1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Ashe Anything

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Ashe, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    ...Well anything appropriate :) If you guys have any questions about me, feel free to ask. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    what is your favorite thing to draw?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Do you remember your very first end-game Pokémon team ever? If so what was it?

4. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    What would you do if someone told you that "You've won 100 grand"
    and then it turned out that you just won the 100 grand candy bar?

5. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    How did it feel being chosen as an LV Admin?

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Ashe, if you could because you can but you won't will you? :o

7. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    - Recently, I love to draw Pokémon related things but besides that I love to draw children-related themes since I wanted to become a childrens book artist at one point.

- No I don't really remember my team but I know I caught like all the legendary birds and put them on my team. Even though it was past the E4 I think xD I probably had a silly team :)

- I'd kick them till they gave me real 100k dollars :)

- It doesn't feel much different xD I helped set up LV again but I didn't know I was going to get admin after it. I just helped since I wanted the community to be back. Since it's been back, it's better than ever and even if I was still a mod, I'd still be here :D

- No :)

8. Stark

Stark

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Do you have any happy memories and any regrets you can share with us?

9. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I have a lot of happy memories. One of them was when I used to go camping a lot with my family (like all my aunts, uncles, cousins, etc). We had so much fun. We would go fishing, roast marshmallows, play in the creek, etc. Unfortunately I never get to do this anymore so I miss it xD

One regret is that I wish I tried harder in school. High school and college I just aimed for average and I pretty much was an average student. I could have tried harder though if I wasn't being lazy back then. I regret not getting more valuable information from the professors and making more connections. I regret being so quiet back then. xD

10. 7Demented

7Demented Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽119.6
    What got you interested in Pokémon, and what species is your favorite?

11. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    When Pokémon first aired on tv, I watched it every day before school. That got me into watching the anime and then when the cards came out, my friend gave me a Ponyta card and after that I had to collect more xD Then the games came out and I had to get the games too. XD And my favorite type is Dragon (Dratini being favorite Pokémon) :)

12. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Do you ever get frustrated when making art? Do things ever just not turn out the way you would like?

13. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Yah I think every one who draws gets frustrated at some point xD I don't get like super angry but sometimes when you're really inspired, you feel like you can create something amazing and then after you finish, it's not as amazing as you thought it would be xD

14. HoundDoomed

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    This ones tricky I guess. Where do you think you will be in 5 years, but also, where do you really want to be in 5 years. How much does it differ between realistic and what you hope for? Hope it's not to personal to ask.

15. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    By the time it's been 5 years I hope that I've got a really nice job that I enjoy and living in a apartment. The only thing that might not work well is me ending up hating my job. That sounds more realistic. But I seriously would love to enjoy my job ;(

16. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Tomorrow is friday! Are you doing anything?
    Pseudo-unrelated: Do you like watching movies at the cinema?

17. Stark

Stark

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Why are you called Ashe?

18. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Not really. My grandparents are visiting on friday and then we go out to eat on saturday xD That's about all my plans :) And watching movies at the cinema is ok. I don't hate or love going. I can't remember the last movie I saw since it's been so long since I actually went to the cinemas. But if it's a movie I wanted to see, I'd gladly go ^^

My real name is Ashley but my parents call me Ashie sometimes. It's just shorter and I like how FFXII spells it "Ashe" even though they pronounce it as "Ash" in the game...I still spell it Ashe but pronounce it "Ash-ee" :D

19. moominmama239

moominmama239 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    How much do you like alliterations?
    Hehe, I always pronounced it as Ash-eh

20. Stark

Stark

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be and why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.