1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 RP thread - furry story (Wraithcaller x Wizarmonfan)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Wizarmonfan, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Jaw Fossil ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Exp. Share ★★
    This is our RP. It's a complete revamp of an old furry story I wrote a long time ago.

2. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Scout's paws sank slightly into the snow with each careful step, the bitter cold stinging the pads and urging him onward. The fox's long ears stood erect, his dark brown eyes looking up from the tracks ahead of him and surveying the horizon. His nose twitched with the fresh pack-scent of dogs.

Or wolves? They don't smell like anyone I know. He thought, tasting the open air. His snow-tipped tail swayed anxiously as he ducked behind some frostbitten foliage, weaving expertly through a tangle of dried roots and brittle branches. He came to a halt as he emerged halfway from the other side, his eyes sharply focusing on the canine shapes ahead. It was difficult to count them all from the distance between them.

Scout wriggled the rest of his way out from the maze of brush. A branch snapped behind him and he quickly dove into the shadowy haven of the trees nearby. He continued on with soft tread, lowering himself as he grew closer to the strange pack. He stopped at a safe distance just behind them, pleasantly surprised to find fewer than he expected. His ears swiveled back as he continued to assess them.

The white wolf must be their leader, Scout figured, taking note of his strong stance and powerful build. He watched as each dog crowded around their alpha, listening to words he was too far away to make out. The dark one next to him must be his right paw. A mate?

He sized up the dark figure--mostly black with shades of brown--and watched her as she listened intently to the white wolf. A frown darkened his muzzle.

They all look strong, and there's no telling if they're peaceful. Scout weighed each pack member with his eyes, sinking back into the shadows. He kept low to the ground as he turned around and began moving back, covering his tracks as he made his way further into the treeline, only stopping to turn his head back and check on the pack's location.

Good. Almost there.

3. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    The German Shepherd’s ears pricked immediately at the sound of the branch snapping. She gave a low growl and turned her head in the direction of where the noise had come from. Sif couldn’t see anything, but she suspected the intruder was still present. The female dog glanced at her adoptive father, who gave her the smallest of nods. Pride wanted to know what was going on as well; that was good enough for her.

“You, come with me!” She barked at the Doberman, as she bounded off. The brown and tan male was quick to follow.

Sif had her nose to the ground, trying to scent what kind of creature had interrupted their meeting. Her companion found the fox first, however. She stalked over to the smaller animal, baring her teeth. “What are you doing here? Not looking for our food, are you?” Sif had never seen this creature before, didn’t like how it seemed to be spying on them.

“What are you doing, Sif?” The Doberman snapped at her from the other side. “This is Scout. He’s a guide for different animals. Stop intimidating him!”

She snarled back, teeth grit. Sif had never seen this fox before. Mind you, Pride’s pack didn’t interact much with other animals, unless it was to kill their prey to survive in this horrid world. Sif raised a forepaw and poked the fox, sighing. “You look thin. Are you struggling to survive yourself?”

4. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Scout's wide eyes shifted between the Doberman and the Shepherd for a moment, his ears flattened against his head. He shied away from the Shepherd's prodding paw, edging close to the dog who had recognized him.

"You won't find much prey here," the fox began, raising his head as his amber fur lowered. "The frost takes what doesn't leave." He continued avoiding eye contact.

Scout's ears rose slightly as he turned his head to address the Doberman, his tail slowly swaying to and fro, as if to wag.
    "I'm thankful for your recognition, but I don't believe I've met you before. How far has my name traveled?"

5. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    "We have enough at the moment." The Doberman confirmed, baring his teeth a little at Sif to ensure she didn't scare Scout again. "But we may need to move on eventually." He wagged his tail at Scout to try and encourage him. "We heard about you from a pack of travelling coyotes. Sif was out at the time, patrolling with Pride. I apologize again for her aggression; she tends to be very wary of strangers."

Sif gave a scoffing bark, rolling her eyes. "I'm right here, you know."

6. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    "We may have gotten off on the wrong paw, Sif," Scout turned a wayward glance to Sif, narrowing his eyes before retreating somewhat from the Doberman's side. "But I hope we will become better allies. And your name?" He turned his gaze back to the Doberman, averting his eyes away from the dog's while looking straight on at him.

They're both impressive despite the struggles they claim to face. I should try to keep good relations with this pack.

7. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Sif nodded at the fox. “I apologize for my brusqueness, Scout.” She dipped her head to indicate she respected his skills. If he didn’t accept her apology, that was fine with her.

“My mother called me Sol,” the Doberman answered. He wasn’t entirely sure why. From what he knew of mythology, Sol was the name of a goddess. Why would his mother give him a female name?

8. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    "You're not the first one to threaten me," Scout replied, dipping his head in return. "You will not be the last. Sol." He raised his head to the Doberman. "That's a good name. Strong. You are lucky to have it."

Scout turned his attention in the direction he'd tried to escape from, his ears perking up at a distant rustle in the snow. "Your friends must be growing impatient. Please, will you allow me to meet them? I can guide you through the dangerous parts of these woods if you're traveling through."

9. Wizarmonfan

Wizarmonfan Black Belt

Pyro
    (Charmeleon)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽895.0
    Sif and Sol shared a glance with each other, before they nodded at Scout in unison. “Sure,” Sif added as a safety measure in case the fox saw the shared look. “Sol, you may lead Scout back, if you want. I’ll catch some prey for the rest of the pack.”

The Doberman dipped his head and led Scout back the way he and Sif had come.