1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

ɐʇɐႧ ʇsoႨ ◄ ▓ ▒░ dαтα deleтed - RP Thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ShiroLugia, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    In this world, memories are no longer important.
    They are...
    ▓▒░oвѕoleтe░▒▓
    -----------------------------
    Oυя gαмє вєgιηѕ.
    @mweep - Fallacy Ravke. Status: Alive
    @[​IMG]Sachi-Shimazu - Fallacy Naomi Shika. Doll Ren. Status: Alive
    @[​IMG]Astralogy - Fallacy Ayumu. Status: Alive
    @[​IMG]shinygiratinaz - Fallacy Arya Sparrow. Status: Alive
    @[​IMG]Gengar's Grin - Corroded Faust. Status: Alive
    @AK2198 - Fallacy Midas. Status: Alive

Name: Doll Selles. Status: Alive

Order is to be determined . . .
    Fatality is to be determined . . .
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Current Zone: ANDROMEDA's hidden garden. Midday. Audience with Doll Selles, ANDROMEDA's CORE.

-- The day was meant to start like any other, provide plans. Provide intel. Provide. Selles was used to the daily motions of the little world within the facility. The small boy who looked so delicate as a breeze would blow him over, was the CORE of all ANDROMEDA was. A vessel, one might say, to hold all the information the authorities might need. A little prince locked away in a technological castle. He was not meant to live a human life. He was an object. A weapon. That's all he would ever be...correct? Playing with stray white tufts of hair, the Doll gazed at the garden the overseers had proclaimed belonged to him. Despite the supposed sanctum being in the boy's possession, he was only allowed to grace it in portions. With a heavy sigh, the ' prince ' planted himself down amongst the various shrubbery. Relaxing his shoulders, the snowette's gaze turned towards the sky, porcelain-hued hand reaching for it languidly...in some sort of transfixed state. Humanity. A life he would never have.

Absentmindedly, the Doll's cerulean eyes turned their gaze to over the fence of the garden, the bustling street of ' humans ' taking his attention once again. He longed to call out to them, to shout a ' hello ' or ' do you see me? ' but his voice-- his voice was the price he paid for his overbearing powers. Telepathy was an option...but there was just too many individuals to focus onto one. The dizzying thoughts of the CORE were interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps, defenseless and without fear, Selles raised no guard, merely turned towards the area said sound reverberated from. - " Are you here for me ? " - A soft, and gentle voice rang into the invader's mind. Telepathy. The only way he could speak. A question. The only ' weapon ' at his disposal, even if he meant no harm at all-- to anyone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    "Well, this is new. I didn't expect to see anything like this at HQ." Naomi was looking around at the garden, invited into the hidden centre of Andromeda for the first time in her career at the facility. She was wondering how something this expansive could have grown inside such a cold, steel place. "Seriously wishing I could actually enjoy this place, stupid freaking powers, stupid freaking emotionlessness."

Ren looked around before shooing Naomi's hands off the handles of his wheelchair. "Well, it doesn't like like there are any higher ups who are going to bring up any insurance claims due to your behaviour last mission. Seriously, a freaking Motel burned down, it wasn't even a combat mission." He sighed as he looked around and took in the marvel at the garden. "Hey Naomi, imagine if all the flowers here were go---"

"DON'T FREAKING REFERENCE THAT GAME UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR HAIR TO BE BURNED OFF!" Naomi started up a fireball in her hand before she heard the sound of someone clearing their throat from behind her.

"Excuse me miss, but please refrain from starting a fight in here. You're lucky to be in here at all. And I believe master Selles addressed you." The man, who was certainly higher in position than both Naomi and Ren glared at the fire user.

"Uhh... Who? I don't recognize that name and I certainly don't remember hearing anyone's voice." Naomi snapped back at the man before turning around and seeing the fragile doll. "Oh, hi there. did you speak?"

Ren leaned over to punch Naomi. "He's a telepath you hothead. I thought it was my imagination, but he spoke to us when he entered." He racked his brain trying to remember what he'd been asked. After a few awkward seconds. "I'm not quite sure, I think so. We were just told to follow behind Men in Black over there," he gestured to the guy who had previously snapped at Naomi, "and we ended up here. I assume you're Selles, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ren, but I also go by Xavier, and Little Miss Fireball here is Naomi Shika."

