1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

weird glitch found

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Jan 22, 2017.

1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    I found this weird glitch while I was playing Pokémon Sun. I was in an SOS battle with a Ditto and it copied my Ash-Greninja at one point, then later while I had my 100% Zygarde out it used water shuriken and it kept doing the throwing motion after the move stopped hitting. After that Zygarde's sprite just kinda disappeared out of nowhere. The glitch eventually fixed itself but at that point I was really freaked out so I just saved after the battle and shut the game off.

unfortunately I didn't happen to get a picture. Has this happened to anyone else?

2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    This is the first I've heard of it but it sounds pretty crazy, I wonder if it's because of the Ash-Greninja form in particular screwing with Ditto. I kinda want to try this out now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    It's most likely because Ash-Greninja is a piece of crap and Ditto can't handle the garbage-I mean because Ash-Greninja has a weird form. Although maybe Zygarde's disappearance points to something more serious. Disappearance of sprites has usually happened in R/B/Y only in the serious/good stuff, like Glitch City. Of course the 20 year programming gap can point to something, but this is really interesting! I would try this out...if I had transferred my Greninja. It's still on my demo because I cannot stand the damn thing. I'll try it out, though, and thanks for providing your resident glitch with another bug to exploit!
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...