1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

S/M Your WonderTrade Loot

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by ShiroLugia, Nov 30, 2016.

1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    What's been your best Pokémon you've received over wondertrade so far? You've sent out some pretty nice Pokémon yourself right? (I hope so.) I've tended to breed popplios or Mimikkyus and sent them off out of kindness (and to recruit in LV!) I think the best I've gotten so far is a 4 Perfect IV Rowlet. I heard a friend of mine received a Solgaleo though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Best I got was a Japanese Mimikyu at the start, it made for a good backup Pokémon that I never needed to use. My best of all was a hacked shiny bewear, so it is cool to have but awkward since it is very very hacked.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I got a Japanese Adamant natured Dhelmise which I will make babies of to trade next WTW because I want to trade these and be nice.

4. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    The best things I've got so far were a decent Mimikyu and a Jangmo-o for breeding which was a Pokémon I was interested in from the start, saves me catching one and is my replacement for my trusty Alolan Persian on my in game "A" team (who will always be there when I need him, I won't forget you ever Persian, you've been great). Got a few starters too which is great but I had GTSd for those earlier already and so traded them back.

I carry over my WT philosophy from Gen 6 where I try to maintain quality by releasing first area garbage instead of recirculating them and trading things like breeding decent excess, version exclusives and trade evos for folks. I implore you to do the same and help maintain WT quality (which is naturally going to get better once the bank update comes).