1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask an idol obsessed artist!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Beffie, Jan 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    half yearly thread check <3

i dont watch a ton of them nowadays bc theyre so over the top now and some of them are shitty ppl but if i had to pick faves i like lockstin and gnoggin a lot when it comes to "general" Pokémon, i mostly stick to challenge run videos tho bc the ppl there dont seem to be over the top and annoying (ppl like silphspectre to name just one). absolblogspokemon was an old fave of mine when i was into shiny videos and i still check on his stuff from time to time...!! ask 12 y/o me and youd get an entire list back for this question full of the classic ppl like jwittz, shadypenguinn, tyrantitartube, and munchingorange just to name a few of the many..... can you tell im old and always loved watching Pokémon stuff

nobody i can think of actually..... i just started drawing because it was fun!! obviously im taking inspo from a lot of ppl constantly but i cant pinpoint just one that led to my wrist pain lol

photography!! every time ive seen something interesting (like a evening sky, a busy cityscape, or even just my pets) i feel a wanting to capture those things as beautifully as possible but when you only have a phone camera and suck at taking pictures you can kinda assume im not good at it haha,, which is okay because mastering anything takes time but i wish i could just be good at it already

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vaquero likes this.