1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

karatekid's sun and moon breeding reject giveaway

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Butternut, Feb 2, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    So here's a fun idea I had :D I've been breeding a lot of competitive Pokémon lately and ended up with some reject that are still quite good. So I figured, why not give them away XD

Now here's how this is gonna work, these Pokémon are either 4IV or 5IV. Besides stating that you want to enter, I'd also like it if you added which Pokémon (can be multiple) you'd want from the list below.

Fomantis (bred for trick room so 0 IV in speed, except for one)
    Pichu
    Dewpider
    Horsea
    Dhelmise
    Porygon
    Skrelp
    Mawile (there's only one of these, 4IV, it's an old one I had, so I threw it in here too XD)

Except for the mawile as stated above, I have 5 of every Pokémon to give away, so if you win I'll send you a list with your choices, since some of them have slight differences, as breeding reject tend to do.

Now here's the fun part, how to win: Since I have a lot of Pokémon to give away, I'll have 10 winners. So if less than 10 people join this, everyone wins :D This does mean that I can run out of a Pokémon if the demand is high since I only have 5 (or one in Mawile's case), so make sure you have a backup choice.

I'll end this giveaway on February 9th, so a week from when I'm posting this. I hope I can make some people happy XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'd love a Porygon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Fomantis would be cool. Doing a Trick Room VGC team so that'd be cool.

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would love a Horsea. It has been a while.

5. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My main option would be a nice wee Porygon, if that isn't possible then a Skrelp would be a nice addition to my mono-dragon team

6. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'd like dewpider please!

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would love a Dhelmise, I can't seem to find one in the wild!

8. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Mawile is pretty cool, mainly with it's Mega. Could I have it?

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Alright that's it, the week is over. That concludes the giveaway and since less than 10 people joined, you all win :D I'll PM you guys about the further details asap.