1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Kamoodle the Legendary Zapdos

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by kamoodle5, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    Most common nightmare/dream you have?

Believe in horoscopes or nah?

Any superstitious habits?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    What is your favorite shiny?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) I like eating apples more, but I prefer orange juice over apple.

2.) You ever heard of those Warhead candies? Those are more sour than lemons. XD

3.) No, but I once ran into a mirror.

1.) I've had numerous dreams about tornados over the years, it isn't funny. They never posed any real threat like they were always out in the background or miles away. I think this happens because I can hear either my little black fan or the A/C in my subconscious and that triggers the treacherous storms.

2.) Eh, not really since I never read them.

3.) Nothing I can think of at the moment that is a common fear.

Ooo, that's tough, seeing as the shinies I've colored so far were always enjoyable to the eye. Shiny Umbreon, however, has been one that's stood out a little more than the others; I just love the soft blue that replaced the usual golden rings on the dark eeveelution.

4. ClefairyKid

ClefairyKid (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

PokéPoints:
    ₽854.6
    Psychium Z ★★★★Poké Doll ★★Waterium Z ★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★
    That's really interesting, I live in a place with a lot of severe natural disaster and weather but the two things we dont have are tornados and volcanos XD

5. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    Likewise. Tornados wouldn't be very frequent at all in Houston although there was hurricane Ike and part of Rita in the previous years. I guess it's more like I find them so fascinating that my subconscious inspires them in my dreams.

After looking into the sites of dreams and their meanings, here's what I gathered relating to tornados:
    • * Dreaming about a Tornado or Whirlwind may be a metaphor for a destructive relationship; may be suggesting that you are on a destructive path or are exhibiting destructive habits or behavior; you may be experiencing extreme emotional outbursts or you are feeling overwhelmed; or you may be feeling you have lost control.
    Sadly, I have experienced this level of emotion numerous times in my life. I am a very sensitive person and have secluded myself from anybody because of it. It also explains why I never had friends in school when I wanted friends.

DeathxVictory likes this.
  6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Do you like to have posters up on walls?

What colour combination should never happen?

Do you usually remember your dreams?

7. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Is there a Pokémon that you really like that a majority of people either hate or couldn't care less about?

8. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) Yes I do, but not to an extreme. ;)

2.) Dark color/black or light color/white should not mix. It's so painful to read.

3.) Sadly, I cannot remember everything that occurs in a dream, especially if there were any good parts I wish to remember all of.

Haven't looked much into what Pokémon are less favorable among a community nowadays, but Zapdos and Pidgeot (my top favorites) I assume are not too popular.

9. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What was the most difficult legendary you ever had to catch? Did you get so frustrated that you were like, "Forget this!" and throw a master ball at it ot did you wait it out and catch it without using a master ball?

10. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    On a scale of 1 to @[member="Almandine-G"], how much of a noodle fan are you?

Did you ever get into playing/collecting Pokémon cards?

Almandine-G likes this.
  11. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    In my Soulsilver it was Lugia. There, I wanted to catch the legendary without using my master ball at all and that eventually worked after so many various pokeballs lost in the process. I remember the Lure ball, Heavy ball, and Dusk ball held on longer until a Lure ball finally caught the legendary. Lugia was at the perfect range to be captured, after it barely survived my Ampharos' Discharge and got paralyzed, too. That's what made it most frustrating but I didn't give up.

1.) I am not crazy over noodles, that's for sure.

2.) I have two binders full of Pokémon cards I've collected for a few years. That stopped shortly after the fourth generation came around and haven't bought more since. I never intended on using them for play.

12. DeathxVictory

DeathxVictory 空̛̜̝͎̪̥̣ͪ͢虚̩̩͕̫̜̠̲ͫͤ

PokéPoints:
    ₽76.8
    GS Ball ★★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Premier Ball ★
    Do you have a Genre of interest?​
    Do you take interest in any particular hobby?​

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you consider yourself methodical?

:: Is there a manual for something that you continually refer back to?

:: On a scale of 1 to Almandine-G, how much of a punlord are you?

14. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) I am usually open when it comes to genres, whether it'd be music, movies, or games, so I cannot tell you what perks up my interest the most. I will mention that anything casual works well for me.

2.) In the past, my hobbies were the Pokémon trading cards, K'nex, and those wooden creatures you build using instructions. Now what is considered both a hobby and a regularity in my stance as a graphic designer is doing artwork in Photoshop.

1.) I'd say quite so. Recently I was picky about how cluttered my dad's desktop looked with his numerous pdf files, so I created a folder called 'Desktop Stuff' and stuck them in there. His desktop looks better but he can't get used to the effort I put into it.

2.) Whatever instruction manuals for my old video games I can still find lying around the house I'll read time and time again.

3.) I'd say a six. In a Pixelmon server I've gone to, the gym leaders always dream up of some pun related to their gym's Pokémon type and I even knew somebody who would make a pun every other sentence or so.

However, my most recent pun made me laugh over everyone's reactions. Somebody was in the server's training area and mentioned there's a wailord invading the place. I said, "Sounds like you're having a whale of a time in there."

DeathxVictory likes this.
  15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: How often do you get confused about something? What sorts of things confuse you?

:: What types of food taste-wise do you prefer (e.g. salty, sweet, savoury, bitter, or sour)?

:: Is fruit salad actually a salad?

16. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    How are you liking lv so far?

17. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) I don't get confused too often. At times that I am bewildered of something, it's usually when I try to recall a past event whenever any of my five senses kick in over a familiar discovery. For example, when I started using Soft Scrub lemon scent in my bathroom not recently, I instantly recognized its rather pleasant whiff from somewhere but it took me some time to uncover the memory where I first remembered it. In this case, it's an older passage in my life, when my friend's mom used the same product quite often at the master bedroom's private bathroom.

2.) It will have to be sweet. Forget about bitter, and really salty is way too much. >.<

3.) I would say so. Like a regular salad, a fruit salad is a variety of foods and can be tossed.

So far it's been quite a fun experience and I enjoy being a part of this amiable and diligent community. It's also great that my Pokémon art is known among a slightly wider bundle of folks, more so than if I never joined. I do apologize for not popping into Discord often but then I am not very social. I know of at least one Teamspeak full of friends but I rarely go there but once every couple weeks or so. It's my modesty that holds me back.

18. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Have you ever created a fakemon for fun?

What do you spend most of your waking hours doing?

Do you prefer waffles or pancakes?

19. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽498.9
    What is the longest amount of time that you have ever been away from home?

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    :: Is there a certain font you prefer using when writing?

:: In terms of video game developers (not publishers - they are different things), do you have a favourite company?

:: Why do I occasionally forget to ask questions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.