1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Kamoodle the Legendary Zapdos

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by kamoodle5, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) Nah, because I wouldn't have a good starting point in creativity.

2.) Sitting in front of my two computers and trying to get any graphic designer work completed.

3.) Pancakes. Dang, it's been awhile since I've had both and now I'm getting hungry. XD

I was going to answer that with either of my vacations from 2006 or 2010, but then I remembered the entire summer I spent at my big sister's apartment back in 2003. This was during an unfortunate incident when it was the final straw between my parents and my dad ended up being away from the house for a couple weeks. Since I was forced to live with the less responsible parent during that hiatus and being I was only 16 at the time, you can bet it left me vulnerable. My sister had me to stay with her until the divorce was settled and I returned home with my dad shortly before starting my junior year in high school. I actually had loads of fun throughout my visit, befriending one of her cats and getting neat stuff on my computer (not the same one I own now :P ).

1.) Throughout this fiction prose I've been writing for the past couple years, I used a rather blocky font I replicated from those ancient-old Sierra AGI games. That's because the story I'm composing is based on one of those games of that style, and it's easy to make games like that nowadays.

2.) Lucasarts was my utmost favorite years ago. I owned several ancient-old titles of theirs when I got my very first computer and enjoyed most of them. There were games like Monkey Island, Full Throttle, and my most favorite title Afterlife.

3.) It's like why it takes me a few days to answer these questions on my post here, hence why I keep having so many questions to answer here. Don't worry though, I love taking the time no matter how long it will be to fulfill them. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Seprix

Seprix Patron Sint

PokéPoints:
    ₽115.8
    What is the one question you wish you were asked the most?

Why do you like Zapdos so much?

What is your favorite word? Least favorite word?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) How to pronounce or spell my name correctly. It's a pet peeve of mine when people butcher my name so badly.

2.) Zapdos helped me to beat the E4 for the very first time on my old blue version, and there was also Blastoise to take care of dem Onix. I love Zapdos because it is powerful and fast, at least in my opinion from experience.

3.) I will have to say one of the curse words is my favorite because I say it constantly every day. It's funny to say even during those "Oh ****!" moments. On the other hand, there's another that is also my least favorite because it sounds way too harsh and I never said it once even when angry.

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Why did you choose to add the 5 on Lake Valor?

5. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    5 is my favorite number. Also, it's an alternative in case Kamoodle is already taken in certain sites.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What time do you usually go to sleep?

What is your favourite Pokémon type?

Do you use physical calendars?

7. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    1.) Nowadays it's been at 2 in the morning. I used to be an even bigger night owl and staying awake until 4. There were times I would end up playing Sins of a Solar Empire all night long.

2.) Hmm, that question is a little tricky. I personally favor all Pokémon types the same because of how unique they are.

3.) I still do, whenever my dad gives me one for Christmas each year before the present. Although I just now flipped the next month to April, I am not bad in leaving those calendars alone too long. However, those cute notepad planners my mom has given me over the years have never been touched.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What do you consider your best quality, and why?

:: Are there any games that use a standard 52-card deck of cards that you enjoy playing?

:: How fast is too fast?

9. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    My aspect of memory. I won't remember everything but I can recall even minor details quite well. I also find this a curse, because I have plenty of bad memories I wish were removed from mind permanently.

When I was a kid, I enjoyed playing Black Jack, Poker, Rummy and Crazy Eights with my dad for fun. Solitaire was a game I played on both the computer and by hand, and Hearts on only the computer.

Demonically fast.

10. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Would you travel to England, given the chance?
    #MissingNo

11. kamoodle5

kamoodle5 Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.3
    It would be nice to travel there, even to see what Europe is like, at least.

12. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Most underrated Pokémon?

13. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Have you ever gone travelling? If so, what landmarks did you visit?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.