1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A brief introduction.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by infinitexodus, Aug 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. infinitexodus

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.7
    Hello, my name is infinitexodus. For simplicity's sake, please, call me exodus.

I am a writer on FFN and AO3 by then name of traipsingexodus, and received a PM on the former, inviting me here. My work spans several audiences, from General (on AO3) or K (on FFN) up to M (both AO3 and FFN) as well as several genres, from romance to occult. Work I mirror here from FFN and AO3 will be appropriately tagged and rated - if works that are Mature in nature are disallowed then you will have to search them up.

I provide critique from time to time. I am also blunt, please be aware of this if you request some from me.

I spend quite a bit of time playing video games. I also am the GM for a Pathfinder campaign. Ask me for silly stories, sometimes my memory will stop failing me and I'll remember one.

It is a pleasure to meet you all.

2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Hello there, new friend, welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you enjoy your stay here at the Lake~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor, Exodus! We have the Literature Library if you'd like to post your stories here! There's also many features for you to enjoy here, so I hope you stick around! Have a good day!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome exodus! It's fantastic to have you aboard and I hope you'll stick around.

5. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! Excited to see you around the forum!

6. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    As mentioned, be sure to check out the Literature Library~
    See you around~

7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Hi. Welcome to the lake fellow FanFiction.Net writer! Hope to see you around!

Brav

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Haha bluntness is sometimes needed so that's not a bad thing. Nice to meet you infinitexodus! I really do like AO3 and am glad to see its community growing.. I remember when it was a tiny place just starting up. It's my preferred place for stories nowadays.

Aaaanyways, have a lovely time here and etc. <3