1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

February Artist of the Month

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Cadbberry, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello, Valorians, your host Cadbberry here! Welcome back to the February DeviantArt Artist of the Month VOTING! We are going to continue with taking all eligible users and letting the members of Lake Valor decide who could be the AotM. We have six amazing artists here that are eligible for this month's vote but don't worry, this will be back next month if you aren't eligible.
    Eligibility and Rules!

1. You must have submitted 3 pieces of art this month
    2. You must have made 1 post on the forums this month
    3. Staff is eligible as well, no bias will be used toward anyone
    4. You cannot have been Artist of the Month before
    5. Bribery will not get you the win, nor should you bribe someone to vote for you
    6. You cannot vote for yourself

Prizes!

You will win a journal feature on the DeviantArt group; you can advertise your shop if you have one, commissions on DA; anything you wish to say within appropriateness! You will also win the Featured Artist Medal, a medal celebrating you being a featured artist in the group. At the moment, this is the only way to get this medal!

Users eligible for the February AotM are @[member="Jaywalk"], @[member="LadyRaven"], @[member="OminousMoon"], @[member="kamoodle5"], @[member="✯Ho-OhLugia✯"], and @[member="Lunar-Peacle"]

The voting period will end January 31st so make sure you vote by then to have i[SIZE=14.6667px]t count; there will be no late voting allowed unless if there is a tie.[/SIZE]

To check out their art be sure to hop over to the DeviantArt Journal where they are linked!
    http://lake-valor.deviantart.com/journal/February-Artist-of-the-Month-VOTING-659439564

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Just asking for the next time this happens, how do I submit the 3 pieces of art? Do I put em on my DA or just post them somewhere on LV?

@[member="Sanctuary"] This tag is to see if tags are working for me :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You need to send them into the Lake Valor DA group

4. Cadbberry

Cosmo