1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

★ Ask Fizzy a Question ★

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Fizzysoda, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    If given the option, would you rather take a creative writing class or a fine arts class?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    -I rarely drink them nowadays but here were my faves (in no particular order)
    Red Fanta
    Pepsi Blue (I don't think this flavour was on the market for very long, or so I heard)
    Sprite
    Actually these were the only ones I really like. As for Coca-cola and other Pepsi flavours, I'm kinda "meh" about them.

- What? No. How can anyone not like bacon?

-But of course! The other day I saw him and his three best friends, Jess, 'Rhonda, Tay Bull.

-Uh... The latest Avenger movie was Age of Ultron, right? Yeah, I've seen it. Not exactly my favourite because of what they did to Quicksilver (he got killed by a bullet? He could move bullets while everything is in slow-mo in the X-Men movies!) but I guess it's OK-ish.

-I don't think I can name an American/English '80s song since I'm not from Europe nor the US, and I'm not too familliar with old songs, haha.

-I actually like writing but I don't do it as often as I want to :( Usually I only write when it is required (like English assignments for grades back in high school. Short stories, for example. Sometimes articles too) and I and I fussed about the grammar a lot, checking it multiple times lol. Otherwise I just don't know what I should be writing.

I'd pick fine arts class because I love to draw but suck at it lmao. I'd do anything to be good at art

Sometimes I have just the idea of what I want to draw but then I remember that my art skills are just mediocre so :[

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Which is your favorite version of Fates?

Favorite shiny Pokémon?

What is the seashore house?

4. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    - Well I could only afford to buy one physical copy of a game so I bought Conquest. And since a lot of key information from Revelations had been spoiled for me anyways, I watched let's plays of the other routes so I could get a hold of what's really going on. I guess gameplay-wise Conquest is my favourite, though its plot can be questionable at some points.

- Hard to choose. I have a lot and my opinion changes over time but I guess I'll say... Weavile, Mega Gardevoir, and Charizard.

-If you're referring to my userbar, it's the name of my GFX shop lol (If you click on it, it will take you to the shop page) I got that name from the actual seashore house in Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (the one just south of Slateport) that sells.... You guessed it. (Fizzy)Soda Pops. It's kinda dumb, I know XD

5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Do you have any idea what you want to major in in college?

If you were to have a custom adoptable, what would it be?

Best new game you've played in the past year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.