"Ren, how many times do I have to tell you, Charles Xavier is a telepath, not telekinetic." Naomi groaned while Ren just grinned sheepishly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    AK2198 and ShiroLugia like this.
  3. AK2198

AK2198 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    ''Things must probably be big if they decided to bring me here.'' Midas surveyed the area checking for any possible threats or signs what exactly he was supposed to do at the moment but found no one. 'I guess I've got some time to kill', thought the blond haired Fallacy. Reaching into his jackets breast pocket he pulled out an aluminium ingot to practice some origami before falling asleep

''Excuse me sir I believe their waiting for you near the garden'' Midas turned to face the staff member who woke him and then replied in a embarrassed ''Oh I um, I'll get right over there I was just ah... you know what never mind; which way was it again?'' The patrol agent pointed in the direction of the garden and saluted the higher ranking agent before exiting grumbling something to herself as she left.

Midas hurriedly ran to the garden, the agent was met by many unfamiliar faces all looking like they have been waiting for some time.

''Well please take all the time you need, it's not that time isn't of the essence or anything right?'' came a voice that he did not recognise.

Sachi-Shimazu likes this.
  4. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    Ravke was cold. He was hungry and he was tired and sleep deprived. But Ravke was always cold. He drew his shawl closer to him and carefully drew the hood over his head, allowing his raven hair to fall free. He was hanging on the edge of an abandoned building, high above the streets of the decrepit and corrupted city.

The boy reached out with his Fallacy powers and found no one in the vicinity.

<Perfect>

He would have felt joy, if that feeling had not been locked away and stolen from him. Instead, he pulled a pad out from his jacket pocket, sliding the delicate technology out carefully. It powered on, screen flickering, and he glanced at the screen, absorbing the data and numbers it was feeding him. He found the relay system and carefully pulled out a small pyramid like device, lobbing it at the adjacent skyscraper's roof. That one was far from abandoned, shining with light and polished glass and burnished steel.

It latched on to the wall where it had struck and the sides flipped open, sticking to the wall. In the center was a blinking red light which quickly turned green. Perfect. Ravke scuttled back down the building, dropping into an alleyway and joining the flow of disorganized passerby. As he passed the building, he tapped out a sequence on his pad and smiled as explosions and chaos filled the area.

He would have felt satisfied. But he could not feel

ShiroLugia and Sachi-Shimazu like this.
  5. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    –– AURORA ––

The first thing she'd note was that she was not alone.

Others were called forth to the garden– The safe haven of the chaos that the world was becoming. Satisfaction pooled in her gut. It was nice to see that ANDROMEDA had saved something that once was everywhere. She allowed herself to analyze her companions from a distance, 'cautious' being her middle name. She had not worked with any of them before, but knew of them. It was only natural to be curious about those whom worked in the same organization as you.

One was loud and spouted fire when she was aggravated. She was petite and fairly young, but that didn't mean she was inexperienced nor naive. Aurora believed her name to be Naomi– ANDROMEDA's own sort of hot-headed pyromaniac. A small smile touched the corners of Aurora's lips. With the use of her control over wind and an arrow, she could shoot Naomi's flames miles away; A sort of surprise attack on enemies. Aurora kept her mouth shut for the time being, but hoped to discuss such an idea with the young fire user later on.

Naomi's companion was wheelchair bound– No doubt a Doll of ANDROMEDA. She was unaware of his abilities, but knew he must be of importance if he was called forth. She cocked her head to the side, watching him sling a frail punch at the female beside him. He did not seem to fear her. . Perhaps they were often placed together on missions? They seemed familiar enough with one another. Secretly, Aurora longed for such a companion.

The last was a well-dressed officer by the name of Midas. She had actually seen him before around base– The other two ( Naomi and Ren ) she had only ever seen pictures of on a wall of agents. She'd never spoken to Midas, but perhaps had given him a polite nod as she passed by him. He was able to manipulate metals, but that was all she knew.

Aurora felt her cautiousness ebb away, a sense of confidence and contempt washing over her. She made her way over to those she assumed she'd be working with and muttered a polite yet short greeting. A small smile graced her features.

❝Hello. It is good to see you all.❞

She then cleared her throat, hoping that an awkwardness was not hanging around her. Her hazel gaze turned towards the small, snow-headed boy that remained in the middle of the circle. Her brows rose in surprise upon realizing he was the one whom had called to them. She felt her heart flutter in excitement: He was Selles. She felt herself stand up straighter, hands folding neatly behind her back.

