1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask an idol obsessed artist!!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Beffie, Jan 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hmm... I usually try to challenge myself through my art, like trying to draw more complex poses or expressions.

I'm not really big on web comics to be honest. I would read some if I had time if every web comic ever wasn't so damn long already.

My second form is a mystery! How did you know!? jk it takes like idk a minute

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you consider yourself 'in shape'?

:: When you make drawings, what kinds of programs or tools do you use? (I'm sure you've been asked this before, but I've forgotten the answer.)

:: I used to have this as my desktop wallpaper; should I pull the same trick with my current wallpaper?

3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Not at all anymore. I used to be when I was younger, but now running up stairs can take away from me. I blame the Internet. (and somehow I'm still pretty thin and a bit underweight. it's strange.)

I draw using my favorite tools; a pencil and paper. Nothing fancy until I eventually make the leap to digital, which I'm not sure when that will happen.

YES YOU SHOULD. KOTOBOMB EVERYTHING.

4. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    If you had 10 strawberry cakes and someone forcefully takes 2, what do you have?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    A dead person on the floor. You don't simply take my cake.

6. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    I like your answer, now... if you had 10 strawberry cakes and I gave you 5 more what would you have? *hands over cakes*

7. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    A new friend. Let's bond over cake, shall we?

Maybe it you're lucky, I'll give you a slice. Just one slice.

8. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Have you ever eaten kracker jacks?

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    I don't think so. I'm gonna assume they're a baseball thing since it's in that one song about baseball that I can't remember the name of.

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I haven't gotten around to kotobombing my own wallpaper, but I'll get to it, I promise.
    Edit: I've done it now; are you happy?

:: What are some things you prefer to do with friends and/or in a group?

:: How often do you cut your hair?

:: Do you have a meme stash, and if so, do you share it?

11. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Yes. Very happy. Kotori would be proud.

what is a friend I have a small group of friends I see almost everyday during my lunch. We usually talk about anime/drawing/shipping. I'm dragging one of those friends into "shipping hell" with me, so I'm pretty sure we're gonna talk about that a lot.

Only when it gets too long do I get someone to cut it. If my hair goes lower than a certain threshold, bye bye extra hair.

I WISH. SIF killed my phone's ability to have space, so I really can't save photos to make a meme stash just yet. Maybe this summer.

12. Drew Blackstone

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    When did you start writing?

13. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Around this summer. I signed up for a thing where I had to write a fanfic, and it just kinda took off from there. I'm kinda on writing "cooldown" right now, but I have ideas for a cute oneshot soon.

14. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    what do you like writing the most about?

15. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    Favorite pizza topping?

What is the one question you wish you were asked the most?

What is the best kind of house?

16. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Best pizza topping is hands down mushrooms. Green peppers are also good on pizza. I personally like to put both on mine.

I like to be asked about my art and sometimes my writing, and I feel like people don't ask my enough about it. Even a simple "How do you draw so well?" would be nice to hear.

Best house is a big house. Or a treehouse. Or a big treehouse.

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: What adjectives do you think best describe your personality, and why?

:: Are there really old video games you still really like to play?

:: Why are you not pink?

18. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    That feel when you don't realize this thread was bumped until 2 days later lol

I would say... quiet and reserved? I prefer to not speak with people as I'm usually doing other things, and I'm really awkward in conversations.

I sometimes like to play the old(?) GBA Pokémon games, Emerald being a favorite. Tetris is also a fun one, but I don't play it nearly as often.

BECAUSE I CANT WRITE LOL. Skittle is enough children and I could never see myself being a Writer.

WOLFEY FOR BEST MEMBER CLASS MEMBER 2K17

19. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Follow-up question: Are you implying that you would end up being 'a handful', so to speak?

20. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Possibly? All I do is meme around so I would most likely end up breaking something. Be it something in your house or possibly LV itself.