1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

✯ ~ Lunar's Art Portfolio ~ ✯

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by LunarRabbitPikachu, Jan 28, 2015.

1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Lunar your improvement really shows! I love the Lunala drawing a lot! Are you still using paint? Because your art looks so smooth now there's no way! You're so good!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Thanks Aqua and yup, I'm still using paint. But, I am also using GIMP for background and fade effects. :sweat:

September 23rd, 2016

​For a while, I've been mostly doing art work for school so I could not do much with my own art... But I did manage to get one picture in. However, I tried something new with GIMP, animation. I heard you can do animation in GIMP and wanted to learn more on how I do it. So, I got out a tutorial video of someone who did an animation of GIMP and worked on it. The picture I used is this:

[​IMG]

​I used the logo for Pokémon Moon to show which version I chose for this new adventure and more features of the night. For this picture, I wanted to show the eyes just opening and noticing the group below. Also, I wanted to add the effect of what happens when it is prepared to use it's signature move. So I did everything I could and made this little animation:

[​IMG]

​I am quite shocked that I can do animation in GIMP and how much life it brings to the cover. O_O I'm not sure if I'll be able to do more animations in a while especially since I need more practice on drawing other anthros and Pokémon.

This is all I have for now. Plus, it's still going to take me some time before I start working on other pics due to school :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    March 20th, 20167

Alola everyone! Long time no update. Sorry about that. I had a lot of things going on for school plus, I am also trying to catch up on a fanfic and work on some new ones. :sweat:

1. The reference sheet of Ashlee the Lunar Rabbit-Pikachu is finally up! You can check out her info and what she looks like in the 1st thread or click here.

2. [​IMG]
    This is something based off of a game I have played recently. I think we all know what it is. ewe' After I finished playing with it, I had this feeling that Coco would personally love the little guys in the game while Sillina would be terrified of their mother. Lol But that is what this picture is mostly about. :P

3. [​IMG]
    THIS COVER FOR THE NEW FANFIC TOOK FOREVER!!!! X_X The last time I have ever drawn in mobius style was actually 1 1/2 year ago. It took me a little bit of time to remember how I use to draw sonic and his crew also the same for my ocs when they were in mobius style. I had to merge a lot of pics together in order to create this cover. As for the fanfic itself, the story is mostly sonic related; so, it will be in my Fanfiction.net account. Yes, it has a little bit of Pokémon in it thanks to a certain character who changes to a pikachu at night. Owo But over all, it's sonic related.

That is all I have. I just wanted to make an update on what's happening lately and to say I'm not dead :sweat:

ConfettiCat likes this.
  4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ahh you're really great at emotions and expressions! Very awesome!

LunarRabbitPikachu likes this.
  5. LunarRabbitPikachu

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Thank you very much [member=AeroHail]! :)

April 14th, 2017

Alola! Here are some pics that I have finished! I do not have much else to say since I have been mostly busy with school & fanfic writing. :sweat:

1. [​IMG]
    This is a photo to introduce a new oc, Gandolf the Black Wolf.
    2. [​IMG]
    Using one of the pics I merged for the cover of my fanfic to make a sister photograph.
    3. [​IMG]
    Just a random photo I came of while working on my Deviant ID for Deviant Art. :sweat:

4. [​IMG]
    Finally a Pokémon pic!! Umbreon has been my favorite eeveelution and I wanted to have a chance to draw it; so I thought about drawing a shiny Umbreon that I have named Lucina. :3

EDITED April 15th: Made a one sentence summary for each pic and added another photo.