❝You asked for us– Sir?❞

– – ANNABEL – –

The Doll dug her feet into the soft, moist earth beneath her, a hum of delight escaping her lips. She could feel worms squirm beneath her, tickling her. She quickly jumped to the side to avoid such a sensation, but a smile remained on her lips. Though they were utterly small beings, she could feel the panic settle into the worms. Immediately, Annabel pushed forth her own feeling of comfort, enveloping the small creatures like a warm blanket. She spoke softly, although the animals wouldn't be able to understand her.

❝It's all right, please don't fret; I didn't mean to alarm you.❞

She released the worms from her comfort "blanket" knowing her effects would remain now that she was not standing atop the small creatures. She sighed with relief, fingers searching for something to grasp onto. Eventually, her fingers found a branch ( which scraped her fingertips ), which she latched onto and slowly trekked forward. She eventually found the tree's base and began to slow down, taking a rest against it's trunk. How nice. .

And it was then that she heard an explosion from far off and felt a sense of panic rise up in nearby people. Annabel immediately stiffened, loose blonde hair falling into her sightless eyes. She scrambled to her feet, hands outstretched as she began to trot towards the sense of panic that she felt. Maybe she could relieve those people of their panic, or aid the one whom had caused the explosion. Various thoughts plagued her mind.

Was the culprit a Corroded? Deep down, she hoped it was so. She wanted to help those who were corroded, see if her abilities would allow her to remove them from that state of insanity. Perhaps turn them into a Fallacy once more. Perhaps her dream was naive and dangerous, but it didn't occur to her. For she felt no fear. Slowly, she began to trot towards the scene of chaos, not knowing how far off it truly may be.

(( COOL POSE. Is this ok omg ))

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    "Name... Naomi. Power... Fire. Danger level: 7. Accompanied by man in wheelchair." Ayumu put the marker back in his pocket, and looked at the whiteboard. The list had grown painfully long over the last month, and every day, a few more names were added to the board. "Everyone wants to kill me nowadays... It's good that I have learned not to trust anyone." He let himself fall on the bed, and closed his eyes. He removed all of his senses, except for hearing, which he maximized.

Listening to a conversation between a man and a woman three streets away from his residence, he suddenly shot up. There's no doubt; they said his name. He changed his senses again; removing taste and smell, and increases his ability to feel. Ayumu had become an expert at controlling his powers, and used them almost all the time. He jumped out of his window, and with his supersensitive hands, managed to climb onto the roof of the neighboring house. He made his way across the rooftops to where the two people had been talking. However, they were nowhere to be found.

"They're out to kill me. I know it, I just know it. I have to add them to my list immediately. They're a 9 at least..." He heard someone behind him. He turned around, but due to it being nighttime, he could only vaguely see the contours of a woman standing only a few meters away from him. Ayumu took a step back; he had nothing to defend himself with. However, he wasn't planning to let a suspect get away.

"Who are you, and why do you want to kill me?"

ShiroLugia likes this.
  7. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Arya had simply been staring up at the moon and enjoying the night when she heard muttering behind her, and a startling voice suddenly asked who she was and why she wanted to kill them. She turned around quickly, seeing a rather ragged looking man with shockingly green eyes looking at her.

She gasped slightly at the sight of his eyes, taking a small step towards him.

"Ooohhh." She breathed. "Your eyes are so pretty."

After a moment, she remembered that he had asked her something. She smiled comfortingly.

"Oh, I'm Arya! I live around here, and I came up to watch the stars. I don't want to kill you though." Arya giggled at the thought as if it was a silly suggestion. "I haven't got a contract for you. Besides, your eyes are too cool to let them stop shining."

She plopped down to the roof, crossing her legs and looking up as high as she could.

"It's like the stars. They make me feel like I'm remembering something important, or anything at all. That's why I look at them. Maybe one day they'll really tell me something." She said, her cheerful tone clashing slightly with the subject of her speaking. She stared up at them for a moment more, before tilting her head back even further and arching her back slightly to stare upside-down at the man.

"Ohh, I'm being rude, aren't I?" She gasped. "What's your name? Are you looking at the stars too?"

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Faust laughed. He threw back his head and laughed long and loud, until he was practically shrieking into the sky. Eventually his lungs ran out of air and he collapsed on his back, his body still shaking with smaller chuckles.

"Good joke," he snickered, rolling his head to face the body next to him. "I can't believe you said that! Where did you hear that? I know you didn't make that up on your own!"

The body remained silent.

"What's wrong? Cat's got your tongue? Or is it-" he sat up and pulled the knife out of body's chest, "-knife's got your heart?" He carelessly threw the knife behind him and fell over laughing again.

