1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Kurumi

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Xarn, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    What is your favorite object that you use to beat people up with?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Do you think you can deal with whatever life throws at you?

Are you as fabulous as this guy?
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    they are good, but they are not good togheder since it is hard to make them viable against fire xD. But in-game I built a ninja team and it was a really good experience kicking all the game with them. It alaso made me feel powerful and feed my ego, but I think it is out of the answer ahha xD

Because ,it is part of my past. You can't change your future, but not your past

Everyone still calls me Ninja or DN haha. But now people can highlight me more often on the Showdwon Server, since they can write my name. In the past it was "Dankest Ninja", "Darkest Ninia" so it was hard to know if someone was talking to me...and funnny for the 97% of the users that were connected -.- xD

Well, I have many favorite words. It depends on the languege, the pronunciation and the meaning. personally, and please don't laugh, my favorite word in English is Love B)

It depends on the place. If I am on the street I would say : The first thing that I see. If I am on my hosue, I would say mmm...my Guitar >:D.

I can deal with the things that my body and mind allow me. Sometimes you cannot face everything.

Yes that guy is fabolous. But he and I have different thinkings about what is fablous and what not *_*

4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Will you ever beat me in post count, Ninja-san?

5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    If you are talking about becoming Top Poster. I will say yes..After all, you are the only worthy opponent >:D

6. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Would you consider yourself a crusader?

7. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Maybe...Considering ourselves somthing that we don't know pretty well, could be an error sometimes. But, everything gets solved after the first try right? haha. I can modify this answer and I would never be able to say yes or now, since I don't know the limits of what I can do...

Ninja>Cursader maybe? haha

8. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    How long do you think it will take for us to get our pm message to get to 9000 pages? owo

9. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    If i have to be honest. I think that we will do it in 2 months. If I have to lie, I would say tomorrow
    Maybe we can put all our effort there, f the PM could count as posts, then we will be the most active users of the site :O

10. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    For old times sake, why don't you get rid of the guano breath as often as you should? I know ninjas Sometimes have to live on it, but still.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Can you fight me IRL?

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Guano is an important part of a Ninja. I need it to be a Ninja, actually I am following the Aura path..so maybe I could consider your offer.

Mmm, if I get the money to travel to a mid point...and you also travel to the mid point...I could fight you in Real Life...In the Caribe...after having a party...on the beach with all the LV members. Everyone will be around us saying "Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight" and then we fight as Gentlemen. Like true mens :ninja:

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Xarn were you born in a barn?

14. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Personally, I don't know. I could say that I born on the place that my papers say, but I am not sure...maybe I was born on a boat or even on a futbol tourney. Nobody is sure about the place where they born. Videos and pic could be edited...and there is no too much reasons to think about the papers as a true proof. So...yes I was born on a barn :(

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Xarn do you like yarn?

16. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    As a name...no..I don't like to be a yarn. Now, as thing, yes I like yarn. Yarn is good, yarn is power All Rights Reserved

17. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Are you a fan of the Angry Video Game Nerd?

If so, have you seen his Ninja Gaiden episode?

18. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    If you could have the power of aura, what would you do with it first? x3

What kinds of videos make you happy? owo

19. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Are you sure that you aren't the lightest ninja?

What is your fav Pokémon movie?

20. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Do you have a soft pair of lips?