1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1 Step Forward, 2 Steps Back

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 22, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I can't be the only artist who thinks that sometimes their art gets worse instead of better. This seems to happen to me a lot when I make a piece I'm extremely proud of. I feel like anything I draw after that looks terrible compared to it. I unfortunately experience this way too much.

How do you guys combat that feeling?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I just think my art is what it is. It may not be as impressive as my last piece, but that's okay! I mean how is my better art supposed to shine if all my art looks that good? :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I just shrug honestly. I am weirdly proud of my Teddiursa drawing, and the things I did afterward were a bit funky to me, but I see it as a learning experience, not everything can be perfect and I just muddle on