Eventually Faust managed to pull himself together and recollected the knife, storing it within his duster. "Well, it's been fun, but I gotta keep moving. Thanks for the company!" He crammed his hat back on his head and walked briskly away.

"I didn't think that joke was very funny," a voice whispered.

"You wouldn't," Faust answered. "You have no sense of humor! I keep trying to teach you, but noooooo, you're too good for one!"

"I-"

"What's the plan?" another voice interrupted.

"Plan?" Faust answered. "What makes you think I have a plan? Well I mean there's gotta be something to do, right? Gotta be a town or something nearby!"

​"The road probably leads to some sort of civilization," the first voice reasoned.

"There's our plan!" Faust laughed, doing a little twirl on the road. He grinned maniacally, face darkening. "Let's pay them a visit."

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Ayumu looked up, wondering if there was anything there he had missed. Countless tiny white dots colored the black sky, but nothing in particular struck him as enlighting, or whatever that girl was talking about. He looked down at her. Somewhere, in the very back of his head, he'd swear he had seen her before. Maybe, a long time ago... His hand immediately reached for his head. Whenever he tried to think of something in the past, an insane headache would hit him.

"My name is Ayumu. That's all I can tell you for now. I have no reason to trust you." That was only half of the truth. He couldn't tell her more even if he wanted to, because frankly, his name was pretty much all he could remember about himself. Even his last name had been forgotten. That girl, Arya, she had something about her. She didn't seem hostile in the slightest, but still... Suddenly it hit him: he had heard her talking with a man from his bedroom. She was in plain sight, but from the moment he arrived, the man had been nowhere to be found. He wanted to put all his powers in his hearing sense, but refrained from doing so. It was too risky, he'd be very vulnerable. Ayumu decided he had to retreat for now. "I must go now. Maybe we will cross paths again, in the future. Good luck with whatever plans you have." Without waiting for a reply, he jumped off the roof and ran into an alleyway, without any memory of where his house was. While running, he made a quick mental note.

"Name... Arya. Danger level... 0. Powers unknown. May be important."

10. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Arya waved to Ayumu as he ran off, giggling.

"Well, he's super funny." She laughed. "I'll have to remember him so I don't forget those eyes."

Now back in silence on the rooftop, she leaned back and pondered how she'd be spending the night. She'd gotten a new job less than five minutes ago, though her contact had mysteriously vanished just when Ayumu showed up.

She shrugged. Must be shy. She knew a lot of her contacts were shy, because they always left quickly and looked around a lot.

She paused for a moment, noticing a dark cloud rising up into the moonlight. Narrowing her eyes at it, she realized that it was a giant column of smoke rising from the far distance.

She gasped, bringing her hands up to her face.

"Giant bonfire." She whispered in awe, gleefully flinging herself from the roof.

As she fell, she hooked her left arm and leg around a drainage pipe, slowing her descent into a fast but manageable slide. She hit the ground in an awkward roll, ending on her back with a snort of amusement.

She shot to her feet, weaving between alleys and jogging off towards the rising smoke.

11. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @mweep - Fallacy Ravke. Status: ALIVE
    @[​IMG]Sachi-Shimazu - Fallacy Naomi Shika. Doll Ren. Status: ALIVE
    @[​IMG]Astralogy - Fallacy Ayumu. Status: ALIVE
    @[​IMG]shinygiratinaz - Fallacy Arya Sparrow. Status: ALIVE
    @[​IMG]Gengar's Grin - Corroded Faust. Status: ALIVE
    @AK2198 - Fallacy Midas. Status: ALIVE
    @[member="Vanillite"] - Fallacy Aurora, Doll Annabel. Status: ALIVE
    @[member="Fantasma"] Fallacy Victor, Fallacy Andreas. Status: ALIVE
    Name: Doll Selles. Status: ALIVE

Order is determined . . . Order: ShiroKyun > Mweep > Sachi-Shimazu > Astralogy > shinygiratinaz > Gengar's Grin > AK2198 > Vanillite > Fantasma

Failure to obey order will result in TERMINATION. All Fallacies, Dolls and Corroded must reply here weekly in their order.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Current Zone: ANDROMEDA's hidden garden. Midday. Audience with Doll Selles, ANDROMEDA's CORE.

" So everyone who was called upon is here... " The Doll's words, reverberating through all whose minds would allow, were gentle and soft. Selles was not used to an audience; much less being called ' sir '. The snowette had the body of a child. To anyone outside of ANDROMEDA, or even new members, the boy was as he looked. Yet, watching the individuals had brought some sort of light, cheerful feeling in his bones. A small smile graced porcelain features as the ' CORE ' sat down upon the grass beneath them. Formalities? The smaller knew of none. They were all equals here. In a sense of the word, they were all...

