1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Bubbles, But Don't Pop!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Bubbles, Oct 8, 2014.

1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is one word you like to use but don't see very often used by others?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    If you could go back in time and save one animal from going extinct, what would you choose and why? Personally I'd want to save the Chinese River Dolphin... They were so cute T_T

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever wanted to try a different hair style than the one you use now?

:: Are you the type of person who tends to repay favours done, or do you take them as-is?

:: Why do all of these weird puns (some of which involve Jojo) keep popping into my head?

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    It's kinda strange actually. The last time I was a moderator was during July of 2014... over three years ago, and that only lasted about a month since I was super mod and admin for the majority of my duration on the team. This time the forum software is a little bit different, but I'm having fun learning again and it's great to be reunited with the staff buddies. I kind of missed being able to help out more with stuff here and I'm happy that I was given the opportunity to do it again.

I'm not sure if it's just me.... but I tend to use the word really.... really a lot. xD I sometimes use it without thinking and it just slips. I don't [was gonna put really here but caught myself] recall seeing others use it that much. Maybe if they are talking they might use it more, but not over text. I don't know why I say it a lot... but I think I really just got in the habit of using it so much because it flows well with most sentences haha. I think particularly falls into the same category too, as it is another word I like to use in the same context.

Hmm, I don't know that many extinct animals, but if I had to choose one that I know of I'd go with the Californian Golden Bear. It is on the state flag but is extinct! Even though some bears can be scary, I think it would be better if the species wasn't all shot and became extinct like it is now. ;-; Bears are cute and derpy to watch from afar. They are like giant doggos of the woods haha.

I feel really guilty if I don't return a favor in some sort of way. It will sit in the back of my mind for a while @-@

Embrace the puns

Puns are life

Life is a pun

Oraoraoraoraorask me another question!

#704 Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    During which period of the day, you log in to LV the most? Morning, noon or evening?

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽799.0
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    The Zombie apocalypse has started! What three LV members would you choose to band together with and why?

7. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Hmm, on average probably the evening. During the morning/afternoon is usually when I have other things I have to do.

Hmm probably LV Announcer, LostSpirit, and Eclipse.

LV Announcer is a bot... so he is immortal. He has psychic powers because Azelf and robot survival skills.

LostSpirit is a spirit... so maybe she could possess zombies and keep them away? She is kinda immortal too lol.

Eclipse is a Dragon... perhaps they could fly us to safe locations and breathe fire or a smokescreen if necessary against zombies or insane humans.

8. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I’ll jump on top of what Julian said here.

• Do you like Dim Sum?
    • Have you ever had to make a “my way or the high way” kind of decision?
    • What is a move you think needs a buff?
    • The object to your right is your weapon of choice for the upcoming zombie apocalypse. What are you armed with?

9. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Which theme out of the five do you have and which another one do you admire?

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Uhhh what is that? I don't think I can answer your question because of that.

Yup. A while ago I absolutely refused to cut my hair no matter what. But that kinda changed overtime and I trim it every 4 months or so. I still like my hair pretty long, but not as crazy long as I did before lol.

There aren't many good special attacks for steel types, so I'd buff Flash Cannon to 90-95 base power and change the special defense drop effect to 30%.

An impenetrable bubble suit that I can wear and it can protect me from virtually anything. OP but bubblessssssss.

On LV? I'm using the Lake Valor Theme. It reminds me the most of the theme from when I joined (old source theme). I also really like the classic look and the transparency. Another theme I admire is the Lake Valoween one. It is very spooopy and fits perfect for the season.

11. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What was your proudest catch in Pokémon as a whole?

12. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Do you like oreos? Which flavoured cream, chocolate, vanilla or roasted almond, is your fav?

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Catching Tapu Fini in a Beast Ball while Aqua Ring was activated. Even though Synchronize didn't work, I was beyond proud to even manage to catch it after so many unsuccessful attempts.

They look cute but I wouldn't eat them.

Maybe Vanilla?

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,075.9
    Do you like wearing bracelets around your wrist?

15. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    I don't think I would really. I feel like that would be too distracting haha. At most I'll just have a hair tie or two handy around my wrist, but no bracelets or anything of the sort. I don't even wear watches when I run either lol.

16. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Ora oras you wish.

:: While walking, do your eyes tend to focus to the ground, or straight ahead?

:: What has been one of the biggest surprises of your life so far?

:: What makes you think I can breathe fire? That's basically the one element I don't use.

17. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Straight ahead! Don't want to bump into anything on accident. xD

Living past 18. I never really ever pictured myself as an adult... so it has been quite the surprise lol.

Because you have such a lit personality. B)

18. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Opinion on shiny chances? do you think they're too rare, not rare enough (which makes you crazier then crazy), or just right?

19. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Hmm ideally I'd like them to be a tad bit easier to find, but still very rare and challenging... otherwise they lose their esteem I guess. If shinies were too common people would just see them as alternative forms rather than a truly unique encounter.

20. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    What's your favourite baby Pokémon?

Do you use attach charms to your bag, keychains, phone, etc?

Autumn or Spring?