1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Marshadow officially revealed

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Morgaine, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Almost six months after the release of Pokémon Sun and Moon, the last Pokémon of Gen 7 has been officially revealed to the public. Most of you already know who this Pokémon is.

[​IMG]
    It is Marshadow!​

Marshadow is the 802th Pokémon in the Dex and is now confirmed to be a Fighting/Ghost-type.This is the first time these types have been combined and we are looking forward to discover what this little cutie can do. Serebii.net alludes to a future distribution, but a formal announcement has not been made yet by the Pokémon Company. For now, it has been confirmed that Marsho

For now, it has been confirmed that Marshadow will play a prominent role in the upcoming Pokémon movie, "Pokémon! I Choose You!". In the movie, Marshadow will serve as a guide to Ash and his companions after being discovered hiding in Ash's shadow. The place he is going to guide them to? That is nothing else but the resting place of Ho-Oh.

What are your thoughts about Marshadow?

Official Marshadow Trailer:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvEEzlfD8GU

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Even though we've known about Marshadow for a while, it's nice for it to finally have an official trailer. I'll admit that I thought the trailer was going to include more though, like how or when you'll be able to obtain it.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the part it will play in the movie. I'm not sure how it fits in with the beginning of Ash's adventure, so it'll definitely be interesting to see how they make that work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    DeathxVictory likes this.
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I'm looking forward to getting it! It's so cute <3

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Is nice to finally have if officially "revealed" lol, we've known about it for quite awhile but now is just official.

5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Yeah we've known about it but it feels proper that it's been officially revealed. Decent trailer though it might be a bit lacking?

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    More information is supposed to be coming soon. We will try to keep you posted!

7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Hoping it will be in a wifi giveaway of sorts because I'm itching to use one in battle. Fighting and Ghost has perfect coverage and Marshadow is so adorable! I wonder if its Z crystal will also be included with it.

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,060.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    If is not when it gets distributed we'll probably get it at a separate event instead, or tournament maybe wouldn't put that past Nintendo.

9. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I like the way the Pokémon looks, it is very adorable and I am excited they officially announced it, only disappointing thing is no date when it is going to be obtainable. I really wanna add this cutie pie to my Pokédex >:P

10. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    I am excited that marshadow is reveled that means i can add him to my list of things to draw and create into a viable battle with my victini X3

11. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I must have Marshadow! He's so cute, I'm gonna die! Plus, the Z-Move is super awesome!

(Oops, am I not supposed to talk about that?)

12. Griefing_g0lem

Griefing_g0lem Three Minded

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I love how Marshadow is now officially revealed, but this brings up two things I must point out.

First off, in the reveal trailer, it still says that the gameplay is not final, which I just find funny.

Second off, how are they going to release him out? It seems like it might be a movie tie in, but I'm not so sure.

13. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    It is going to be a movie tie-in. (Hasn't it always?) Marshadow is being released alongside the movie "I Choose You!" Which is essentially a reimagining of Ash receiving his Pikachu for the first time in Pallet Town. We're supposed to get new Trainers to travel with Ash as well, instead of just trying to throw in Brock and Misty somehow. I'm not sure if I agree with the angle of this new movie, but we'll see when it comes out, right?

14. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    YEA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

i just hope the giveaway is a code not a stupid gamestop event