1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask CK

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ClefairyKid, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    Nahh I know better than to expect all of (x) folks to be like (y), I just remember that island being near there and it horrifying me and had to ask because it's also interesting.

Have you ever had a really bad restaurant experience?
    How well-behaved are the people you teach in general/on average?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fidchell

Fidchell Souls of Fire

PokéPoints:
    ₽85.9
    Is your favorite type the fairy type? If so, what would be your favorite Pokémon under that type? (I might be able to guess, but I've been wrong before) If not, what is your favorite?

What's your favorite move under your favorite type?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you consider yourself adventurous at all?

:: Do you often hum tunes to yourself?

:: I'm tired. Are you?

4. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    A couple of awkward ones (wrong meal type of thing) but nothing catastrophic.

It's not something I talk about.

I think it's probably Dragon, seeing as it always was and there's only really a couple of fairies I actually like. If they manage to make more fairies I like it could become so. Shiny Sylveon is LIIIIFEEEEE. :'D

Dragonite/dragonair are the favs for dragon type, the newer dragons are never as elegant imo XD

No, I'm extremely and utterly conservative, I never take risks and I never want to do anything if I'm not sure it will be almost guaranteed safe and/or successful.

Not really, but I have them in my head if that counts :P

Not so much, for once. I'm on holidays so that's a good thing :''D I'm sure soon enough I will be tired from uni again.

5. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Age old question: Beef, Pork, or Chicken?

6. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What is your policy on snacking?

:: Do you have a favourite movie?

:: What is it that you obsessively collect?

7. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Steak! But then bacon, and then chicken :'D hahahaha

I don't monitor food intake in any way, so I eat if I want to and don't if I don't want to. Probably extremely problematic to everyone else but imo no where near as terrible for you as dieting.

Favorite movie is hard because I have a few favs that are quite different from each other genre wise. Of all time I think burlesque, easy A and/or the duff - they all feel like great representations of my feelings and have lots of strong female characters in decent situations to allow meaningful exploration of female issues.

I collect whatever I think can be reasonably collected (as in, preferably with some kind of end no. to aim for), such as animal crossing amiibo cards (I finished sets 1-5 and it's a great feeling) but also things like Pokémon (live nationaldex), in game achievements (mastering lives in fantasy life, completing the catalogue in animal crossing) and irl I have a fairy sizeable hoard of books and game guides. On this site specifically, I like to try and collect every treasure (although I'm realising that's not going to be physically possible because the circulation is too low and therefore none move around the economy), I don't find the medals appealing that way. You could also argue I collect degrees at this point (starting on my third) and I'd happily continue to do as many as I could in a life time if only i could finanicially sustain it. I will probably stop at 4.

8. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    What is the most important value or virtue someone can have?

If you could go back in time, would you change your career path?

Favorite beverage?

Are you gangsta?

9. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Do you have freckles?

Have you ever made muffins from scratch?

10. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    is your avatar a oc or is she from something?

favorite eveelution?

Is there a Pokémon you like but hate the shiny version?

11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    How many posts did you get for post fest?

12. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6

Hmm I think the best value/virtue might be willingness to work hard at things (my person opinion anyway)

Technically I already have changed career path twice (I left teaching to become an illustrator and then went into research at the moment) but if I went back and redid my time over I might have chosen something entirely different, either law or IT.

Fav beverage is coke, everytime :'D

Only in my mind unfortunately, no real rep haha too nerd for that

No, pale and plain mostly.

No, I've never had muffins let alone made them. I'm more of a cupcake person.

No? It's myself? It was drawn by another artist from a photo of me (as a commission). I guess I get mistaken for characters a lot but I'm just like that.

SHINYYY SYLVEON FOREVERRRRRRR

dragonite is SO MUCH THIS, I'd use em all the time but his shiny colour is terrible D: and then it ends up being way better to leave em as dragonair being really pretty but not as powerful ><

Ahhhh hmmm I'm trying to remember, but it was over the amount required for the mewnium z, so an awful lot :'D

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Do you consider yourself an inquisitive person?

:: What's one thing you really don't like, and why?

:: Have you ever juggled before?

14. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Yeah I think so, more in a subtle wanting to know more way, than a wandering into a situation directly way though.

lmao there's... several things that compete for the answer to this... first to mind is this one particular bird that almost every single day for the past 6 months straight has made the same extremely piercing call non-stop right outside whatever window is closest to me at the time. It's so loud and persistant that others have commented on it too, so it's not just me haha. I've tried to scare it off but it won't stop and I sometimes think I can still hear it even at night because it's just burned into my brain now. It's apart of my overall dislike for repetitive but irregular noises, such as sneezes, plate scraping, cutlery clashing, coughing, cockatoo screams, snoring etc,

I probably tried, and definitely failed haha

15. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Q. Do you follow a daily routine or just go at your own pace?
    Best lyrics you have heard this week in a song?
    What's your favourite band atm?

16. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    How do you like your new green moderator userbar?

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    One word to describe yourself would be?

What is your favourite snack?

Do you like hiking?

18. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    What are your evil plans now that you beacme a mod? (xD)
    Would you like to try something different in the future?

19. ClefairyKid

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    I only have a particular routine on the days when I have uni, which is only twice a week. I have to get up way way early to head into to the city because I live over an hour away, so if I'm not organised I'd miss it. And then when I'm there I go to classes when they are scheduled. Otherwise at home I try to fight procrastination as best I can.

"When I dance they call me Macarena
    And the boys they say que estoy buena
    They all want me, they can't have me
    So they all come and dance beside me"

I'm not particularly a fan of picking "bands", I usually only like 1-2 songs per any artist because I prefer each song to feel unique and not too repetitive. I guess the best I could say is BlackPink since I like Boombayah and Whistle, and technically that's their only two main song releases, so that's liking all of a band's work ;D

I was a bit concerned that it would throw off my pink and blue shiny sylveon aesthetic but I've realised it makes sense because it matches the vibrant green on my profile page ;D haha

Shiny

Since it's just been easter probably Haigh's chocolate eggs hahaha

I can't say I've properly hiked, I think the area here is probably way to harsh for that, especially without having the right gear or a guide. I do like bushwalking well enough though, as long as it's not summer (50% because 40-45C is too hot to walk in, gotta avoid sunburn, and gotta avoid deadly snakes). I think I'm more comfortable outdoors than people would expect because I've grown up in a country area, I just don't happen to spend as much time outside as I did when I was little.

All your moonstoones belong to me now >: D

Well, if you mean in a broad life sense, I'm sort of already in the process of doing that (I changed careers twice and am now training in a third) and I also move through many hobbies and things too so I usually tend to do new things every year or so.

Xarn likes this.
  20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Have you ever tried to make anagrams out of words or phrases, for fun? How was it?

:: How often does nostalgia tend to come by you?

:: Why are hands so strange?