1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Akihabara Corner - For Anime & Manga chatting!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LostSpirit, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    All the anime I watch has already been completed, haha. I never have to wait weeks at a time, though I know from experiences with TV shows that it can be so nerve-wracking if you're in a bunch of intense episodes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. MajesticFlygon

MajesticFlygon PKMN Breeder

Alolan Rattata
    (Alolan Rattata)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I noticed that Deadman Wonderland is going to be on Tonami (i think i spellec that wrong but it sounds right...) I remembered that i seen it in Japanese (1 episode only....) and i love it. Just found another anime to love besides Crash B-Daman,and i love a main character in it named Konta(but in Deadman Wonderland i like the main main character)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    I just started a new anime /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Has anybody here ever seen Acchi Kocchi (From Place to Place)? It is about 13 episodes long and I just absolutely adore it!

5. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    I've heard and seen lots of photos of that anime! All my friends have said its really good so I may give it a shot. Could you provide me with a plot summary?

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Oh god no, get that thing out of here :S

7. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    @[member="karatekid770"] Do we have a problem?

[​IMG]

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Nooooooo stay away *hides*

9. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Bump!

What animes have you seen recently that you would recommend? Why?

10. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Nanatsu no Taizai and Akatsuki no Yona. The former is good for fans of Fairy Tail, One Piece, and pretty much any popular shounen (maybe not Shingeki no Kyojin; granted, the male lead is voiced by Kaji, who voices Eren, so there is that). It's not a flawless work of art, but I've found everything about it to be rather enjoyable. The characters are fun and interesting (well, most characters; imo Elizabeth is a pain in the ass and is absolutely useless), the plot is simple but still intriguing, and the action is really, really awesome.

As for Yona, even though it's a shoujo, it's something that shounen fans can enjoy, as there's a lot of fighting. I really like how much character development Yona's gone through, and she and the other characters are really enjoyable. The art is very beautiful, as is the soundtrack. It isn't a reverse harem either despite looking like one with all the guys helping Yona. Though, given how many guys I ship with Yona, I sort of wish it were one /shot

11. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    If you like a darker, bloody kind of anime, watch Tokyo Ghoul. It's a 12 episode anime, and I'm currently at episode 5. It has been really good so far :)

12. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    Agreed. Tokyo Ghoul is continuing 9.1. though. (Tomorrow!!!)

I like Tokyo Ghoul, but the manga is better :D

13. The Royal Aegis

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Who's watched AKB0048. It's great.

14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I heard Tokyo Ghoul started up again recently, do you think you'll be continuing to watch it?

15. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I still have the tab opened, so I could basically continue watching at any moment now... But that's the problem I've been having with a lot of anime; I start it and then I never actually finish it. Actually, I have a lot of tabs opened with things I still have to finish xD

But yeah, I also heard Tokyo Ghoul started again a while ago, so that's definitely a bit of a motivation for me to continue watching it. I can't say when though...

16. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Oh, I need to start on Tokyo Ghoul. Been way too lazy for some reason but I know that whenever I start watching it'll be hard to stop.. as is the case for most series that I pick up. x'D Still haven't seen the latest Fairy Tail episode. ];

17. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    The lastest episode of Fairy Tail is a little worrying for me because of the way it ends. However, the new OP is absolutely amazing. I highly recommend the episode if you've been enjoying the filler arc!

18. Lucy

Lucy ☆ 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖊ð

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I'm like seven-eight episodes behind on FT; it's one of the only anime I'm behind on (other than F/SN and SM, both which I may drop) :c I've been wanting to catch up to it since arriving at England, but I haven't had the opportunity to do so, orz Also just picked up Death Parade, so I have yet another anime on my plate, haha.

19. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    It's pretty much about a bunch of students. There are five main characters and a lot of side characters. It's a really cute anime and I totally recommend for anybody who enjoys anime.

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Today feels like a good day to rewatch Jojo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.