1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

This is For Real this time!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Sinclare, Nov 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    Hello everyone! I recently joined this fourm by accident. However, I looked around.. and noticed. This is more up my alley. I can actually call this home. So I'm happy to finally be part of something I can fit in!

Oh uh, About me

My name is Sai. I like Pokémon and I really really like art *I drew my Default Picture*. I love to draw, design, paint, sketch, animate, you name it! Its a life-long thing and its the most important to me in my life.. Next to games xD!

I am very approchable, I'm always willing to make friends. I love making people laugh and I like spreading kindness.

I really hope everyone would be able to accept me in this community. I would love to know about each and every one of you. <3

2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Welcome to the Lake, Professor. Talked to you a bit on Discord this morning and you seem like a pretty cool person! Your drawings look extremely cool (maybe you can make me an avatar / sig combo for me?) and I'm very excited to see more! If you want people to get to learn about you or maybe you want to learn more about others, head over to the Q & A section! I hope to see you around here and on Discord more, so enjoy your stay! Now give me my starter Pokémon please?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sinclare likes this.
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hi there, Welcome to Lake Valor!! I saw you in discord, you seem super nice and very cool; I hope we get to be friends :D If you need help, let me know :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Greetings. I see you've already spread out in many of the forum sections so I suppose you don't need to be shown around? But if you run into a dead end, just follow all of the left-hand walls and you'll eventually find your way out.

I'm here largely to help out wherever I'm able, and ask questions when prompted. However, the main reason I'm kept around is because I'm being held captive I tend to be available upon request.

You may find me on the Discord or on the forums, but I'll be glad to aid you in whatever way I'm able.

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I believe I welcomed you on the discord server already, but just to make sure, I'll do it again.

I really like your name... Even though it makes me think of these things xD
    [​IMG]

Anyway, I hope you'll continue having a great time with us!

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hey hey. Maybe a bit late, but still, welcome to Lake Valor. I see you have already found everything that you might be interested in, but like [member='Eclipse'] said, if you need anything, just shout. See you around on the forums and Discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.