Human.

Lavender orbs flickered to the sounds coming from the roof of ANDROMEDA's quarters, only to turn their gaze back to the squadron with the least bit of caution present within them. Yes. He must not worry them. There was no need to worry. If there was a Corroded, Selles would feel it. It was not an understatement to say he left enemies wary, but not afraid. Never afraid. No one unless absorbed in lunacy would be frightened by a Doll, especially not one that has the appearance of a child. Giggling softly, the boy recollected himself, brushing off silken garments and adjusting himself promptly as to make room for the crowd in his little paradise. " Please, don't feel as though you have to call me such things. Just Selles is fine. If it's alright, I'll call you whatever you wish of me too, alright everyone? " And his voice! His voice, though silent to all in the physical field, was so calm, so tranquil like a mother cooing to children. Though he chuckled to himself after such a statement-- of course, they would want to know why they were summoned...He shouldn't keep them busy... CORE or not.

" Are you ready? I have a mission for all of you... And, I am involved this time. I know that's not usually the case... but-- consider this a special instance. " A breath was taken, a pause as if to state something dire, to seep into every crevice of the mind.

" Will you comply? "

Vanillite and Sachi-Shimazu like this.
  12. mweep

mweep The Roaming Legendary

PokéPoints:
    ₽21.3
    The brief high from causing his trademark destruction faded soon after, and he shoved his hands into his pockets, pulling up the hoodie's hood. Scowling, Ravke returned his most recent bolt hole, squeezing into a dark window in the abandoned theater building. Covering the window with a wooden board behind him, he crouched in the crawlspace and made his way to the room where the projector was kept.

The room was dark, and Ravke flipped open his pad, opening it to the news feeds. Nothing new, much less anything on his attack. He let out a dry laugh. As if anyone actually cared. Down here in the slums, they were all ignored. He would have to strike higher, get at the city's elite....

He would need more equipment. Tapping deliberately, he activated a few strings of code on the pad, sending the code-worm out. It would spread across the local network and start leeching credits. That was the easier part

Ravke settled into the ratty blankets in the corner, pad illuminated his face. Buying more Doll-Synthesized weapons would be harder

ShiroLugia likes this.
  13. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    (Come on, it's reasonable that they would know some of the stories and geek stuff that they loved given the little staggered memory loss thing from their bios.)

Ren watched carefully as each member filed into the garden area. It was a surprisingly small group, but it was also a surprisingly elite group. He had at one point observed Midas in the field. He was like Naomi, although rather than not being able to feel a kick out of what she did, he could never be proud of what he'd done. Naomi would still be contempt with a good days work, she'd just feel bored afterwards and look for something else to keep her entertained. Midas on the other hand he had heard complaining the few ties he'd passed by him after a mission, how he was never good enough. How ironic, someone named after, and conveniently having a reminiscent power as, one of the biggest egotists in all of mythology, could never be proud of his work.

Meanwhile, Naomi was entertaining herself by clicking her fire on and off like Johnny Storm in the most bareable of the Fantastic Four movies. Ahh, the days when superpowers were a fantasy and not a curse that detracted from your life. Even without her memories of them, she could be nostalgic just from all those superhero movies, good or bad, that Ren re-introduced to her... And then she had to re-introduce back to Ren. She noticed one of the other newcomers watching her with a smile. Aurora? She'd definitely heard of her, but Naomi didn't really look much into her fellow ANDROMEDA members unless she was paired with them, learning on the job gave her something to fill her time with. Still, Aurora was at least talked about around the place for being one of the few ANDROMEDA members to use a proper weapon as well as her powers. She could be interesting to watch.

After everyone introduced themselves, Selles started talking. The poor thing looked more fragile than Ren, like a gut of wind could absolutely shatter him. It wasn't unlikely that Selles was extremely powerful, given his meek appearance. He looked both nervous and happy, which was an interesting set of emotions for the boy. He was an extremely guarded secret, so Naomi really didn't know what to expect. Ren was even more interested to see how this would play out. He seemed uncomfortable with all the formalities that were being thrown his way and brushed them aside to speak to everyone.

