1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hello, I'm new! You can call me Stormie or Kitty, if you'd like...

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Kitty-Loves-All, Dec 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitty-Loves-All

PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Someone on Deviant Art suggested me to this site and I think it looks very nice. I'm a huge Pokémon fan myself. I hope I can make friends on here!
    I may come across a bit shy at first though, so I apologize about that...

2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Glad to see a new face hop into the Lake~ Greetings and Salutations [member="Kitty-Loves-All"], nice to see you joined us. Feel free to lurk around the many subforums we have and find yourself a subforum where you feel comfortable. Also don't forget to join and talk with us on Discord~ Again, glad to have you here and we hope that you have a grand time!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Kitty-Loves-All likes this.
  3. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi Kitty :P Welcome to the Lake of Valor!
    There's a ton of places to check out on here, huh? It can be kinda hard to choose what to start with. We have a few Christmas events going on at the moment as well if you want to join in the festive fun. Hope to see you around! :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! There are a lot of people on here who would love to be your friend, if you want to get to know more people check out the Discord! Do you draw or write?

5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I'm afraid the one who recruited you is me, ha ha :3
    Welcome to LV! I'm glad you decided to join, you won't regret it :D
    We're a small Pokémon forum filled with friendly members, so in case you ever need anything, you need but ask!

I hope you enjoy your stay! o7

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hey @[member="Kitty-Loves-All"], welcome to the Lake. We are almost all fans of Pokémon, so you can just hop into almost any conversation if you feel comfortable enough to do so. Take a bit of time to roam and sniff around before replying! If you want to talk feel free to hop on the Discord Channel, like [member='Sugar'] suggested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.