1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Happy birthday Wyx!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Megarai111, Jul 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Today, Wyx, who still plans to take over the world with rubber duckies, has officially turned into an adult!
    Happy birthday, you crazy... demons :P
    Enjoy having the right to vote and being allowed to buy alcohol! I'll see you there in about seven more months o7

18 according to the records, forever 5 in your mind \o/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Happy birthday Wyx! It's been a lot of fun being on your side, and then clashing with you in the Game Corner. You're a fun person, and I hope you have a great day doing whatever it is you like to do :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to the 18 club buddy! Enjoy all the perks that come with it, then mourn over the responsibilities that will soon follow... Well, good luck!

4. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    OH MY GOD. IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!???!?!?!?! HAPPPPPPPYYYY. BIIIRRRIRRHTHFAY YOU SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE YOU!

seriously congrats //boops you and hugs//

5. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hoppy birthday wyx! You were one of my first friends on here so I hope you have a great year!

6. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    WYX!!! Happy Birthday! You are finally eighteen, but remember, you will always stay yourself, yes? Your wonderful happy baby Lugia and Ho-Oh curl around you and wish you the best of birthdays!

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Happy Birthday Wyx!! I hope your first day as an adult is an amazing day for you! :)

8. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Happy birthday! It's a nice milestone. hope u have many more nerd

9. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    @[member="Megarai111"] 5ever 5 man. I will still take over the world. Thank you though~ I'll be waiting for you in this horrible land of responsibilities
    @[member="Wizard"] I'll try to enjoy myself over here. Enjoy ur victory time in the game corner while it lasts because I have like no internet. Thank you, too~
    @[member="TheeDrGetus"] I'm crying already man, this responsibility of being able to buy alcohol is too much. Thank you, though~
    @[member="BiohazardSr"] Yes, yes it is =w=b Thank u too ya loser >boops back< I'll try to not choke on cake =w=
    @[member="tonochi"] I'll try my hardestest to enjoy the year~ thank you! =w=b
    @[member="✯Ho-OhLugia✯"] Thanks to the both of you! Pat pat pat, I'll make sure to enjoy myself~
    @[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"] Thank you! It's great already considering I have internet :P
    @[member="Satix"] Thanks nerd, I'm planning to have about 60 more birthdays or something

10. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    I'VE ALREADY SAID THIS ON OTHER PLATFORMS BUT MERRY BIRTHMSS WYZ! HAVE A GREAT ONE EAT LOTS OF CAKE BUT DONT DROWN I PREFER YOU ALIVE THANKS THAT IS ALL BYE

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    This is basically better than anything I ever would or could have said, except I didn't know anything about the rubber ducky plan.

Now go kick back and relax, you not-quite-the-epitome-of-a-manly-man-but-still-close-enough-for-our-intents-and-purposes.

12. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Happy Birthday Wyx! I hope the day has been amazing and congratulations on making it to 18!!!

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Happy birthday wyx! May you have an amazing day and I hope you enjoy a lot.

*gives rubber duckie*

This is your present, they shall rule the word Hahaha!!!!
    *chokes*
    H-happy birthday!!

14. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Happy birthday! We don't talk much but have the time of your life, and smile while you still have teeth. Because one day, you won't have teeth. :)

15. EmeraldHeart

EmeraldHeart Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽11.5
    WOOOOOOO Happy Cake Day Wyx, hope it was a great day :D

16. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    @[member="Bionic Puppy"] Thanks loser! I didn't in fact drown in cake so hurray. I did, however, decapitate my cake =w=b
    @[member="Eclipse"] You didn't? And here I thought I made it pretty obvious, but oh well. The day hath been thoroughly enjoyed nonetheless! Thank you ^^
    @[member="Cadbberry"] It as fun, and thank you! now to make it to the 19 =w=b
    @[member="Pokémist"] Thanks Mist, this is the best present I could wish for! Don't choke though >pat pat< and thank you~
    @[member="Pokechu"] Excuse you I'm gonna take great care of my teeth and I'll have them forever. Except probably not. Thank you, anyways~!
    @[member="EmeraldHeart"] Indeed it was! The cake was mildly disappointing but there's nothing to do about that ay? It was enjoyable nonetheless!

And once again thanks to everyone but alas the day is over and I'll start adult life now so if I disappear I drowned in insurances

Pokémist likes this.
  17. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Happy birthday. Enjoy the cake and love from family/friends.

All the best!