1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Anyone Looking for a Trade? (Corsola, Seadra, Togepi, etc.)

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by TomoNat, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomoNat

TomoNat School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey,

I'm decently new here. None of my friends actually own OR/AS so I was wondering if anyone wants to trade with me. I'm also looking to evolve some Pokémon through trading so hit me up if you wanna trade too. Some Pokémon I have are:
    LVL 57 Corsola w/ Earth Power and Mirror Coat
    LVL 46 Seadra w/ Hydro Pump and Scald
    LVL 50 Riolu w/ Copycat
    LVL 51 Azelf (eyy!) w/ Psychic and Future Sight
    LVL 46 Clefable w/ Meteor Mash, Iron Tail & Metronome
    LVL 46 Weavile w/ Night Slash
    LVL 16 Ralts w/ Perfect IV in Spec. Def and near perfect IV in Spec. Atk, also knows Shadow Sneak
    LVL 14 Ralts w/ Destiny Bond

Please reply if you see this! :)
    Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pbear likes this.
  2. Pbear

Pbear Space Polar Bear

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.8
    is the weavile adamant? if so then does have decent ivs? if not then i can breed off of that one :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. phineas81707

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.8
    I'm probably going to try and snap up that Togepi. Do you have any particular preference for what you get in return?

4. TomoNat

TomoNat School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    @[member="Pbear"] The Weavile has a Lax nature but decent IV's (I think lol i never really understood this kinda stuff) It has 1 EV each in Attack and Speed and 13-14 IV's in Attack and 25-27 IV's in Defense
    (MY BAD I forgot to mention that the Weavile is LVL 42 srry about that) o~o

5. TomoNat

TomoNat School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    @[member="phineas81707"] Hey yea I'm all for trading. Not really looking for too much maybe a leaf stone would be nice :)

6. phineas81707

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.8
    @[member="TomoNat"] Great. I recently started breeding a couple of Pokémon for Pokédex-related reasons. I might be able to send you one of them. And because my game is curiously fond of giving me Green Shards, I have no shortage of Leaf Stones to give.

Just register my friend code (4081-6850-0672), and then I'll figure out how to trade with you.

7. TomoNat

TomoNat School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    @[member="phineas81707"] Oh Ok sick I'll add you right away

8. TomoNat

TomoNat School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    @[member="phineas81707"] Thanks for the trade! Much appreciated!

Just an update I also caught a bunch of Ralts, one that knows Destiny bond (Lvl. 14) and another one with perfect IVs in Spec. Def and Spec. Atk that also knows Shadow Sneak (Lvl. 16) Reply if intrested :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.