The Doll continued to speak up until he told everyone he was coming with them on this missions. And the way that Selles emphasised the phrase 'Will you comply' into each of their minds gave both Ren and Naomi chills down their spine. They'd both heard rumours of members going on high level missions, comparable to Suicide Squad, with some never returning under more mysterious circumstances than others. Ren and Naomi for once agreed that right now was not the time for messing around. In unison they both replied, "we're ready for this." A small sliver of doubt crawled into the back of their minds as they said it though. They were good at what they did, but they were really just near the top of the field agents. If they screwed up, there was no telling what could happen to them.

mweep and ShiroLugia like this.
  14. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @[​IMG]Astralogy - Fallacy Ayumu. Status: ERASED
    @[​IMG]Vanillite - Fallacy Aurora, Doll Annabel. Status: ALIVE
    @[​IMG]Fantasma Fallacy Victor, Fallacy Andreas. Status: ALIVE

Order is determined . . . Order: ShiroKyun > Mweep > Sachi-Shimazu > shinygiratinaz > Gengar's Grin > AK2198 > Vanillite > Fantasma

Failure to obey order will result in TERMINATION. All Fallacies, Dolls and Corroded must reply here weekly in their order.

Please continue your mission promptly, or you will be eliminated.

15. shinygiratinaz

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Arya walked along the streets, watching people putting out the last of the fires from the explosion. She hummed a small, repetitive tune as she went, scanning a nearby small cafe. A couple sat gawking at the firemen from a table, and she quietly snagged one of their cups before they could notice, pouring out the water inside in a nearby bush as she walked. She tapped the cup a few times with her fingernails, narrowing her eyes at the sound it made. After a second, she shrugged. It was good enough.

She pulled out a cheap flip phone, checking apartment numbers as she walked past them. Finally, she came to the apartment complex she was looking for, giving it a satisfied smile. She walked into the building, finding herself in an empty lobby-like area with multiple doors labeled with apartment numbers. She went up to a wall against the far side, putting the cup to her ear and placing it against the wall. She could just barely hear a woman speaking on the other side, and smirked. Closing her eyes, she focused on the sounds captured by the glass, amplifying them.

"-got the nerve to come back here, too! Hah, you should have seen the look on his face when he saw what I did to his stuff too. So glad I'm done with that loser. No, he didn't even have the spine to say anything! Just grabbed what was left and ran away, that-"

She pulled away, focusing on the sound. That was definitely the woman her client had asked for. She hummed to herself for a moment, the pitch moving up and down oddly before mellowing out.

"Check." Arya spoke, but her voice wasn't the sound that came out. Instead, she spoke in a replica of the woman's voice. She grinned widely as she heard her power working, giggling in an uncanny copy of the woman's voice. She ran through a quick check of sounds, making sure the replica would work well enough for her purposes.

"Not quite done with that loser yet, it seems." She chuckled to herself, walking out and heading back the way she came. The couple she had stolen the glass from at the cafe looked confused, looking around them for something. Arya walked up to them, leaning down and reaching under the long tablecloth, producing the glass.

"Oh, I think this fell off!" She said cheerfully, handing it to them. The woman on the right smiled at her, laughing slightly.

"Oh, there it is!" She laughed, nudging the woman on the other side of the table. "See, I told you I'm not crazy."

Arya laughed alongside her, waving goodbye as she walked off. She typed a message into her phone, sending it as she began humming an odd melody. It rose up and down in a disharmonious fashion, changing from gruff to smooth to squeaky fluidly. She rounded a corner with a little skip, continuing the tune of voices that didn't belong to her.

16. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    A lone figure walked down the center of the road. His coat rustled in the wind and his hat made him look rather dashing.

He was... The Most Interesting Badass in the World.

All bowed before his power-y superiority. Ones who doubted him were swiftly corrected. Those who tried to off him... well, good luck finding them. No one was as powerful as The-

"Are we there yet?"

Faust ripped off his fedora and threw it to the ground. "What the hell B! You interrupted my inner monologue thing! I thought we agreed my monologues would go uninterrupted, but here you are interrupting it!" He performed what he called a "dance of rage"- jumping up and down while shaking his arms.

"I keep telling you that you look like a child throwing a tantrum," a voice sighed.

"I don't care!"

"No seriously, when are we going to get there? I'm bored as hell and walking is taking a long time!" Apparently B had decided he was going to be cranky during the trip.

"It'll be a while, especially if we keep walking," came the reply.

"Maybe someone will agree to give us a lift!"

"Doubt it. 'S not like we have anything to offer them in return." Faust pointed out.

"Except their lives!" B sounded quite enthused with the idea. "I'm sure they'd be more than willing to help us if we threaten them!"

The more Faust mulled over the idea, the more he liked it. It seemed like a reasonable plan! His eyes gleamed and he whipped out a knife with a twirl. "Alright... let's play some Grand Theft Auto."

17. AK2198

AK2198 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    ''Apologies for my lateness, sleep got the better of me...again sir'' said Midas disarmingly.
    " Please, don't feel as though you have to call me such things. Just Selles is fine. If it's alright, I'll call you whatever you wish of me too, alright everyone? " reassured the boy.
    The golden haired Fallacy nodded and took the time to scan his co-workers while Selles continued his communication. Upon closer inspection it was easy to deduce that the two to his left were agents Naomi and Ren, he had never worked with them before but if the reports were true, with his pessimism and Naomi's grimness this was going to be interesting on morale. Then there was the other two on his right. Aurora was her name, skilled sniper, useful handicap as well as her famed almighty storms, an Aurora and Naomi combo could be effective in combat situations'. Most interesting of all was Aurora's partner Annabel. Although she's frail and honestly could use a shower and change of clothes she can influence emotions which could have been incredibly useful in the past.
    " Will you comply? "
    Reaching out with his Metallokinesis to a nearby pillar, he tore it apart and warped the steel into a very recognisable shape in his hand. ''Of course you shall have my service and my axe. But pleasantries aside...'' (Midas gestured to the four other agents present) ''I am curious what kind of threat would require our particular set of skills''.

18. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    AURORA

❝ Yes, we comply. ❞

Aurora replied almost immediately, but her voice was not the only one to be heard. Her companions replied almost at the same speed– Some responses arriving before and after her own. It caused a small smile to creep onto her lips: Everyone was just as willing to risk their lives on whatever mission was coming without any doubt. The blonde gripped the axe that hung at her waist, ready for battle, ready to hear the melodic voice of Selles speak of their mission.

His voice reminded her of something that she could not place a finger on. It was nostalgic in a sense, albeit she had only heard it once or twice, and each of those times it felt nostalgic. But why? It was like a soft child's voice, one filled with curiosity and care. It reminded her of a memory that did not exist. She chewed on the inside of her cheek, aggravated she was getting hung up on such a thing. It did not matter what his voice did or did not remind her of, all that mattered was what it sparked within her: Protection.

Selles's soft voice and delicate features caused a fierce need to protect him to spring up within Aurora. She inhaled sharply as the new mix of emotion took over her, grip tightening further 'round her axe as if she expected danger to occur at any moment and take the beloved Doll away. Oh, what a strong need to endure and protect she felt!! Glancing at her surrounding companions, she spoke once more:

❝ I– We will protect you no matter what. No harm will come to you. ❞

------- -------- -----------

ANNABEL

When her feet touched dirt, Annabel smiled: She'd finally found a path. With cautious steps, she made her way to what she believed to be the middle of the road before heading north. Her world was dark, but the sensations she felt were not. Excitement, sadness, dismay and pain– All emotions of people nearby. However, they were still too far away, for she could not hear their voices. That dampened her good mood only slightly.

Annabel took a deep breath and stood perfectly still, trying to focus. Her heart began to 'search through' the various emotions that surrounded her in an attempt to find the closest one. Eventually it landed on a particularly strong and muddled emotion nearby. The blind girl crunched her brows together, trying to decipher the emotion the being was feeling. Aggravation? No, no– Excitement? A mixture of the two? Whatever it was, it was STRONG, and Annabel felt herself gravitate towards it.

Eventually, a single voice fell upon her ears. Soon after, she felt confusion: For the voice was holding a conversation with others, yet she could not hear their voices. With furrowed brows and a frown on her rose petal tiers, she shuffled forward, arms outstretched. And the closer she neared, the more unsettled and sick she felt, though she couldn't fathom why. When she felt she was close enough, she spoke.

❝ Who– Could you all speak up? I can– I can only hear one of you. I thought my ears might be better since my sight is gone. I guess I was wrong, huh? ❞

((annabel is speaking to Faust btw omg. I think its clear but i just wanted to make sure))

19. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Surrounding Andromeda's compound there were various modern skyscrapers, most of them luxurious apartments, on one of the buildings a person could be seen on a balcony, he was looking straight to the distance where a cloud of dust could be seen rising to the sky, next to him a small antenna was pointing right at Andromeda's compound, a pair of cables were connecting the antenna with a computer inside of the apartment, the computer was on a desk in the middle of a mess of cables and black boxes, in front of it there was Andreas, he was typing various lines of code, next him there was a small sheet of paper with different commands wrote in it, all of them with the specifications on to when to use it wrote next to each one, in front of him various screens were showing different decryption algorithms going on.

