1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Danganronpa V3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Griefing_g0lem, Feb 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Today there will be a stream that will likely reveal the release day for Danganronpa V3 in America.

I really can't wait for this stream in a few hours.

Anyone else know or care about this?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I won't be watching the stream - I have something going on in 2 hours, when it is, but I have been (somewhat) following the news and other happenings about it. I'm aware the game is already out in Japan, but I'm trying to keep myself as spoiler-free as possible.

Whenever it comes out in English, I'll probably end up watching an LP of it on YouTube, as I did with Ultra Despair Girls, to be aware of what's going on, and I can roam Danganronpa-themed areas of the Internet without fear of reprisal.

I'm intrigued, at the very least.