1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask ConfettiCat (I Can't Think of a Better Title)

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ConfettiCat, Mar 29, 2017.

1. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    What is your favorite coin?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Hmm, I might have to come back to you with this one... I'm usually on mobile (Opera Mini), so I haven't really been able to tell much of the new features :sweat: But so far I like the multi quote system. If I find anything better, I'll get back to you.

I like swimming, I've been doing it since kindergarten and to be honest, it's the only sport I can do remotely well in :sweat: For watching, I don't usually watch sports, but when I do I like to watch synchronized swimming and figure skating and the figure skating part is definitely not just because I fell in love with YOI nope nuh-uh But I'm serious, there's an ice rink at a mall somewhat close to where I live, and I had always like watching people skate (even when I'm absolutely horrible at it).

No, I've never really had any reason to drop kick anyone, and I've never been athletic enough to do so in the first place. :sweat: Though I have sometimes jokingly thought about drop kicking someone, thinking that it'd make a good humor kind of scene. I don't know what's wrong with me either.

Whoops, guess I've been away for a tad bit too long. I'm back, though! :D I've just been a bit busy lately. I'm kind of happy you asked me this question, by the way :3

Favourite coin? Hmm... I've never really thought about it before. I guess right now my favourite would be the 500 rupiah coin from Indonesia, but please don't ask me why because even I don't know :sweat:

Thanks for the questions, by the way! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Do you prefer silver or gold (as in the metal)

What's your favourite gen 3 Pokémon?

4. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Strictly the metal, or can I talk about the colours? For the metal, they're both nice, but I'd prefer gold because t wouldn't rust (and I'm too lazy to polish things...). For the colours, though, they're both still nice but I prefer silver because it's a cooler colour.

Altaria! It's really fluffy (*´∀`*) It's also the first (part) dragon Pokémon that I put in my team, so that's nice. I also like Breloom, Gardevoir and Tropius.

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you tend to have a 'backlog' of things you want to watch or play (usually in reference to anime, manga, video games, or books)?

:: Do you prefer physical or digital copies of video games?

:: Are you trained in the ancient art of photobombing?

6. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Favorite way to play Pokémon? (Video games, card games, etc)

Do you have a favorite utaite?

7. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Yes, I do, mostly for games. Sometimes I like to actually write down lists of games that I want to play or Let's Plays that I want to watch. Usually those lists end up forgotten somewhere in my room. For manga, I usually just browse for things that interest me and just read them at once.

I think I'd prefer digital copies as they're more practical (plus I've never actually owned digital copies of any game). Cartridges and such often give me the impression that they break easily, although with digital copies corruption is also possible so I don't really know. Digital.

Are you kidding, I'm the freaking master of photobombing; I invented it
    Experienced, sort of; trained, no. I have been known to just be there when people are taking photos, popping out of nowhere just like "Hello!" and possibly ruining the shot.

The video games- I've never had the cards, actually.

Ohohooo you're definitely talkin' my language :3 Is it obvious that I like them? :sweat: I adore 96Neko, but I also have a few other favourites like Mafumafu, Soraru, Lon, Reol, and Ikasan. I have lots more that I like, too many, I know. (;´∀`)

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    What is a lets play you've watched that stuck in your mind? Whether for the game or the LPer?

What's the most used app on your phone?

9. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Earthbound let's play by Thomal9, both the game and LPer stuck in my mind. It got me hooked, and I finished watching the entire thing in 3 days :sweat: (mind you, that was when I still had too much free time). I've rewatched it a couple times and have been following Thomal9 since. :)

Opera Mini (my main browser), followed by LINE and YouTube. It's kinda boring (lol).

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you like clocks that chime on the hour (or on the quarter-hour)?

:: Do you tend to hoard things?

:: How far can a joke go before it goes too far?

11. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    I've never had a clock like that, but if I did I probably wouldn't like it; I'm not too fond of noise, and the frequent chiming would probably annoy me a lot. Every 12 hours would probably be fine, though.

how did you know
    Yes, I'm pretty much a hoarder both in game and in real life (though in game tends to be worse). I keep a stock of almost all the items possible and usually pick up everything I see in games like Harvest Moon, or in any other game where foraging is available. In real life, I'm usually happy when I have a good stock of stationaries and/or writing utensils like notebooks, paper, pencil lead, etc.

As far as you want it to go
    ...sorry.
    In all seriousness, I think it depends on the person, but I personally think it's gone too far if you end up making fun of someone or bring their parents into the conversation. Or if the joke drags on for way too long. Then it's no longer funny.

12. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Do you put up streamers on your birthday?

13. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    No; actually, it's been a long time since I actually decorated my house on my birthday. Usually we just have cake and take pictures. :)

14. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Have you ever played minecraft?
    What is your favorite rpg or fps game?

15. ConfettiCat

ConfettiCat ( ☞ゝω・)☞

PokéPoints:
    ₽564.8
    Sadly no, but I've watched enough of it to understand how it works.

My favourite RPG is Pokémon, followed closely by Harvest Moon (I know those are the series', but I can't choose so bear with me pls ;w; ). As for FPS, I've never played any actually.

16. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Are you a real cat?