1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Greetings!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by zdbz_lv, Feb 27, 2017.

1. zdbz_lv

zdbz_lv Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽116.1
    Hello! Got an invite to this place via FF.net. I rediscovered my childhood affection for Pokémon this past spring (before Go! had overtaken the world, I might add ;) ) and have been catching up on it since then. I never had the games as a kid, only knowing Pokémon through the anime (which I stopped watching around Johto; the extra hundred were too intimidating to this then-preteen), so needless to say, there's a lot to catch up on, but I'm getting there. And, while I can be a sucker for romance (or quasi-romance) in general, the teasing of Ash and Misty back in the day was, and is, the only thing that's moved me into full-blown "shipper" mode.

Pursuing writing and illustrating for original work IRL as I am, I don't do a ton of fan fiction or fan art, but Pokémon's moved me to do more of it lately, and I like sharing work and getting feedback, so - here I am! Happy to check out the work of others too.

2. Blazonix

Blazonix Sailor

PokéPoints:
    ₽788.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! I actually don't know much about the anime myself. I stopped watching somewhere around the Hoenn area. Feel free to post any of your works; I look forward to seeing them!

3. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm sure you'll like it here because this place is awesome. I also look forward to seeing some of your work! Have fun and enjoy your stay. :D

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi zdbz. =) Welcome to the forum. I used to be into shipping Ash x Misty too as a kid when watching the series, but man was there a lot of teasing and then nothing happened so I remember feeling defeated. Then May was introduced, and I moved onto pairing her with Drew instead. ♬

Glad to hear you're getting into the creative side of fanart thanks to Pokémon! We have a big creative community here so I hope you'll enjoy your stay (regardless of where you choose to post). See you. ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Yo! Welcome to Lake Valor!

If you're from FFN, you should check out our Literature Library!

-Gamer~

7. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Welcome to the forums!

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! You would love the literature Library! Did you play any of the games as well or were you just invested with the anime (which was awesome).

9. zdbz_lv

zdbz_lv Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽116.1
    I got a loan of Yellow from a friend, and I think I made it through Vermillion before I had to give it back.

Cadbberry likes this.
  10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey! Welcome to LV! I know where you're coming from! I got through Sinnoh in the anime series and only played the game once with a friend too! It's great to discover communities where you can rekindle your interest! Hope ya enjoy it here.

11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hey, welcome to LV! It's nice to see a fellow writer come here! Hope you feel comfortable around here!

12. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in @[member="zdbz_lv"]! It's great to have you with us. I'd definitely like to check out some of your writings, so be sure to share them with us on LV. Have a nice stay.

13. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    Heyes, welcome to the forums, enjoy the site and enjoy the conversations

14. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome to LV! I'm sure you'll love it here! <3 There's a lot of creative souls on here that you can share your works with! =D

15. DecemberWildfire

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Welcome!

I hope you'll enjoy yourself on this forum and have fun with your rediscovered love for Pokémon (:

Also, I feel you on the whole feeling overwhelmed by large numbers of new Pokémon; that was me after Hoenn when Sinnoh was coming out haha. But they slowly grow on you :P