1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask A Clam

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ClamEatsCurry, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    If you were forced to read one Manga and watch one Anime and nothing else for the rest of your life, what would they be, and why?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ClamEatsCurry

ClamEatsCurry Resident Clam

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    If Yu-Gi-Oh can count, then that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have a favourite finger? (Remember, a thumb is not a finger.)

:: Is there anything you like to collect? If so, what part of that collection do you cherish most?

:: Who will get Smashed first?

4. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,712.9
    How have you been?

Are there any household chores that you enjoy doing? Which ones do you dislike doing?

What is your least favorite color?

ClamEatsCurry likes this.
  5. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Have you ever played a Fire Emblem game? If yes, which one(s)?

Are you into roleplaying?

White, milk or dark chocolate?

ClamEatsCurry likes this.
  6. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    Middle, I think you can guess why. :)

I don't collect much, if I had to pick one thing that I do I'd say it'd be like digital art if that can count.

Apparently Cabin 3 got smashed pretty hard lol.
    Pretty well, I've been relatively busy so I haven't had much time for LV unfortunately but that's what happens when irl gets in the way I guess. :/

Since I'm a graduated college student I don't really have to any chores. The only thing my parents make me do is take the trash up to the road for pick up, which I don't mind.

I wouldn't say I have a "least favorite." I guess if I had to pick one that kinda is like meh to me it'd be orange.
    I only played the demo for Awakening or whatever the one for 3DS is, never played a full one. Fire Emblem is a good game, but it's not my style.

Back in the 2012 time frame I was a HUGE RPer, but ever since I went to college and have graduated, I just haven't done it much anymore.

I absolutely love white chocolate.! That's definitely my favorite, but I love milk as well. Never was a big fan of dark.

7. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Pansage
    (Pansage)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,712.9
    Is there any food that you've never had, but would like to try?

What's the oldest game console you have?

Favorite professor from Pokémon?

8. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I recently (last year) tried alligator for the first time and it was delicious. Another food I'd be interes6ed in trying would be something way out there like shark or something ridiculous like that. I'd know it when I see it.

The oldest one I got was a Nintendo 64 (Pokémon Stadium hype) but as the years have gone on I've since gotten an NES and SNES. I also have a PS1 if that was before Nintendo 64, don't really remember.

Either Oak or Birch. Oak is classic and the first Pokémon I played was Blue but I didn't get into it since it wasn't my game. Birch since Sapphire was the first game I hardcore'd a Pokémon. Also Mudkip. Sapphire probably has my favorite all around starters behind Gen 1.

Wizard likes this.
  9. Bossvelt

Bossvelt Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.8
    do you miss mario forums at its peak?

10. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I miss it a little bit. I really did enjoy the community we built there and being an admin was something I never would have expected to happen when I joined that forum for the lolz. I made a lot of friends on that forum, many of which I still talk to to this day. People move on in their lives so I'm a bit disappointed it's gone, but most of my friends and I from there still keep in touch at least a little so it's not like it's entirely gone, for me anyway.

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Favourite game series?

Does your steam still shows clam on your screen?

Clam ate curry?

What is your reaction after the silly questions I asked?

How many did you ate today?

12. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Are you one of the many people who suffers from hay fever like me?

Did you like to read Donald Duck comics when you were younger, or do you still read them?

What is your eye color?

13. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    -Overall favorite game series would be Halo, those games hold a special place in my heart for more than just the game itself.

-I'm not sure what you mean by this. If you're talking about Steam on the computer, then no but my name is still ClamEatsCurry.

-The clam did in fact eat Curry and now Curry is one with the clams.

-I enjoy silly questions, and just questions in general lol.

-If you mean how much, I actually just woke up, so I haven't ate at all today yet.
    -Fortunately, I do not!

-I've only read a few in my life. I never went out of my way to read them but I enjoyed them when I did read them.

-I have like a hazel/green/brown...it's weird.

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you have a favourite mythological creature?

:: What do you prefer your sleeping pattern to be like (regardless of what it currently is)?

:: Do you have enough of a spine to make skeleton puns without repercussion?

15. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    -I really like Minotaurs but I don't think they'd classify as my favorite, so I guess I don't really have one.

-Nine or ten hours is ideal to me but right now I get about 5 during the week and 11 on the weekend lol. Generally would ideal a sleep schedule of midnight to 9 or 1 to 10.

-No shame!

16. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What kind of Curry would you want to be?

17. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    The one that is also a clam. :3

18. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Do you like to write poems?

Have you seen the Adam Ruins Everything videos from CollegeHumor/TruTV? If so, what's your opinion on them?

Do you prefer to use a desktop computer or a laptop?

19. ClamEatsCurry

PokéPoints:
    ₽172.7
    I used to be in a band where I played guitar, I also wrote a lot of our lyrics both when I was in a band and then on my own. So while not specific "poems," music can be considered poetry in a way, so yes. Now that I stopped writing though, I don't.

I hadn't until you just asked, so I looked it up on YouTube. I got a few laughs out of the clips and I can see it making people question the world more. Not hilarious or something I'd watch frequently, but I enoyed the videos I did watch.

Desktop. I play a lot of computer games and it sucks to use a trackpad for those, so I prefer a desktop where I have to sit upand use a real mouse and what not. Laptop is good for chilling or before bed stuff, but I prefer my desktop.

20. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you like standing in the rain sometimes?

What's something that you never get tired of seeing?

What is your favourite cuisine?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.