"Well it looks like our little friend is making a mess again" after saying this a small laugh came out of Victor, who with joy looked at the dust that once were a building.

"is it Ravke again?" said Andreas in a more serious tone, "why it doesn't surprise me, if he keeps blowing up stuff on the slums he may end up compromising our safehouse" continued, while typing commands into the terminal.

"I know, but at the same time he is one of my best clients, or at least he used to, haven't sell anything to him in quiet some time"

Victor started smiling, he turned around and slowly started walking towards Andreas.

"You know maybe I should pay him a visit and show him some of that new doll essence we have been making, pretty sure he will be glad to have another explosive added into his collection" he then laid on the desk right next to Andreas and started looking at the screens "And what about you?, how is that hacking thing going on?, were you able to penetrate Andromeda's security?"

"Yes I'm inside of Andromeda's system, but most of the information is encrypted, I'm afraid I don't know any way to make the files readable"

"I see, Can you extract anything from it?"

"I could try but it'll be useless if the files are unreadable"

"Don't worry, do your best and try to get everything you can, we will deal with the encryption later"

ShiroLugia likes this.
  20. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @[​IMG]Vanillite - Fallacy Aurora, Doll Annabel. Status: ALIVE
    @[​IMG]Fantasma Fallacy Victor, Fallacy Andreas. Status: ALIVE

Order is determined . . . Order: ShiroKyun > Mweep > Sachi-Shimazu > shinygiratinaz > Gengar's Grin > AK2198 > Vanillite > Fantasma

Please continue your mission promptly, or you will be eliminated.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first, the Doll gazed in bewilderment, some, like Aurora stared with a strong determination to protect, while others like Naomi had stared with uncertainty, quite clamored by Selles' change in tone. Only when the superiors seem to have left the garden did Selles speak up again, his tone returning to it's familiar softer state. A faint smile spread across now pink-hued features in embarrassment. Ah, when was the last time someone cared about him exactly? Protect him? Do their best? But they were... talking to an object. A weapon. Yes, that was all he was. All he ever could be, even if he had so much as longed to be a normal child. Hiding his inner guilt at Aurora's statement, Selles gave a giggle, gently shaking his head. - ❝ You don't need to feel as though you have to protect me... Really. I'm just here for your convenience. ❞ - A certain blissful feeling graced his form, a happiness he was often denied by the superiors in ANDROMEDA.

A feeling of being human.

- ❝ Anyways, I guess I should tell you your mission. I wanted to wait till our authorities were gone so I didn't have to sound like a know-it-all. ❞ - Giving a reassuring shrug, it was more than relieving he could talk casually once again, and not have to purge himself of every fragment of emotion he had. He felt the others would appreciate it as well, even if their superiors would be livid if Selles had gained a more personal relationship with his subordinates. - ❝ I'll be accompanying any of you on a mission for these first few weeks, afterward, I'm certain you'll all be so experienced you won't even need me! ❞ - His mind flashed back to Aurora's determined eyes...those eyes of protection. It was a nice feeling, to know there was such concern... but why did she care so much about an object so useless? - ❝ For this mission we're simply doing recon, we're going to be investigating some activity over in the outskirts of our HQ, I was told there was some sort of hacking going on to get into our system... ANDROMEDA fears it might be the work of a Fallacy or some Corroded rebel group.❞ - Breathing slowly, the snowette did his best to remain posed, it seemed no matter what kind of mission it was he always grew anxious. Always worried. - ❝ If we find anyone, don't attack until they do, we might be able to reason with them. ❞ - That was against protocol, he knew that. But the child was a pacifist, and wanted to raise these pupils to not resort to violence like ANDROMEDA often taught. - ❝ If we don't find any personnel we find any clues we can and head back when we think we've collected some intel. ❞ -

Growing bored of his own explanations, the Doll plopped himself in the grass, the silky white fabric of his garments splaying around them. Without passing another glance, he grew fixated on making a... flower crown. Child-like fingers already busying themselves with something other than business talk. -❝ We can head out when everyone's ready. And... ❞ - Small hands clenched the vegetation in shyness. - ❝And thank you all... I've never met a crop of new scouts who were so welcoming of me. I-it's pretty flattering. ❞ - If he wasn't careful, he was certain he would have cried. Why were they so kind?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.