1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Bubbles, But Don't Pop!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Bubbles, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Where is this fantastic place?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Everywhere, every single inch of soil of our almighty planet, Earth.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    If I change my profile picture to Sena and, if I see you, start acting like she does when she sees Kobato, how would you react? :3

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I would hide like I've never hidden before. Sena is so creepy around Kobato. <-< She can't handle the kawaii, and neither could you.

I'd also probably scream a lot and delete everything you do so there is no looking back to that kind of horror. T_T

Butternut likes this.
  5. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What would you do if you were framed for murder?

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I'd probably cry for a little bit, then plot revenge against the person who framed me by kicking their rear in court with an epic lawyer.

I'd also probably would be a bit over dramatic in court with the innocent card to get the jury on my side. xD

7. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    So as we all can establish, Lake Valor is a really messed up place, and it slowly turns its members into crazy fools who have no life goal, except for wasting time on this forum. Why are you still here?

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I can agree the insanity is getting to all of us, but I enjoy it! :) LV is so much fun to be at, and its a nice little place I can relax and just have fun without worrying about all the other chaos I have to deal with during the school week. Don't get me wrong, I do sometimes think I'm on here sometimes more than I should, but I like the have a balance of things in life. Being on the internet and LV etc. is like my balance from being out all the time with school, running, and all my other extracurriculars.

Halcyon Storm likes this.
  9. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    What do you think about where you live?

How do you feel about your birthday being at the end of the year and right before the holiday?

10. Totalheartsboy

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.3
    Hello Bloom :)

Do you like butterflies? And what's your favorite type of butterfly?

Is it the blue your favorite color and why?

11. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Right now Cali has been through a really terrible drought this year, so I'm thankful for all the resources I have and that it isn't as bad in my area than in other places in the state. Its kind of boring where specifically where I live, but there are lots of trails and a really big park where I live that I visit almost every day. There are also a lot of fun places that are a short drive away. During the summer its really nice because its only a few hours drive to the beach.

I actually think its really interesting! My birthday happens to be on the Winter Solstice, which is also the shortest day of the year. There are always these interesting things I hear about my birthday, such as the whole "THE WORLD WILL END OF DEC 21ST 2012...." It was kind of funny how my birthday was predicted by the mayans to be the end of the world, especially since my friends bugged me about it so much. xD The nice thing about it though is that I get really excited in December because its usually more rainy and I love it! I also have a celebration for my birthday, but I don't get any presents or gifts until Christmas. That way I just get a bombardment of gifts all on one day and have sort of a Christmas/Birthday extravaganza. I have so many relatives it gets really crazy, but I spent hours on New Years break writing countless thank you cards. xD

12. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Have you ever seen snow? If so, did you like it? If not, would you like to?

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Yes I love butterflies so much! :) They are my most favorite type of bug. My all time favorite type would have to be the Blue Morpho Butterfly.

Yes, blue is my favorite color, most specifically Cyan. However, I really like the turquoise text color here, so that is why I always post with it. It is my favorite color because Blue is so calm and beautiful. Blue is the color of things that represent life, such as water and the sky.

[​IMG]

Yes I have seen snow! The first time I saw snow was when I took a trip to Montana to visit my Grandparents. I thought the snow was beautiful and make all of the trees look so lovely, but it was kind of scary being in the car while driving through it because sometimes ice would form on the roads and it would be scary with all of the accidents around the news. So I like looking at it, but being outside with it is only fun if you get to play with it and not actually doing something you would normally do like drive somewhere. xD

14. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    If you could see one thing and one thing only, what would you want to see?

Woah, that sounded deep. If a pancake landed on a building at 60mph, and a Prius was speeding towards the pancake at 78mph, and across the world there is a cloth fluttering on the breeze while being hooked on a clothesline with the approximate strength of two clothespins, who is flying the plane and what was the last thing a crocodile in the middle of the Pacific Ocean had eaten?

How did you start running?

What is Kobata and Sena from?

15. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    The blossoming of Earth's very first flower.

The person hanging the cloth and a pancake.

I started running when I was very little with my dad. He would run for fun on some really nice routes and would let me tag along a some kind of "lets race to [insert location here]." So running started as a fun little game with me, that eventually developed into a hobby.

Kobato and Sena are from Haganai, one of the most hilarious animes I've ever watched.

16. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    What's the most exciting thing you've done this month?

17. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I had a cross country race last Thursday, so I guess that was the most exciting thing I've done so far this month, though I might be getting smash soon and that might top the meet! xD

18. Warrior of Hope

Warrior of Hope Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Do you think penguins are absolutely amazing, too?

19. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Yes, they are so fluffy and ooze with kawaii amazingness! :tongue:

Warrior of Hope likes this.
  20. Warrior of Hope

Warrior of Hope Poké Maniac

PokéPoints: