1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal AS Nuzlocke: Alpha Journey

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by DemonicKraken, Nov 11, 2017.

1. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    ---RULES---​
    • NICKNAME ALL THE Pokémon
    • No soft resets (duh)
    • First encounter on each rou--
    • Forget it, you know how a nuzlock works, lets just freakin start doing the flippin game.
    • Yes, the X Wonderlocke is dead.
    • Dupes Clause and Shiny Clause are on.
    • Trades with NPC's are fair game. With actual other people, only for trade evolutions, and I take mine back instantly.
      • Trade Evolutions are at double the past evolution level. For example, I can get a Kadabra to Alakazam at level 32.
    • Route 111, Desert bit and Not-Desert bit count as two different routes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    Doggo likes this.
  2. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    I bumped my head on the ceiling for the 21st time during the 3 hour drive in the moving van. "Ow! Why am I in the back again?!" I quietly moaned to myself. I knew the answer, of course: The moving van only had two seats in the front. The drivers seat held Mike, a heavy hand in our move, and next to him was mom. I quietly complained to myself when I heard my device beep. I never really knew what that thing was called, and never bothered to ask anybody. It was Professor Birch. He gave me a long explanation on what Pokémon are as if he didn't know, and he asked my name. I replied with my common nickname: Squidy. This seemed to trigger his memory, and he realized I was the kid moving to Hoenn. He told me to talk to him sometime when I got to town.

The truck stopped not long after that. We entered our new home just in time to see the Machokes leave, and then I went upstairs to set my clock and everything. As I walked back downstairs, Mom called me over to see Dad on TV. It turns out, the bit about him in the news had just ended, to both of our disappointments. Mom told me to go and talk to the professor. Of course, he wasn't home. His wife came over and talked to me.

---This is the point where I feel like doing it in a third-person point of view or whatever you'd call it. Also the part where I tell you completely out-of-story stuff is in blue. Totally no deeper meaning involving what game it is...heh---

"Oh, you're our new next door neighbor, aren't you? I have a daughter your age! She's been so excited about making a new friend!" This caught Squidy's attention. A rival-pal would probably liven up the entire journey a bit. Not like he expected it to be boring. He'd been hyping it up for the past few years. You were technically allowed to become a trainer when you reached 13, but then it took 3 years to prepare for the move and starting a journey in his old home region would've been mostly pointless. At the same time, he probably could've managed a journey within the 3 years, but a mix of Squidy's parents being overprotective as they were and them not knowing quite when the preparations would end delayed everything.

Squidy rushed upstairs to meet who he was sure was going to be a good rival. The girl seemed to be just finishing her preparations for her own journey. She then noticed him. "Huh? Who are you?" she said, then taking a moment to stare off into space. "Oh! You must be Squidy! Your move was today, huh?" I nodded. "Well, I'm May! Glad to meet you!" She said as they shook hands. "So, you wanna be a Pokémon trainer too?" Squidy said. May replied with, "I...I actually have this dream of becoming friends with Pokémon all over the world. And then when Dad--oh, I mean Professor Birch--told me about you moving here, Squidy...Well, I was hoping you would be nice and we could be friends." Squidy laughed to this. "Say no more! I'll gladly be your rival, pal." May laughed too. "Glad to hear that!"

Then May seemed to remember something. "Oh, yeah! I'm supposed to be helping dad catch wild Pokémon! See ya, Squidy!" And just like that, she rushed off. Squidy then went on to try and look at Route 101, maybe question May about where to go. Suddenly, he heard a cry for help. "H-Help me!" Squidy ran up ahead and saw Prof. Birch being chased by a Poochyena. "Squidy! Please! Help me out!" Squidy started to panic. "What do I do?!" "In my Bag! There are some Pokeballs!" He looked into the bag and grabbed the one on the far left quickly and sent it out against the Poochyena. Out came a Treecko.

"Uhh, ok, calm down Squidy you've been preparing yourself for this basically all your life. Use Absorb!" Multiple Absorbs managed to take out the Poochyena. Prof. Birch, of course, was quite thankful. "Whew, thanks Squidy. I see you've grown into quite the young man! This isn't the place for a chat, though. Come along to my lab." Squidy calmly followed him over to his lab. Prof. Birch praised Squidy on his battle. "Considering you've never done a Pokémon battle before, that was quite the performance! To say thanks, I will let you keep the Treecko you used to defeat that Poochyena." Squidy held the little Wood Gecko Pokémon up. "Glad to be my partner, Scout?" The Treecko calmly nodded.

Squidy set off into Route 1, Scout on his shoulder. An essentially eventless short walk led him into Oldale Town where a Pokemart worker stopped him. "Hi there! I work at the Pokemart. From what I can see, you're a novice Trainer. Am I right?" Squidy nodded. "Ok! Being super kindhearted as I am, I'm going to give some you useful advice." I braced myself for a long and pointless lecture, but I was surprised at what he had to say. "Pokémon usually only faint in battle. However, sometimes there's a chance they'll...well, die. Everything dies at some point, I guess, but it still feels cruel. So, be careful, ok? I'll even give you these for free. Stay safe." The worker said, handing Squidy a few potions. "T-thank you, sir." Treecko seemed perfectly calm to this. The worker waved goodbye and walked off.

I headed off into Route 103, where May was. "I saw this Pokémon on Route 103, and this one, and...Oh! Hey, Squidy! Huh? Oh! My dad gave you a Treecko? Why don't we go ahead and have a quick battle?" Squidy gladly accepted this challenge. "Go, Ken!" May yelled as they sent out their Pokémon. Scout beat Ken, easily enough. "Wow! Thanks for the battle! You absolutely destroyed me there." Squidy chuckled. "Yeah, it was practically an Absol-utely flawless victory!" The two shared a laugh at this. "Phew...I guess I'd better head back to the lab! See ya Squidy!" May said as she left, Squidy waving goodbye.

Woo, Part one finished. Procrastination and everything made that take...longer then it should've. Squidy isn't the real name, of course: If I ever end up revealing it, it'll be the same as my real name, which I'll keep hidden for as long as possible. There's a reason I go by Squidy: I'm not the biggest fan of my actual name. And in case you didn't guess by the obvious hints, Scout's nature is Calm! I thought the name was just a cool one, and May's Torchic is named after Ken-tucky friend chicken. I also have a friend who plays TF2 a lot, so Treecko is sorta dedicated to them just a little. That friend happens to be the one and only @birb doggo. Hope you're happy, birb.

3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Oh...you're actually setting this out as a story, eh?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Doggo

Doggo Tuber

flopwop
    (Furret)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    thanks @Squidy822 , and how'd you guess that I picked Treecko? very nice

5. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    1: Once upon a time there were two royal siblings. They grew up to be the queen of the sea and the king of the earth.

"Seriously? I could easily just walk around the prints!" Squidy was in Oldale town again, arguing with a Pokemaniac sketching some rare Pokémon prints. "Sorry, kid. Just let me finish sketching these prints." Squidy gave up at this point, and decided to walk back to the lab. "Oldale Towns Pokemart is out of Pokeballs, so maybe the Prof. can help me get some..."

He noticed Squidy immediately. Birch welcomed him. "Hey, Squidy! I hear you beat May on your first try! Speaking of, she left for Route 102. What brings you here, though?" Squidy took a moment to be annoyed. How did May get past the sketcher? He brushed it aside. "Do you have any spare Poke--" Birch stopped him short. "That reminds me! May left these for you!" the Prof. said as he handed Squidy 10 Pokeballs. "T-Thanks!" Squidy ran off to Route 101 and caught a Zigzagoon. "Welcome to the team, Twigs!" The zigzagoon had seemed very certain about joining Squidy's team.

Squidy also managed to grab a Poochyena on Route 103. "Welcome to the team, Danger!" Danger was very calm with being caught. By the time Squidy did that, the footprint sketcher was gone, so he went onto Route 102 and managed to catch a Lotad. "Welcome to the team, Lily!" Lily was a little odd, but a welcome part of the team. "Wouldn't it be nice if I could talk to Pokémon..."

"Hey, Squidy! Over here! Look!" Squidy saw May right outside Petalburg City. Squidy rushed over in time to see a few Beautifly flap their ways by. "Pokémon are beautiful, aren't they?" May commented. "Hey, doesn't your dad own the gym in Petalburg?" Squidy nodded in reply to the question. "Ok! Neat to know! I should get back to the lab. See ya, Squidy!" Squidy waved goodbye as he went to visit his dads gym.

Squidy found Norman conversing with a young boy. "Oh, Squidy! You're just in time! I was telling this kid I apologize for not having the time to help him catch his first Pokémon, but then you appeared! Please, help Wally out." Wally stayed mostly quiet as Norman practically shoved them both outside. "Guess dad was really busy..." Squidy murmured to himself.

