1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Noodles' Dumb Boutique

Discussion in 'Market' started by FryMyNoodles, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FryMyNoodles

FryMyNoodles Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I guess PokéPoints are important if people are selling art for them? So I'll make those little moving babes in my signature of a trainer/anthro/gijinka/whatever for 50PP each that's reasonable right I don't want to go too expensive since I'm not that good??? Dimensions are 130x300px and I can do regular Pokémon too if that's a thing that you want?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Papupo

Papupo Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I really would like to have one but i don't have any wi-fi in my apartment so i can't buy anything : <

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    How much for a shiny riolu and a shiny zorua high-fiving while moving like that? o.o

4. FryMyNoodles

FryMyNoodles Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0

100PP, PM me if you're interested ♥

5. Noxity

Noxity PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽99.8
    points donated for this srsly sweet GIFFF

6. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Shop has been inactive for two weeks. If you would like your thread unlocked, please PM a super moderator or administrator.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.