1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Hikari

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Ranko Higurashi, Sep 29, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ranko Higurashi

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    ~Hello everyone, my name is Hikari the albino Espeon. My trainer thinks that answering other people's questions about myself and my team will help me open up and be less shy around new people. So I would like it if some of you, be you human or other Pokémon, asked me some questions. If you want to know what has already been asked of me you can follow this link: http://kuranaminamino.deviantart.com/gallery/49200525/Hikari?offset=24 ~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Why are you so cool? :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ranko Higurashi

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    ~Oh no I'm not really.... also this.. has sort have been answered here: http://kuranaminamino.deviantart.com/#/art/Q-10-454796382?hf=1 ~

Which means: I'm sorry but I won't draw a new picture for your question since it would pretty much be the same image.
    For future refrence anything written in red is Ranko: The admin of Hikari.
    And anything written in lavender is Hikari the Albino Espeon.

4. TehAbsol

TehAbsol Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Can we be friends? :D

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is the origin behind your username?

What compelled you to join Lake Valor?

6. Ranko Higurashi

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Since this seems to be for me and not for Hikari it won't be illustrated. The origin behind my user name is that the name is an OC I use a lot. When I make a human female OC for any fandom I RP in I usually use Ranko with various last names, Higurashi is just my favorite last name to use for the meaning of the two Japanese names together. Written the Japanese way "Higurashi Ranko" means "Sunset Wild flower." I joined Lake Valor because it seemed like fun.

~If... you wish to know the origin behind my name just follow the link to look at all of the drawings answering questions.~

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Favorite flower?

8. WroughtIronX

WroughtIronX Still_Burning

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Where did the inspiration for an Albino Espeon come from?

9. Ranko Higurashi

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    This once again seems to be for me. Alright.... the insperation for Hikari came from one: I thought white would have made a much better shiny color then green... and two: My friend's Pokesona is a Fluffy shiny umbreon so I thought I'd make an Espeon that was completely different then anything normal. The idea to make her blind and albino was an idea that came from blind martial arts and how the other sences could be used for fighting. As an Espeon she has her psychic powers giving her another sence that can be used..... considering Espeon is my favorite eeveelution it made sence to use that and make her have a sort of "Psychic Aura sence." Though Espeon isn't my favorite Pokémon, that would be Pikachu, I came up with her to have a sort of Yin-Yang with my friend's Umbreon.

http://kuranaminamino.deviantart.com/art/Q-19-490933603 ~There is my answer~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.