1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

❀~Kiyo's Question Korner~❀

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by xKiYoMiNaTiONx, Nov 17, 2016.

1. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    I used to do crossword puzzles before... sudoku is not really my thing though.. *sweatdrop*... I, honestly don't have a preference.

I don't really fiddle with things too much in my hands as I'm always either, on my phone, or holding my graphic pen in my hand, or my ipad... or i'm twirling my hair...

Hmm...not to my knowlege? What do you mean by acronym? As, Yuri on Ice would be a rather long acronym...unless you meant it as Yurio nice? lol... or perhaps, Yaoi on Ice...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Do you think it's worth owning both Sun and Moon?

What is the weather like where you are this time of year?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    -- Yes & No... Honestly... I was super hyped for Sun & Moon when it was announced...all the way up till its release. In the end, I'm taking my sweet ol' time completing my Sun copy, and only started my Moon copy to just get the Munchlax. I'm not even sure if I want to even play my Moon copy after I finish Sun. I'll probably wait a few months to who knows when before I actually play it. Though, in the end, I guess, in a way... having both Sun & Moon feels like... "Wow, we finally have a game based on the islands"... and I think that's really what it comes down to...

-- The weather right now... weird. Where I live, per say, it's always hot and sunny during the day time. At night, sometimes it gets cold...but the temp never goes below 66 degrees. (But that's only during Winter.)

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Whats your favorite LV emoji?

Whats your least favorite and favorite part of cosplaying?

5. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    I'm not sure which emoji is my favorite... I don't know which ones are which...but I guess, whatever they use for the XD.

Least favorite thing about cosplaying - Cost... Making the Clothes... Shipping of Wigs/Supplies...
    Favorite thing about cosplaying - cosplaying lol... and going to conventions, and meeting friends.

Cadbberry likes this.
  6. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    Hello Kiyo! How are you?

- Do you play chess?

- What is your favourite season?

- Which fruit do you dislike the most?

7. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    Hey, I've been doing alright! =)

- I used to play chess a long, long time ago... back when I was still in Elementary and Intermediate school lmao...
    - My favorite season...hmm... truth be told, I like Winter... because I like the cold...and because we don't have Winter here =(
    - The fruit I dislike the most... Cherries...I can't stand the taste of them >_<

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is your preferred way to exercise, if any?

:: Do you prefer plastic plates (to eat food on) or ceramic ones?

:: What is your opinion on ninjas?

9. xKiYoMiNaTiONx

PokéPoints:
    ₽112.2
    :: Ummm... I don't really exercise...I guess? I'm always in the house... OTL... The only time I ever leave is if I go to a doctor's appt, or to the anime convention.

:: Plastic Plates...I'm too afraid to use ceramic ones...but mom prefers we use paper plates instead...OTL

:: Ninjas... kagebunshi no jutsu!... xD

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What's the longest time that you've held your own in a staring contest?

:: Do you listen to music through headphones often?

:: Does a spotlight follow you wherever you walk?