1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Antiginger's Tournament 2: Electric Boogaloo

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Antiginger, Aug 17, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Antiginger

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Start Date 20th September-27th September

Final Elimination rounds!

Battles will be on X and Y Physical cartridges

Round Robin, Top Cut taken into Double Elimination Finals.

Battle
    http://challonge.com/AntigingerTourney2/
    Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_RHqVHhphmAMCcusZbZCL3bdux5pxUxVbizUEINCL8/edit#gid=0
    To fight Pariah check here: http://fightpariah.chatango.com/

Singles Tournament
    Use 6 Pokémon
    Normal Rules
    Item Clause
    Sleep Clause
    Can use 1 ACE Pokémon Max
    Species clause
    Don't Use Pokémon or Items that haven't been released such as Flying Gem or Mega Latios ect.

ACE Pokémon (Can use 1): Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Darkrai, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Kyurem-White (Kyurem and Kyurem-B are NOT ACE), Xerneas, Reshiram, Zinogre, Zekrom, Yveltal, Deoxys (all forms except vanilla), Arceus

Prize for Winner of Tournament: Paypal Bank Deposit equalling the cost of one Pokémon ORAS
    Prize for 2nd: Paypal Bank Deposit equalling the cost of one Pokémon ORAS and shame for losing in the finals

List of Participants:
    Pariah
    SrazySnake (Skype)
    ToraYasha
    UltraHaxorus
    Zodiac
    IiceE
    Koji
    lopunnygirl
    Rafael
    Funnekin
    Senpai

Post if you think Pokémon should be added or removed from ACE. At the end of the day I get to make all the final calls.

Also Post if you want to join. You will need a Skype account to join cause its easier then spamming that tiny shoutbox for battles.

My Skype is "vidar.son" so add me when you get Skype.

If you need any of the ACE Pokémon I'll clone you one from the ones I have. Should have good IVs and ability but the nature and moves might differ to the one you desire. Just Post which one you desire or if you would like to know the details of the Pokémon I am offering

You can freely change your team between rounds.

I understand the nature of the tournament can lead to something utterly Broken being abused but the tournament is just for fun. I reserve the right to change the rules from the transition from the Round Robin part of the Tournament to the Eliminations.

Post Below your Interest in this Tournament

2. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    Will this be using Showdown or physical copies of the game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Antiginger

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Physical Copies. This is a followup to a Tournament I had with people on Skype but since im using your forums to host this you guys can join too :P

4. ToraYasha

ToraYasha Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    You can count me in as the winner of the last Touney, Antiginger.

5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Sure, I'll join! I don't have a Paypal but we can cross that bridge when we get to it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. UltraHaxorus

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.8
    Eh what the heck I'll join. We'll deal with the money thing if it comes to that.

7. Zodiac

Zodiac Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    A tournament without a Qwilfish user wouldn't be a tournament at all. Consider me a participant.

8. IiceE

IiceE Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    SIGN ME UP! :D ...Qwilfish makes a return... let's dance.

9. Koji

Koji Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Sign me up too, would love the prizes (~o3o)~

10. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I have a question, will Mega Blaziken be allowed as an ace?

11. Antiginger

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Blaziken is allowed and its not an ace. Really Blaziken isn't as tough as people make it out to be...

12. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    Blaziken with the Blaze ability no but Speed Boost Blaziken or Mega Blaziken is a monster. I guess its your tournament though so you can make the rules any way you want.

13. Antiginger

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Blaziken loses to Priority, Scarfed Pokémon, Focus Sashes, Sturdy, Trickroom, Intimidate or one of the many Pokémon with physical Bulk. Its a glass Cannon and it needs 2 turns before it gets its momentum going. Thanks for the concern though but I am pretty familiar with the capabilities of Blaziken and especially in this format I would love to see how Blaziken would do against any of those other Pokémon I have categorised as ACE.

14. Slash

Slash ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ Sky's the limit!

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Looks interesting. I might as well try this so sign me up!

15. Antiginger

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Oh yeah do either of you want to be added to the Signups?

16. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    no i have literally nothing in-game sorry

17. JayC113

JayC113 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    My Skype is JayC113 :D I'd like to join just message me whenver

18. Antiginger

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I think I added you but I got multiple JayCs when i searched. Add me vidar.son if you didn't already get a contact request from me

19. Antiginger

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I am offering to clone an ACE Pokémon for all those involved in the tournament. So I can this to work I request all those to participate to make a Skype account to help me with matchmaking. Anyway post what Pokémon you want me to clone for you (or PM if you want to be sneaky) and I shall do so.

20. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    Can I still participate in this? :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.