"E-Excuse me? I'm Wally...c-can you help me catch a Pokémon?" Squidy turned to the young boy with green hair. "Sure, Wally. I'm Squidy." The two walked to the patch of grass right outside the town. Wally easily caught a Ralts. "You didn't even need my help!" Wally nodded, and handed Squidy a necklace. "T-Thanks for making sure I didn't do anything wrong. I'll be going now... " And away Wally went.

Squidy shrugged and put on the necklace. "Weird kid." Squidy turned to the Treecko on his shoulder. "...Did you just speak?"

IT'S THE MAGICAL NECKLACE OF ABABABABABAAAAAA...

:) i have way more past this but not enough time

6. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    2: They grew up to end up going to war. Neither wanted it, but everyone else did.

"Eh? Oh, look, you can understand me for once." Scout had kept his overall calm attitude while Squidy was in shock. Squidy took a moment to collect his gatherings and internally scream. "That kids necklace...wow." Squidy got up and calmed down. He was being strangely acceptant of this. And then the necklace started to tingle, and before he knew it, it was gone. It felt like it had sunk inside him. "Guess there's no going back now." Squidy was still accepting of this. "This...this is awesome."

"If you're done freaking out, Lets move on to the woods." Scout suggested. Squidy nodded, and along the way they met a Rich Kid. It was a tough battle, but nobody died. "Good match." Squidy was definitely a better sport then the Rich Kid. "Shut up and take my money. You're the victor." On Route 14, a Wurmple fell from the sky onto Squidy's head. "H-Hi..." Squidy practically had a heart attack, and Treecko flinched. "C-Can I join you on your journey?" And thats how Squidy caught Rumor the Quiet Wurmple.

Squidy entered the woods, and once again, "good" things fell from the sky and landed on his head. "Hi, I'm a Slakoth, and I've came to protect you from aliens!" Lily came out and made immediate friends. "FINALLY SOMEBODY ELSE WHO KNOWS ABOUT THE ALIENS. THEY COME FROM SPACE AND UNOVA..." Squidy rolled his eyes and caught Slakoth. Thats where he got Meditate the Quirky Slakoth.

In the woods, in a battle, Rumor started to glow. The sunlight seemed to shine through the tree's onto the now-cascoon. "I-I-I evol-v-ved? N-Neat..." Then the Cascoon went silent, not a word being said again. Squidy was in a good mood until he saw them.

The Team Aqua grunt was arguing with a scientist, trying to steal some documents. "Shut up and give me them!" The Aqua Grunt saw Squidy. "Hey, kid! The oceans aren't enough! Join Team Aqua, worlds only sea expanding antiland team--" Squidy pulled out a Pokéball. "Shut up and leave the scientist alone." Squidy managed to sweep the forest floor with the grunt. "Grr! You--aghh! What we really want is in Rustboro anyway. Idiots!" The grunt just stormed off.

The scientist was, of course, glad with being saved. "I must thank you somehow...here, have the latest in Devon Corporations Technologies!" And with that the scientist gave Squidy an EXP Share and took his leave. Squidy eventually made his way out of the woods, and decided to check into the flower shop on that part of Route 104. It was empty, except for an old woman at the counter.

"Hmm? Strange boy...what is your name? Blood type? Wore any ancient magical necklaces with curses in them lately?" Squidy was confused. "Uhh, Squidy, no idea, and...yyyes...?" The woman shook her head. "I suppose now you want the history behind that necklace. It is not my story to tell, however. I will tell you this: Pokémon usually have a chance to die instead of faint. Yours will die for certain instead of fainting. But, there is a nice part. You can understand Pokémon, can you not?" Squidy nodded. Treecko was taking a nap on his shoulder.

"Well, be gone with you. And take this." Squidy was given a Wailmer Pail as he took his leave. Squidy crossed the bridge and walked onto the concrete of Rustboro City. "Hey! Squidy!" Squidy saw May come out of the Pokemart. "I see you made your way to Rustboro City too! I'll see ya later, I gotta train for the gym!" And with that May took off. "Sheesh, she never stops to chat for a while, can she?" Squidy complained. "Maybe she just cant handle you." Scout joked. "You didn't just say that."

"I did."

and so the shipping begins (and also nearing first gym. after like 4 of these "chapters." yayyyyy.

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,671.9
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Oh, I'm watching this thread but haven't started reading the story yet XD
    I'll do it don't worry x)

8. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    3: What could they do to stop it?

Squidy entered the local Pokemart of Rustboro Town for some supplies before the battle. A businessman stopped him. "Hey, you! Kid! I have here TM54, False Swipe! You get it for free as part of our limited-time promotion!" Squidy blinked. "Uhh...thank you?" Scout shrugged. "None of us can learn that, ya know." Squidy nodded.

