1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Nova Stuff!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ~Nova~, Jun 26, 2016.

1. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Magic
    Thanks! I made it with my fingers, blood, sweat, and tears (just kidding, it took like ten minutes) and ibisPaintX on my iPod. Hopefully I'll be able to draw more/better soon, because I plan to get a drawing tablet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Pancakes or Waffles?

Favorite gen7 Pokémon?

do you believe in ghosts?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Favorite cereal?

Least favorite time of year?

How often do you go shopping for new clothes?

What was your favorite class/teacher in elementary school and what was it like?

4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Both are awesome, but I slightly prefer pancakes.

Why must you make me choose. I'll just say Rowlet, because leaf bow tie birb

Well... I'm not a firm believer, but it's sort of nice to imagine some sort of spirits watching over us sometimes...

Chex.

Late fall, when everything is dead, gray, freezing, and depressing.

About once every 2-3 months, I think, but I mostly wear the same hing every week

Maybe either nap time (because who didn't love that?) or English/Reading, because I always loved to read. I remember it being warm and relatively quiet, really nice. I just realized how much has changed; it's much colder on the other side of the school (I go to one school with all the grades), and no one shuts up any more.

5. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Have you ever gotten up early expressly to watch the sunrise?

Have you ever ridden a horse and if so, how good are you at it?

What is your favourite shape?

6. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    What is ya dreamteam inn Pokémon?

7. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Well, no, but I saw the sunrise a few times when I was at a camp on a school trip, and everyone got up early.

Nope, I have not, but I would like to some day!

I don't know... well, triangles and rhombuses (THE FANCY WORD FOR DIAMOND MAKES ME FEEL SMART) are nice.

I have no clue. I don't play competitively (and I have nothing against it), so I don't really care about IVs and such. Probably just the teams I have now: my starter, the box legendary, and a few of my favorite Pokémon in the game; type balanced, of course.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    I do nit play that either.

Your fav poke game?

9. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Well, main-series wise, maybe Pokémon Moon, because of the awesome 'mons, the cool design of the region, the different and interesting plot, and also I don't know. I also really like the Mystery Dungeon games, though, and I can't choose a favorite among those.

10. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    When was the last time you saw snow (in real life)?

How good are you at staring contests?

Do you like to paint your nails?

11. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Five seconds ago. I looked out the window. Snow is great until like, late January, but the bad thing is, IT'S SO FRIKKIN' COLD.

I'd say I'm decent. Definitely not the best. Weird, because I do not like looking people in the eye. I'm weird.

Every once in a great while, yeah. I'm lazy. And forgetful.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,130.7
    How would ya describe ayaself?

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: How do you tend to treat your friends?

:: How long can you hold your breath?

:: How long do you tend to hold your friends?

14. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Awesome, a dork, and that one person everyone thinks is truly quiet and nice but honestly is NOT.

Well, I joke around with them a lot, but I honestly love them. We agree on many stuff, and although I can get annoyed at them at times, I always try to be nice.

Just tried; about 50 seconds.

Hold as in touch, or keep? In touch, like... two seconds. In keep, my oldest friend has been my friend for about five years now. Hopefully that will get even longer :3

15. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    What's your favourite mythical creature? Like dragons, pheonix's, fairies that stuff

If offered the chance, would you travel to a new colony in space for a year?

16. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Do you enjoy making gifs?

17. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    DRAGONS ARE AWESOME.

It depends. If it was a very new concept, and it was one of the first missions, no. If it had been done plenty of times before, probably.

I haven't done it much, so I don't really know. I have huge respect for those who do make gifs out of their drawings, because ALL THOSE MOVEMENTS THEY HAVE TO DRAW.

18. IceyEmmy

IceyEmmy Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.2
    With the end of the year coming around the corner, what would you say was your favorite part of the year? Least favorite?

19. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Do you have a favorite Christmas song?

What was your favorite Christmas present from this year, if any?

Is there anything you do that can immediately help you focus?

How often do you find yourself lost in thought?

20. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I actually don't know. Maybe summer, because summer..? Or perhaps Pokémon Sun and Moon's release. XD And I have many least favorite things about this year, but I'd say the worst part is the fact that no one would shut up about said things.

Not really, although I do like The First Noel, Holly Jolly Christmas, and Let it Snow

Well, my biggest present was an ATV, and I didn't get much else besides that, so I'm gonna go with the ATV.

NOPE! I'm very unfocused. Well, nothing that I can think of, at least.

A lot. That's the main reason I'm so unfocused.