1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Emerald's Q&A Corner

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by EmeraldGlee, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmeraldGlee

EmeraldGlee DESPAIR FOR ME!

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Well, I decided to hop in and make this. XD Ask me junk and I'll answer to the best of my ability. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    What was the last sweet thing you ate? How high is it on your list of, uh... Favorite sweet things?
    One more! Do you have a reason to call people dear, (Even without real endearment!) or that's just how you roll?

3. EmeraldGlee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Ahaha, well, the last sweet thing I ate were cookies last night. :) Cookies are not really that high on my list. It's somewhere near the bottom. I like my chocolates and cakes more. :) I like my mint chocolate ice cream (which I had last Wednesday) the most, though. Oh, an mint chocolates are second. I guess I like mints.

As for the "dear" thing...well, that's just how I roll, I guess. There's no real reason. It just comes out. XD I sometimes say Hun or Dear interchangeably to someone I've only known for a few minutes. But if someone is truly dear to me, I say Dearest or Bitch/Bastard. :) That's only reserved for my best friends and my boyfriend in the future. :P

...I'm weird. XD

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do you watch any animes? What are your favorites?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. EmeraldGlee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Oh, I am what you would consider an otaku. Ahahaha! Yeah, I do, but I haven't watched any lately. Too busy drawing, ahahaha!

My favorites...Katekyo Hitman Reborn is definitely at the top. It's very light hearted view on the mafia world plus endearing characters make me laugh all the time. I also like Fairy Tail (I've always liked magic things), Naruto (though I stopped watching, it will always be dear to me), Detective Conan (I don't really watch the anime except for the movies. I read the manga, though.), Hetalia (dub all the way~), and Soul Eater (best concept ever!).

6. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Are you old enough to drink according to the laws of your country, and if so do you like alcohol?

7. EmeraldGlee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Nah, I'm a year shy of the legal age. :) But I have tried, you know, a little sip here and there when no one's looking, and I don't really like it. It tastes terrible. I'll never understand why people like the thing.

8. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    What made you like meowth?

9. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Have you done much traveling? Where have you been in the world? Where would you like to some day go?

10. EmeraldGlee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Well, I took this "What Pokémon Are You?" test. I really liked it. Besides, my PMD self is a Skitty. Close enough.

I really do want to travel around the world, but I've never really traveled outside my country that much. T-T The only place I've been to, aside from all over the Philippines (seriously, I've moved around my country so much that I know a lot of languages from the different regions. XD), is Hong Kong. And that was only a 3 day stay...I would really love to go to Canada and Japan. :)

11. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Yeah Canada is pretty cool. We have milk that comes in bags. Bagged milk. Dairy containment method of the future.

Are you religious and/or spiritual at all?

12. EmeraldGlee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hmm...my family is. My mother side, oh goodness, are full of pastors and spiritual people. Protestants. My father side are full of hardcore Catholics. Me? I'm very much undecided on what I truly believe in. I'm still figuring out what code I should live by. Currently, I'm just living one day at a time. :)

13. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    You got siblings or are you a lucky only child?

14. EmeraldGlee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I have one older sibling, a brother, but he's already old enough to live alone (he has a wife and a baby coming!) so it feels like I'm an only child. :)

15. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Do you ever get hit on by weeaboos who become obsessed with you assuming you are Japanese simply because you are an Asian girl?

16. Slugkid

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    What did you do this fine day? Did you smile much?

17. EmeraldGlee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Aaaah! Sorry for the late reply! My alerts didn't go off. Weird...

Well, thankfully, no. But I have been mistaken for a Japanese or Korean girl before. My mom says it's because of how I dress, but I don't really wear those short skirts and boots that I associate with east Asian girls. Maybe it's my hair accessories? I love wearing head bands and clips with bows and stuff like that, ahaha!

Hmmm, October 4 was a hectic day, since it was the last day of classes for the semester, along with the release of some results. I was mostly freaking out that day, but it was fine in the end. But today, October 7...I woke up with a headache because of the heat, but then I'm LV-ing so I feel great~ Ahh, but I have to study for the test week...XD

18. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Did you make your avatar and signature yourself, or was it part of a game? If so, what game? Seems kind of interesting.

19. EmeraldGlee

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    I made it myself, dear. But I based it on a game as well. I used the sprites from the game Phoenix Wright and all its sequels. You really should play this series~ It's full of many plot twist. Being a lawyer is awesome.

Slugkid and Cobalt like this.
  20. Slugkid

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Are you happy that you may have planted a seed of AA-discovery on young Cobalt just now? And, potentially, anyone reading this thread?
    What joy!

What's your favorite meal?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.