1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask A Clam

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ClamEatsCurry, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Do you have a good work ethic? If so why, and if not, why not?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Since I don't know how to quote different pages quotes on this forum, I'll just do it the old fashioned way.

Azure
    What personally makes you smile? Why so? What do you think makes you unique?
    I could go on and on with this question, so much makes me smile but I guess I'll limit this question to one thing so as to not write a novel. One thing that always brightens my day is just seeing happy kids. Like, before I decided I wanted to make videos as a career, I would've absolutely gone into something like first or second grade teaching. Seeing kids happy just makes me smile and playing with them and helping contribute to that just makes me feel like I'm really doing something right. So because the kids are so happy and enjoy what's going on, that's the real reason why.
    As for unique, one unique thing about me is that my face is red. Like actually red, made by a birthmark. I think you're looking for something more about me as a person though than that so probably something that isn't my face would be that I have a true desire to see everyone happy. People say this all the time but then when it comes time when someone needs them, they aren't around. I make sure this isn't the case for me. I leave my ringer on at night letting all my friends know that if they need anyone, at any point in the day, I will be there for them because the people I call friends are the most important thing to me in my life and like kids, a big portion of what makes me happy.

How would you define success?
    Success can be defined in many different ways by many different people. For myself, I define success as being somewhere in your life where you are truly happy. A popular saying that I like to live by is "love what you do and you'll never work a day in your life." I do my very best to follow that statement and when you're loving every moment of life, that's what says success to me. A lot of people say money and fame, and those are also nice and ways to define success for other people. For me though, I'd rather be less fortunate and incredibly happy with myself than being filthy rich and hating life.

Sugar
    Do you have a good work ethic?
    It depends on the situation, to be honest. For general catch all purposes, I'd say it's okay-ish. I tend to procrastinate pretty heavily on things I don't necessarily want to do, but when I truly care about something, I put my mind to it and do it immediately. An example of both: school work other than videos is generally a bad work ethic. I have a terrible procrastination problem on general school work and it always gets done last moment. On the flip side, things like my video classes, and fun things like Smash Camp, have a very high work ethic because of how much I just love to do them. So it depends on the situation, but overall I'd say it's about average for what a senior college student would have,

If so why, and if not, why not?
    I answered that in the previous question, whoops. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Q. Do you tell family or friends you are on Pokémon forums,
    or do you find it not relevant to a conversation?

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,712.9
    How many forums have you been a part of?

Favorite Final Fantasy game?

Restaurant food or homemade food?

5. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    My parents generally just don't care what I do on the internet anymore lol. I spend a ton of time on Teamspeak nowadays so they've seen me "talking to myself" in my room all the time and I think they just gave up haha, if they ever ask I generally tell them I'm using a message board and they're like "Oh, okay." and leave lol.
    I thought of 17 off the top of my head and I know I'm missing some lol. Currently active on Lake Valor and 2 others.

I really love 13. Like I know that's an extremely unpopular opinion, but personally I loved the story which I know a lot of people didn't like. Lightning is one of my favorite characters and I love watching her go from hating everyone to leading everyone and caring about Snow and Hope especially. Though I say 13, Lightning really develops over 13-2 and LR: FF13, but since I'm picking one game only, I'll pick 13 because I love the story and the ending always makes me just so happy whenever I see it.
    FFX and FFVII are also classics, but XIII is my favorite. Unpopular opinion is unpopular.

In general, home cooked. I'm a college student so because of that I eat a lot of bargain microwave stuff, so whenever I go home and get to eat my moms cooking my day is just made. I love my parents cooking. I still like going out to eat, especially a good steak but in general I enjoy a really good home cooked meal.

6. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    What's the farthest place you've ever been to from your home?

What's your ideal place of comfort (or a "happy place"... so to speak) ?

What do you think tomatoes belong to? Is it a fruit or a vegetable?

7. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I live in Kentucky, the furthest I've been from there is Cancun, Mexico for a vacation once.

I don't think I have an "ideal" place, but the places I'm happiest at are around a group of friends I love hanging out with/talking to. So this can be several different places since a good chunk of my friends are online. Basically if I'm having fun with my friends I'm in my "happy place" at all times.

I don't really think about it all that often, my gut says vegetable, but it has seeds so a part of me wants to say fruit.

8. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    One trait about yourself you like?
    Dislike?

9. Wiskim

Wiskim Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.8
    Whats your favorite Japanese food

10. Phyxture

Phyxture Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Night time or day time?

If you could travel in time once but could only choose one direction, would you go backwards or forwards? How far?

11. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Like: I like that although it came take me a bit to come up with the idea, I think I'm pretty creative. I think my scripts for videos are pretty funny and when I do actually do art I think it's pretty good.
    Dislike: I feel like I can be extremely over-dramatic at times. Like whenever I feel down or feel like I'm in a bad situation and react over it (I usually keep my cool) but when I do react to something negatively I think I go way overboard with it.

I don't eat a lot of Japanese, but I guess if I can pick like, the way they cook their rice, I'd go with that.

Night time, I like the darkness or something, idk lol. I just enjoy the night more, less people to deal with that I don't want to I guess.

Can I come back? If I can come back afterwards I would definitely go back to see some historical stuff like 9/11 or the JFK assassination, or other major events and see how it really happened and then go back to my time. If I can't come back afterwards then I'd go to the future because I would wanna see how the world develops over time since I already know the developments we've gone through in the past.

12. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,712.9
    Things? (You told me to ask you things ^_^ )

Do you prefer driving, or riding on a bus?

Favorite type of animal?

Do you have any pets?

13. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Best function for LV?

Whats your biggest achievement?

what could you improve on?

14. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I just answered those in the quotes...,RIP.

Pitmore likes this.
  15. SarasaKat

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Why do the people on here ask such deep questions (I love it!)?

What part of Smash Camp are you most excited for this year?

If you could go back in time and tell your past self one thing, what would it be?

16. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    This forum is full of really mature people who are a lot of fun, which is why I love it. You don't get the same five questions asked over and over.

As generic as it sounds, all of it. We did a lot of early game planning this year which I think will help us a lot. I'm so excited for the return of some events that we used to have but haven't had recently. Smash Camp is always such a blast to run so just the experience in general would be what I'm MOST excited for.

"Don't procrastinate in college. It will bite you in the ass and you may have gained knowledge when you come out of college but it may not be great knowledge like it could be and your portfolio will lack. DO. NOT. PROCRASTINATE. As much as you may want to and things look boring, just do them and have relax time once you graduate."

17. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Do you also eat the curry of someone who has no experience in cooking whatsoever?

What ingredients should be in a curry at all cost, according to you?

Do you like to write stories?

18. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Nope because I don't eat curry in general, that would be cannibalism (I'm also not a big fan of the food curry)!

Clearly clams must be involved!

I love to! I don't very often since I don't usually have any creative ideas, however when I do come up with a great idea I love to write them. I wish I had more ideas for stories because reading other people's stories always makes me want to write them but I don't always have ideas. When the creative juices flow though, I love the process of writing a story.

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Lightning there has had multiple different incarnations since her debut in Final Fantasy XIII. While all of them are somewhat similar, what game (if any) did you like her best in?

:: Of the various medals at Lake Valour, do you have a favourite? If so, why that one?

:: Do you believe that tide pools are magical, or is that just a load of (a)baloney?
    I regret nothing!!

ClamEatsCurry likes this.
  20. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    To be honest I love her in all three games, but if I had to pick a single one as my favorite, it would probably be Lightning Returns. I like the change she goes from being stripped of a lot of her emotions from God but through the game starts to find them again and care about things again. I love the XIII-2 Lightning since she seems much more mature and responsible that the XIII proper Lightning, but unfortunately the game doesn't focus on her mainly so I can't put the XIII-2 Lightning at the top since she doesn't get as much exposure in XIII-2 as I think she should of. The XIII proper Lightning is also great since she grows to actually care about the people she is with from not caring about them at all in the beginning. I love Lightning as a character in alll of the games but if I HAD to pick one, it would probably be Lightning Returns since she is the sole main character and you watch her grow to care about the things around her again even after God had stripped her of most of her emotions originally.

I like the "Gettin' Old!" medal. I think it's a great named title lol. It's also a cool medal because it shows someone was active (or at least a registered) member for an entire year, If it has to be one that I have though then I would pick donator. Donators are always helpful to websites and I'm proud to have donated to Lake Valor.

First of all, that was very well done and I applaud you. XD Tide pools are the most magical thing ever, you wouldn't believe! (I still have a grudge though, stupid clam >:( )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.