As Squidy headed back to Route 104 to train, a man stopped him. "Howdy! I'm the Cut Man! I can see it in your Treecko's eyes: you're a very strong trainer, worthy of this HM! You need the local gym badge to use it on tree's, however." Squidy nodded. Scout yawned. "You're getting all the free stuff today, aren't ya?" Squidy shrugged.

Back on Route 104, Squidy encountered a duo of students who wanted to battle. Scout and Danger made quick work of them, and the students gave him a Quick Claw. "This'll help you in the gym!" "Please, take it!" Squidy gave the Quick Claw to Rumor. "I'm a little worried...Rumor hasn't spoke since she became a Silcoon." Scout shrugged to Squidy's worry.

Squidy walked back into Rustboro town, and a kid ran up to him. "Hey! I have a Makuhita to trade! Do you have a Slakoth? I hear they're good help with aliens and stuff!" Squidy started to speak, but Meditate came out. "Squidy, this is a match made in space. Give me to him." Squidy nodded, and the trade happened. "Welcome to the team...Makit!"

Squidy headed into Petalburg woods and started battling a Zigzagoon. Rumor poisoned it and then he tried out Makit. "You'll do great!" Makit bravely charged at the Zigzagoon. One Arm Thrust was all it took. Rumor started to glow. The shell cracked, and out came a Beautifly! "F-Finally! I'm out of my s-s-shell!" Scout nodded. "Looking good, Rumor." Squidy nodded. "So far you're the first to evolve at all! Dont worry, I dont think it BUGS the others too much." Scout slapped Squidy. "I will never forgive you for that pun."

Squidy continued to train in Petalburg Woods, and soon enough, Lily started to glow. "Haha! Yes! My enemies dont stand a chance now that I'm a LOMBRE!" Squidy nodded. "I think we're ready..." Scout nodded.

Squidy entered the gym and made his way to Roxanne. "I see you've come to challenge me. Care to show me how you battle?" Two giga drains from Scout disposed of Nosepass, and then Squidy switched to Lily. Teeter Dance, Bubble Twice, and Absorb managed to defeat Nosepass. It was a close match. "So...I lost...seems I have more to learn. Here's your Stone Badge." Squidy nodded.

Squidy walked out of the gym and heard a shout. A Team Aqua grunt blazed onto Route ??, a scientist running after him. "Wait! Pleeeaaaaase!" Squidy sighed. Scout sighed back. "We're going after them, aren't we?"

Squidy nodded.

Aaand boom. I beat the gym. Geodude was easy. Nosepass was a bit of a challenge. I guess I'll see you in the next update.

9. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    No actual update but I made a thing!
    trainercard-Squidy.png
    A trainer card! Dont question the icon: That is not any kind of canon appearance for Squidy.

10. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    4: Once it started they couldn't drop it.

Squidy walked onto Route 116, ready to tackle the Team Aqua Grunt. He walked into the grass. "Hmm...probably went ahead into the rouuuUUUTE--" Squidy tripped on a Whismur, triggering Danger to come out and bite it. Squidy threw a Pokéball and caught the Bashful Whismur. "Hope its fine with life in the box. Bye, Murmur." The Whismur was instantly sent to the box.

Squidy eventually reached the cave and walked in. He made his way to the Aqua Grunt. "You again? You're the most annoying kid I've ever met." Squidy sent out Scout while the Aqua Grunt sent out a Poochyena. Scout managed to easily beat the Grunt, and then he started to glow. "What in the..." Scout evolved into a Grovyle! The grunt grunted. "If you want the parts, take them! And while your at it, here. Have this useless Pokémon we stole." The Grunt gave the Devon Parts and the Wingull flew past Squidy out of the cave, probably to its owner.

Squidy made his way back to the Devon Corporations, and there was the Scientist. "Y-You got the Parts? Thank you! To thank you, you get to meet our president." Squidy shrugged. "Sure, no time like the presentdent." Scout, now always standing next to Squidy, gave him a light scratch on the face. "Heh." The scientist led them into the building and up a couple sets of stairs.

"Greetings, Squidy. I've heard of your feats, and would like to ask you for one more favor. You are heading for Dewford Town, are you not?" Squidy nodded. " Good. I would like you to find my son, Steven Stone, and give him this Letter for me. Mr. Briney has a cottage on Route 104, I'm sure he'll take you to Dewford Town." Squidy nodded and took the letter. "Thank you."

