1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Android VS iPhone- Which do you use

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cadbberry, Dec 14, 2016.

Tags:
?

Which do you use/own?

1. Android

37.5%
  2. iPhone

54.2%
  3. Other (Comment down below)

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I'm an android user, too. I have a relatively old Samsung Galaxy Ch@t (because I don't want to change my phone, I love the keypad XD ). It's a really nice phone, but the camera's pretty meh so maybe I'll change someday? I heard iPhones have great cameras but they just seem so expensive compared to Samsung phones... if I do get a new phone, I'll probably stick to android.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Android! Even if I could afford an iPhone, I don't think I would want one simply because I've been using Android devices for the longest, and I just don't like Apple products as much. I've never had issues with my Samsung Galaxy tablet or phone, while I had a lot of minor, but annoying ones when I was using iOS for a few years.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...