1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A new journey begins (TalaxChoco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Yes. I have lots of Pokémon with prof Oak" she smiled. And yawned at the same time.
    Espeon looked at the small torchic. Espeon only nodded at it. So far it wasnt interested

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Wow. What kind of Pokémon have you had before, other than Squirtle?" asked Emily, intrigued. "And who's Professor Oak?"
    Torchic simply hopped back to its Trainer.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "O. Umm" she was shocked with the sudden questions. "I had a butterfree and a starmie, a few more friends who I did battles with . Of course in johto I caught a cyndaquil and sp many friends. Its impossible to say them all" she giggled. When she heard whp was Oak her jaw dropped. "How can you not know the most famous Pokémon professor. He gives our first Pokémon and dex like prof birch"

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "Wow, that's a lot of Pokémon! You must be really experienced. And my apologies for not knowing such an important person - I've been quite out-of-touch with the world outside of Petalburg for a while," she replied. Peering out the window of their room in the Center, she relaxed a little. "It's getting dark - we should rest soon."

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Serena blushee as she weny under her blanlets. "Experiencee?? Noo way. I cant even win the grand festival. My rival only.laughed at me. And I let my dad done. My mom knew I had the talent that dad left me. But seems not" she sighed
    Espeon jumped on bed and curled up for sleep

6. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "Well, even if you couldn't win the Grand Festival, you made it to the Grand Festival, right? And your rival... she's your rival. Most rivals are hellbent on being jerks for some reason. And your dad must be really proud of you. I'm sure of it! Besides, it's try until you make it, right?" replied Emily.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Thanks Emily" serena smiled as she closed her eyes. She dreamed being a top co ordinator.

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Emily smiled back and attempted to drift off, only ending up tossing restlessly in her sleep. Torchic hopped up on top of her and cleared out an area in her hair.
    "Thanks a lot," she whispered grumpily as the chick dozed off.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Slowly the sun came up. As Espeon jumped off the bed and enjoyed the early sunlight

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "Tor!" squeaked the little chick-like Pokémon. Hopping down next to Espeon, he began to preen himself, then proceeded to attempt to climb back up on the bed, calling for his Trainer to wake up.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Espeon chucklrd as serena slowly woke up and yawned.shw rubbed her eyes. Still half asleep

12. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "Mornin'," groaned Emily as she stretched and slowly got up. "Torchic, you don't have to yell at me every time I'm late by a few seconds."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    After Serena was up she jumped out og bed and went into the bath area. She slowly put ob the hot water to shower herself.

Espeon was ready as she wait it for Serena

14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Emily headed in, too, to quickly brush her teeth and wait for Serena to finish. Torchic simply sat patiently on his Trainer's bag, unusually quiet. A loose thread had distracted him and he was too busy playing with it to mind anything else.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Serena blushed when she sudden burst in and remained into the shower untill she was gone. After that she dryed herself and dressed. Grabbin her stuff. "Come on lets have some breakfast

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Hopping down to the cafeteria, Emily grabbed a piece of toast and a muffin, before passing the muffin to Torchic who happily wolfed it down. Shifting her bag around, she stretched a little. "Second day of our journey, and we're still where we began. Funny, isn't it, Torchic?"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Serena g abbed a sandwhich and espeon just some pokefood that stood ib the corner. "So where is our first stop?" As she munched on her bread.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "Hm... First stop, we should probably head to Rustboro City through Route 104. There's a Contest Hall there, so I'll get my Contest Pass and we may be able to participate in our first Hoenn Contest," she explained. Torchic looked up from his muffin, cheeped a little, and received a quick pet from Emily.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Soudns good. I need one also fo4 the Hoenn region" serena said. Shr stood up and waved to nurse joy. "Thank you"
    Espeon gracefully followed Serena

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Nodding to Nurse Joy with a smile, Emily slung her bag over her shoulders once again. "Ready to go, Serena? Route 104 is full of different types of Pokémon, so we might be able to catch something there - but at the same time, aggressive Pokémon may attack us there, so we'll have to be careful. We'll even have to get through the Petalburg Woods, and... let's just say the inhabitants aren't the friendliest. We should be able to take them down, though."

#60 Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018