Squidy walked outside, and there was May. Squidy lightly blushed for a second in surprise, causing Scout to look at him with a smirk. "Oh, hi Squidy!" Squidy glared at Scout for a second, and then replied. "Hey May. Surprised to see ya. It seems like you never know who's gonna show up around every corner. Although I guess thats bayleefable enough." May laughed at this pun. "So, how's your Pokédex been going, Squidy? I know mines going well: I ran out of Pokeballs in the woods!" Squidy chuckled. "Not really focusing on the Pokédex. Wish ya luck in completing it, though." Squidy nodded, then heading for the cottage.

Squidy entered the cottage of Mr. Briney. "Oh, you're the one who saved my Peeko, aren't you? I'm Mr. Briney. What brings you to my cottage?" Squidy nodded. "I'd like a ride to Dewford Town if its alright with you." Briney nodded back. "I'd gladly take you in my boat!" All 4 of them walked back outside and hopped onto the boat.

Squidy stepped off the boat and breathed in the Dewford Town air. "Aah. Its almost time for another gym."

Ayy, first update ih a while. Sorry guys, Ultra Sun is addicting. But I finally got around to reaching Dewford Town! And now, for the technical stuff:

Team:
    trainercard-Squidy (1).png
    Boxed:
    Murmur (Whismur)

11. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    5: ...
    "Hold it!" Briney said when Squidy started to walk away."I have one last small gift for you. Its nothing much but it can still catch." Squidy was given an Old Rod. "Thanks." Squidy went to try it out in the water around Dewford Town. He fished up and easily caught Floppy the Magikarp. "Probably never using that. Lets try Route 106 outside town." Squidy then fished up Squidward the Tentacool. "No thanks. I have a water type in Lily." Squidy walked into Granite Cave. "Lets see whats in here..."

An Abra showed up in front of Squidy. It stared into its eyes. "...Hello there. would you like to join my team, little guy?" The Abra shyly nodded. Squidy tossed a single Great Ball at it. It wobbled 3 times. Ding. Squidy rushed to the Pokémon center. "Twigs, keep the guys in the box company, ok?" Squidy asked. "Yeah, I will! Have fun on your journey, and dont be scared to take me out every once in a while." Squidy nodded and boxed Twigs, taking out the Abra. "Welcome to the team, Spoon."

After some training, Squidy walked into the local gym and made his way to Brawly. Squidy looked around, seeing all the exercise equipment. "Never was one for exercise that much..." Brawly laughed and greeted Squidy. "Hello, challenger! Welcome to my Gym. Like it?" Squidy shrugged. "I dunno. There's exercise equipment everywhere. But I guess it is a...gym." Scout, following behind Squidy as always, facepalmed. "That was awful." Scout and Brawly both said at the same time. Squidy brought out a Pokéball. "Lets just...brawl."

Rumor shred Brawly's team to pieces. "Good job!" Scout and Brawly said at the same time once again. "You've earned the Knuckle Badge!" Brawly said, handing Squidy the Badge. "Thanks. By the way, know where I could find a 'Steven Stone?'" Brawly nodded. "Last I heard, he was in Granite Cave." Squidy nodded and headed off towards Granite Cave. A hiker stopped him. "Hey, kid! I can see it in your eyes. You're destined to spend many happy days in caves. This'll be a help for you!" The hiker gave Squidy the HM for Flash. Squidy blinked and then continued walking with a shrug.

Squidy trained for a bit, Spoon evolving, and then entered what seemed to be the bigger part of the cave. Steven Stone was standing there, looking at a painting on the wall depicting a large, whale-like Pokémon. "Hmm...so this is the primal form of the legendary Kyogre...They held this much power? Hmm...it seems my answers will not be answered today." Steven turned around and noticed Squidy. "Hmm? Who are you?" Squidy just shrugged. "Squidy. I just came to deliver something." He said, handing Steven the letter. Steven nodded. "Thank you. It must have been a trouble to find me...here, take this. I must leave now." Steven said, handing Squidy the TM for Steel Wing. Steven then walked out. Squidy shrugged, and looked up at the mural. He especially noticed the symbols on the pokemons fins.

"Isn't that the symbol that was on my necklace?"

Insert creative and knowledgeable post-story comment here
    Team:
    trainercard-Squidy (2).png
    Boxed:
    Murmur (Whismur)
    Floppy (Magikarp)
    Squidward (Tentacool)
    Twigs (Zigzagoon)
    Dead:
    None, thankfully.

12. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    this isnt dead i promise

just give me some time to get motivated

13. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Squidy stood in front of the President of Devon. "Squidy, you've done lots for us already, but I must ask another favor, if you would." Squidy sighed. "Alright, I guess. I got time. Whattya need?" The President nodded. "Thank you. I need you to give the Devon Parts to a friend in Slateport. His name is Stern." Squidy chuckled. "Sounds like a pretty stern person." Scout, leaning on the wall behind Squidy, audibly facepalmed.

The President chuckled, then shook his head. "In all seriousness, talk to Briney. He'll be glad to take you to Slateport, I'm sure." Squidy nodded. "Alright. I'd say I'll make the delivery in a flash, but knowing how this journey usually goes, theres gonna be some inconvenience or something." Squidy and Scout headed off to Briney's cottage, and then Slateport. "Aah...breath in the fresh air, Scout. I like these shoreline towns and such. Waters nice." Scout shrugged. "I guess that'd explain your nickname. Whats your real name?"

Squidy was already off to the Pokecenter for supplies though. Scout sighed and ran after him. The duo entered the Pokecenter, and immediately got stopped by two TV Reporters. "Excuse me, but I'm conducting an interview. Could you please tell me what your most recent Pokémon was?" Squidy blinked and shrugged. "Kadabra. Come on out, Spoon." Spoon came out, and the reporters were very interested in it. "Ooh, you caught an Abra and evolved it? Those are hard to catch. If you could compare your Kadabra to anything, what would it be?"
    Squidy just blinked at them again. "Uhh...I dont know. A spoon?" Scout burst into laughter, and the Kadabra was shyly hiding behind Squidy. "M-Meep." The Reporter chuckled. "Thanks for your time. You're the most interesting trainer we've seen! We'll give you a reward for your time." Squidy was given an Alakazite. "Woah, this is actually good. Thanks!" The reporters were already gone. The Alakazite glowed, and suddenly the necklace exited Squidy's chest. "...Well then. I suppose now I could just take it off." Squidy started to try and take it off.

When it was around his forehead, Squidy started to feel immense pain, and he dropped it, leaving it around his neck and making the pain go away. "Ooook. Not doing that." Scout blinked. "I've been thinking about the curse, Squidy. Instead of fainting, we'll die. I've been talking to the others, and we'll stay by your side. But for many of us, if you wanna box us, they'll be perfectly fine with that, if you know what I mean." Squidy nodded.

Squidy went into Sterns Shipyard, and was stopped by a guard. "Sorry, the Shipyard is under renovations. Please go away." Squidy blinked. "Uhh, sorry sir. We need to find Stern." The guard glared. "Oceanic Museum. Now scram, kid." Squidy went off to the Museum, and saw a Team Aqua Grunt go in. "Well, looks like I gotta beat an Aqua Grunt up." Squidy sent out Makit. "Makit, Scout, you guys ready?" They both nodded and the three entered the museum. Squidy looked around and saw there were way more then one.

"Ooook. That is more then one. Oh well, these guys arent that tough." Squidy battled his way to Stern. "Oh, hello. Who are--" Squidy shoved the hands into Sterns hands. "I'VE FOUGHT LIKE 20 TEAM AQUA GRUNTS AT THIS POINT JUST TAKE THE PARTS." Stern blinked. "O-oh. Thanks?" Squidy started to leave, and saw a couple of Team Aqua Grunts heading that way. "Great. More TAGs." The grunts stopped in front of Squidy. "Hey, kid! We need those parts! Get out of our way, or we'll have to fight!" Squidy shrugged. "Alright. Shall we, Scout?"

The grunts were easily disposed of. Squidy chuckled and started to leave again, but ran into another Team Aqua Member, but this one was bigger, tougher, and had an anchor necklace. "Pfft...ha, what?! This is the kid thats been murdering my grunts? Ha! Thats a laugh! Leave with your life, kid! Team Aqua will return this world to its original, pure state, and make more water for Pokémon! Haha--" Squidy shook his head. "JUST SHUT THE ZERO UP, 'K? I'M TIRED. I'M GONNA GO REST AT THE POKECENTER." Squidy left to rest for the day at the PMC, and Stern quickly left before Archie could try to do anything.
    That night, Rumor was having trouble sleeping. She got up to go look outside, and saw Scout sitting on the windowsill. "Scout? Whats wrong?" Scout shook his head. "Nothing. Just...thinking. About the curse." Rumor flew up next to Scout. "D-Dont you trust Squidy to keep us alive?" Scout blinked. "What? Of course I do. He's my partner as much as I'm his. Just...he's a bit...his intentions are good, but if somebodies gonna make a mistake, he wouldnt surprise me..." Rumor shook her head and comforted Scout. "D-Dont worry about it. Just be glad nobody's died yet. W-We've already got two badges without much trouble." Scout sighed.

