1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

The Bigger Traitor: Marx or Magolor

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by MetaKnightmareUltra, Feb 24, 2017.

1. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    Who do you think was the bigger traitor in Kirby history, Marx or Magolor? (WARNING! SPOILERS for both Kirby: Super Star Ultra and KIrby's Return to Dream Land ahead! DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA GET SPOILED!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    It's hard to say. Both of them make you do a bunch of tasks for their own benefit and both were really cool bosses with really cool music. I don't think one is less of a traitor than the other!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Honestly I think Magalor is the bigger traitor only because you repaired his ship and after being so nice to him he backstabs you near the end.

4. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Obviously Marx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phJ3Gn8xI2Y

I might remake this theme if I have time.

5. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    We all know Dedede is the biggest traitor. Not to Kirby, but to villains everywhere. The guy is so funny, it's hard to take him seriously, and he helps Kirby far more often then he hurts him (willingly).

Crest likes this.
  6. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    I'd probably go with Magolor! I've never played Return to Dreamland, but in Superstar you only really see Marx once in the whole story before he shows up again at the end of the game, making it not as much of a surprise that he was just using you the whole time. He never does or says anything that explicitly plants himself on Kirby's side, as far as I remember, but just tells him about the conflict between the sun and the moon and sends him off. In RtD it seems like you get to know and develop an actual bond with Magolor, making it more of a shocker when he turns on you.

7. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    It's pretty debatable. On one hand, we have Marx, who isn't seen again until the end of Milky Way Wishes, and Mogalor who is seen all the time, but pulls a Heel-Face-Turn later. Marx isn't as shocking when you think about how little you see him compared to Mogalor, but Mogalor didn't exactly stay evil. Going by shock, I'd say Mogalor (ironic since I suspected it long before I even played the game), but otherwise I gotta say Marx.