1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

When that moment In B/W....

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by shinypokemonprincess, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shinypokemonprincess

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    That moment In B/W. So first about N. When i started playing Pokémon Black. I saw N. So i asked myself dude whats withe the green hair. xD So the second time when i met him i was like "STALKER!" and when he told me his story i was like "awww thats cute!" Then he left"NO DON'T GO...I LOVE YOU!"(Yes people i'm N fangirl now...). And my other memory of my first shiny in my Pokémon Black,Durant.
    Now i have lot's of shiny like keldeo and meloetta. What memories do you have?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    N: I shall sweep you before me!
    Me: Lulz dewd u goin down

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shinypokemonprincess

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    xD true!

4. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Don't get me wrong, I love N. He's my favorite in the series. But....I had a kickass team.

5. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    The most memorable moment to me? Probably when Team Plasma reveled their true plans, and N get all pissed off. N is my favorite character in the franchise, so unless someone better comes along in X and Y... I don't fan-girl him though... I'm pretty stubborn about not "fan-girling" anything, or anyone, so yeah. Anyway, yeah. The most memorable moment was N's back-story. The music fit perfectly, and is probably some of the best the DS has to offer. His back-story was sad, and explained what happened perfectly.

6. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Deffinately N's room! That music! Close second and 3rd are when Reshiram first appeared to me in Black and when N left at the end. I tryed to find him for awhile but obviously didnt :P I did find the Sages tho.

7. Pizza Bandit

Pizza Bandit Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    For some reason I really liked the part where you enter N's castle, and the Sages attempt to stop you, six against one. When the Gym Leaders showed up, I was like, "Oh yeah! This is awesome!" haha. It was great having them play a role in the storyline. They're supposed to be some of the strongest trainers in the region, so why not show up to thwart the villains? It was a pretty epic moment to me.

8. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I just thought of another... Remember when the Shadow Triad showed up in Chargestone Cave? That was so cool to me, and they were just so creepy. That one is a moment I'll remember for a while too.

9. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    Black and White had the best characters out of any game, except for the idea that your rival in Jhoto was Giovanni's son. N was so laid-back and cool, not even realising he was being used, the Shadow Triad was just epic, ninjas ftw, and the upgrade to Team Plasma in B2/W2 (ninjas) was so awesome. Ninja love. :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.