1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey, remember when I had one of these?

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by brsajo, Nov 1, 2016.

1. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    So basically my old art thread got archived partially due to my general inactivity, but also because I haven't drawn any Pokémon for a long time. Well as of today, I've decided to change that.

To start with, I'm going to be playing fire red with the moemon patch and drawing my team as I go. I'm not going to be giving details of the actual run on this thread so that's why I'm not posting this in the game play-through forum.

I had already started the run before deciding to do this so right now I'm training to beat Misty at the Cerulean City Gym. Here's my starter (lvl 20):
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LostSpirit likes this.
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    That is adorable! I love her little look and the vines, so super cute! I hope you draw more gijinka Pokémon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    Eee! I'm glad you think so! And draw more I shall!
    Here's one I prepared earlier: [​IMG]Olivia
    Lvl 13 Oddish
    Nature: Sassy
    Met: Route 24 @ lvl 13
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Moves: Absorb, Sweet Scent

Cadbberry likes this.