1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 A new journey begins (TalaxChoco)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Jun 4, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    “Well, either way, welcome to Rustboro! I’m not very sure about this place, but the Contest Hall is over to the east, so we can check it out after the Center,” said Emily as she headed towards the red-and-white building.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Serena looked around. As she followed emily. "This is quiet a busy town isnt it??" Seeing the red building. To see others standing outside. "Why is it so busy??" Serena wondered as they continued walking

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    “I’m not exactly sure, but the Devon Corps over there sure attract quite a few people. There’s also a Gym Leader and upcoming Contest, so that also brings Trainers and Coordinators like us,” she replied as she handed the PokéBalls to Nurse Joy.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Serena nodded as she went inside center. Looking around. "Looks so different from the once ive seen"

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    “Yeah, I think they layout is different in every region. But at their core, a Center is still a Center,” Emily added.
    Torchic, meanwhile, had found his way out of his PokéBall and was hopping around on the table.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Serena chuckled. "I noticed. Well I bring those two to nurse joy and grab some food"
    As she walked over 2 guys stormed over before her. Serena looked down and didnt saya anything.

When finally it was her turn she gave poochyena en picked up Espeon . "Im sorry she refuses to go into her Pokéball" nurse joy only laughed. "That is okay" az she walked to the back. Serena went back to Emily

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Looking away from her starter, Emily noticed two guys storming in front of Serena. Taking note of their behaviour, she walked up to them, the little chick trailing behind her. Part of her tugged her away, but her stubbornness dragged her over. Before she knew it, she opened her mouth and spoke.
    “I challenge you two to a Double Battle.”

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Serena who was shocked at the sudden storm that passed her looked at Emily. "What are you doing"

They both grinnee. "You sure you two van handle us"
    The other one chuckled. "We already have 2 badges. You are no match for us"

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    Emily smiled towards Serena. “Don’t worry. I can take them on. I have Wingull now, after all.”
    Turning back to the two people, she steeled her glare, trying to hide her nervousness. “I’ll go alone up against the both of you. Your badges mean nothing to me!”

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "No way. I join you. This afternoon." Serena backedup. She knew her Pokémon first need it a rest. "Remember wingull and poochyena need training first" she whispered to emily

"Fine thna. See you bothbat 4 pm behind the center" as rhey walked away

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    “Are you sure about joining?” whispered Emily back. “If so, we should train a bit with Wingull and Zigzagoon if needed. I’d like to know what moves Wingull has, too!”

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Of course I cant let a friend fight alone against those goons" she winked at Emily

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    “T...thanks,” Emily replied, smiling. “Now, we can’t possibly lose to them, and it’s already one. We have three hours, so we can train both our new friends and also grab a quick lunch if needed. C’mon - let’s go!”
    Torchic hopped onto his Trainer’s shoulder. “Chic!”

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Just before Serena wante d to say
    I need to wait. Nurse Joy was over heard through yhe intercome. Saying her Pokémon were in top shape.
    She quickly ran back grabbed the ball and espeon in her arms and went along with Emily
    Espeon struggled in the embrace

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    “Hey!” Emily waved to Serena from the cafeteria end, Torchic and Wingull perched on either side of her shoulders. Wingull flew into the air as his platform became unstable, and settled on his Trainer’s head.
    “I checked Torchic. He learned Sand-Attack on the way here, which will be useful for combos and battling. How’s Espeon and Zigzagoon? What moves do they have?”

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Poochyena hahha not zigzagoon)

"Espeon. Knows psychic. Safeguard. Psywave and moonlight. As for poochyena. "
    She checked her dex. "Tackle and sand attack"

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    “Wow, your Espeon sure is strong! I think we may be able to win this battle. Torchic has Scratch, Growl and Ember, and he learned Sand-Attack as well. Wingull is relatively new, and he knows Growl, Water Gun and Supersonic. We could make some good combinations with that. Now... let’s just grab a sandwich or something, and I’ll try to get both Torchic and Wingull to work together... hopefully without any more accidents.”

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Serena smiled. "Well Espeon doesnt always wanna work with me" she sighed. As sudden poochyena came out of its ball.
    It rab around and rab behind espeon..

19. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,366.0
    "In any case," replied Emily as she grabbed a sandwich from the cafeteria counter, "we'll need to do quite some training - not just for the battle, but also for the Contest. I heard it's tomorrow!"

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "What.!!!" Serena said paniced. "Byt but but..." as shr quickly thought about what to do.