1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

A Special Thanks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Pixel, May 19, 2017.

1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    As most of you know recently, Lake Valor underwent some major changes. What you probably don't know is that our amazing Administration team, @Satix, @Achromatic, and @Cadbberry, were working tirelessly behind the scenes, making sure that the site was up-to-code before letting everyone back in. There are still a few weird bugs lurking around, but for the most part, I reckon they did an amazing job! So, and I think I speak for all Valorians when I say this...

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Xarn, Ryan, DeathxVictory and 8 others like this.
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Thank you so much for the recognition, it is very sweet of you to make that rad azelf pic, but also to make this thread :D
    :ryan::ben::katie:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Thank you all the admins. I am happy I can visit my second home again xD

Pixel and Cadbberry like this.
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Thank you so much :)

5. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    This is awesome! Thank you so much, Chris. :D

6. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Good job on the Thread, @Chris !!

Also, I will take the chance to say thank you to the awesome team: @Satix @Cadbberry @Achromatic
    Guys you are wonderful, keep going with the hard work!!

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    @Chris I said it before, it is a wonderful piece of art.

And yes, thank you, admins, for the amazing job you have done and what is still to come with the bugs and slight changes that will be coming.

Cadbberry and Pixel like this.
  8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    This has got to be the coolest post I've seen all year aaa.. you're wonderful Chris!

Of course, thanks so much to the staff for your crazy hard work getting LV back up and running (in such good shape too). I'm really happy to have it back, and obviously many others feel the same. ♡

Cadbberry and Pixel like this.
  9. Otter Mii-kun

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I'd like to express my heartfelt appreciation to our admin team Satix, Achromatic, and Cadberry Bunny (I can't resist conflating you with the Easter chocolate commercial star x_x ) for what I'm sure was literally busting their rears in bringing us the new Lake Valor. Even though there's probably a lot more that needs to be done at this point, I'm thankful that at least we are off to the start of a new era with a new host and forum software.

#9 May 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2017
    Ryan, Cadbberry and Pixel like this.
  10. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Nice tribute, and thank you admin team, I know how annoying that code must get haha :'D

Pixel likes this.
  11. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    All the admins(and the rest of the staff team of course) are too cool. They are really awesome and I don't think I can thank them all enough for what they've done for all of us. Here's to more years and memories on Lake Valor!