"I guess you're right."

yeahhh scout i'd say dont doubt in me but eh. this one feels short to me but hey take it. scout and rumor at the end lowkey me arguing with myself on my chances of beating this locke. i hear wattsin (hehe) is a nightmare...

too lazy for trainer card and stuff this time. nothing changed anyway.

14. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Hahaha...not sure I can do this anymore.

This might just become a nuzlocke, not a nuzlocke story. Sorry guys, I'm not one for usually wanting to write. This'll just be normal nuzlocke for now.

15. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    This Episode: Lots of stuff actually I did a lot of playing :P

haha, sorry, i met lisia and got the costume and stuff. then got 4th using my beautifly in...can you guess? can you guess? thats right, i used it in...cleverness. what, you thought it'd be beauty or something? i was still kindly given a cosplaychu, which i named after lisia and decided to make it cute. going onto route 110, i end up with a plusle. not bad, not bad, it'll be a backup of a backup, since i'd put pikachu as a backup before plusle.

danger evolves into mightyena! woo! and then soon after i fight may and danger dies against her wailmer. and then her combusken killed makit. yeesh. going into mauville city, i get myself an acro bike, and put lisia onto the team. the 6th slot is empty, i'm gonna wait until i get another mon. i try route 117, and end up with an oddish. obviously boxed, dont need another grass type. i named it organic, in case you wanted to know.

then i beat wattson without too many complications. man he liked using volt switch though. i moved on to route 111 and caught myself a geodude. i tried to think of a better name but i ended up calling it brock. thats my new party addition due to bringing a couple of new types to the table.

other then that i just grinded to get the geodude up to size.

trainercard-Squidy.png
    Murmur (Whismur)
    Floppy (Magikarp)
    Squidward (Tentacool)
    Twigs (Zigzagoon)
    Positive (Plusle)
    Organic (Oddish)

Danger (Mightyena)
    Makit (Makuhita)

16. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Route 112 encounter: Numel. Caught and named it Maxie, headed into Fiery Path, and ended up with a Slugma named Courtney. I continued on and AAAurne gives me Secret Power. Not teaching that to anyone, thats for sure.

Cool but Scary story: Brock was hit with a critical magnitude 9 while fighting something. And...he survived. Because Sturdy. Phew. Going onto Route 113, I end up with a Sandshrew. Named Sand Igloo as a referance to Alolan Sandshrew, carried on with some story stuff, and went into Meteor Falls. My encounter there? A zubat! OR SO YOU THOUGHT. OR SO I EXPECTED. BUT IN REALITY, I GOT A LUNATONE. Better then a Zubat. I think? Named it Lunar.

Battled against Team Aqua with May, no problems met. Maxie and Team Magma showed up and warned me. They actually have a point, my team doesn't like fire types much. Aqua got away with the meteorite, so guess thats what we're doing next. I head to Mauville with May, and thats it.

trainercard-Squidy.png
    Murmur (Whismur)
    Floppy (Magikarp)
    Squidward (Tentacool)
    Twigs (Zigzagoon)
    Positive (Plusle)
    Organic (Oddish)
    Maxie (Numel)
    Courtney (Slugma)
    Sand Igloo (Sandshrew)
    Lunar (Lunatone)
    Danger (Mightyena)
    Makit (Makuhita)

17. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Iiiits nuzlocke time again, multiple weeks later!

Hopping onto the cable car to join May at the mountain for one of the best things we could do together: Beat up some aqua punks!...despite the fact May is nowhere in sight at first.

The first grunt had a Grimer. Didnt kill anyone, but was a total pain. Minimize, Mud Bomb, Sludge, Disable was their moveset or something like that. Minimizing 3 times, Disabling Kadabra's only attacking move...ugh.

Team Admin Shelly? Huh, shouldnt be a probl--IS THAT A FREAKIN GRIMER ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW--

It has Minimize. Dangit...and disable too. Dear Arceus.

WAITIDIDNTMEANTOPUTPIKACHUINITPROBABLYHASMUDBOMB--

Brock got scarily close to dying to that STINKIN GRIMER, but I managed to Bulldoze it to death. Phew. And no, Brock, you aint learning Self-Destruct in a nuzlocke.

ALRIGHT ARCHIE, YOU BETTER NOT WANT A FIGHT, AND IF YOU DO, YOU BETTER NOT HAVE A GRIMER...Alright, he wants a brawl, so he better not have...

...A mightyena. I can handle a mightyena. Archie's Golbat KO's Lily, I admit not entirely on accident...although now I need a new HM slave. And Brock evolves, too!

First encounter on Jagged Pass: Machop. Caught it, named it Wonder due to a certain superhero and a lack of any other ideas.

I decide to withdraw Magikarp despite its low leveling, since Gyrados can learn 5 HM moves. I also teach Graveler Rock Smash, leaving all 4 of Gyrados' learnable TMs to it.

I was going to train in the Fiery Path, and whats-his-name gives me Nature Power TM? Ok then, cant push the boulder due to a lack of Gyrados at the momen--

...Wild Grimer? I'm training somewhere else. Grimers my new least favorite Pokémon.

I'm just gonna train a bunch and evolve Magikarp. See ya guys next time.

trainer card wont load so
    • cosplaychu - cute (lisia)
    • grovyle (scout)
    • magikarp at the time im writing this, gonna be gyrados by next time (floppy)
    • graveler (brock)
    • beautifly (rumor)
    • kadabra (spoon)
    Murmur (Whismur)
    Squidward (Tentacool)
    Twigs (Zigzagoon)
    Positive (Plusle)
    Organic (Oddish)
    Maxie (Numel)
    Courtney (Slugma)
    Sand Igloo (Sandshrew)
    Lunar (Lunatone)
    Wonder (Machop)
    Danger (Mightyena)
    Makit (Makuhita)
    Lily (Lombre)

edit: well great floppy died during training. looks like twigs is going back on the team.

#17 Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  18. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    whee 5-month bumppp
    >>Goes to continue nuzlocke for the first time in a good while. A Numel hits Twigs through dig and kills her.
    "Fr--"

Yyyep. I'm continuing this after ages. I also had Twigs end up dying. Grrreat. I'm throwing Squidward on my team since its literally the only water type sort.

Screw it, I'm going for the gym. Since Squidward is literally level 5, Brock is going to be the MVP here. Especially now that it has Stealth Rock.

Am I the only one who finds it ironic the fire gym is full of water? Well, whatever. Brock murders through the gym all the way to Flannery. She screams at me and I throw a rock at her Slugma. I start off with a nice Stealth Rock to chip off at her mons, and then go for Bulldoze spam.

Murder Flannery, get outta the gym, May praises me for my busywork at murdering Team Aqua, and she gives me the Go-Goggles. Looks like its free real esta--I mean new capture area. I accept May's offer to walk with her like an idiot. Didn't need the capture anyway: I have a ground/rock type.

Normans entire team only has normal and dark moves, so I decide to just go for it and throw Graveler in again. I may have Rock Smash, but I feel Bulldoze will do better from higher BP, STAB, and Soft Sand.

"Accuracy Room." Hell no, I'm going speed room. And regretting it. Screw you, Sing-Attract Delcatty.

Zero-Reduction room? The hell does that mean? No stat reduction? Thats literally pathetic.

You know what isnt pathetic, however? Squidward getting Toxic Spikes. Now this is gonna get interesting...might actually train a bit before this gym battle. Get Squidward high enough level to be able to survive a couple hits and set up those Toxic Spikes...nah.

Battle against Norman time. Yawn (or sleep overall) is a sin. Especially paired with Encore. Ow. At least Feint Attack was doing close to nothing.

A strategy involving healing for Sturdy and Slaking's Traunt nabbed me a fairly painless win. Wally's father hands me Surf, not only giving me transportation over water, but also giving Squidward a decent water STAB.

The shortest swim ever on my probably-too-small tentacool leads me to Steven...and a certain blue floaty boy. I'm easily ready for this. Soon I'll be getting stuff like the Eon Flute and Latias. After I thrash Team Aqua to the pulp I'm not selecting in this splatfest.

Latias is going on the team. Easily. Its a freaking Legendary. If this wasn't my first nuzlocke that im completing I'd ban myself from using it. But hey, I allowed myself Exp Share. Honestly, I'll take Spoon off. While Spoon is great, Latias has everything it has but better being a legendary. And that includes a mega.

I name the Latias "Blaziken." Some people will get that little joke. And now for what I've waited ages for: The Mega Bracelet. The Route 118 encounter (I didn't catch anything here, right?) happened to be...a Wingull. I name the thing RainTeam.exe and happily box it.

Aaand I'm done for now. I'm too tired to go on...

Team: Blaziken (Latias) / Rumor (Beautifly) / Lisia (Pikachu) / Brock (Graveler) / Squidward (Tentacool) / Scout (Grovyle)

Arctiquaza likes this.