Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Haunted Ditto, Jun 18, 2018.
What's your fav Pokémon?
From which Pokémon would you like to make a own Mega-Evolution?
From where do you take your inspiration?
How's your game going?
1. Houndoom and Ditto
2. I would really like to make a Mega Flygon, but there are already so many concepts which makes it really hard to get "original" ideas (But I'm really proud of my Mega Sawsbuck).
3. When I'm bored, I draw some random doodles and sometimes I get a good concept.
4. Pokémon Rusty fangame: Pretty good. 50% of the game are done, but the dev leader has internet provlems so we can't update the game.
Pokémon Aeon: decent
Pokémon Spinel: Paused, because the dev leader wants to focus on his other game. We will probably go on next year.
Pokémon Last Hope: Really good. Got a composer for my game and our mapper is really talented.
- How long has the game been in development?
- Are there a lot of custom Pokémon and other features?
Be more specific
Which game? There are four.
Uhm, I guess the Rusty fangame since it seems like decent progress has been made on that one.
It is since 7 months in development.
We have as much new mons and features as the series which is the base of the game.
Just check out the thread: https://www.www.lakevalor.net/threads/1046/
What do you think of Ditto's scrapped Beta Evolution?
It's ok, bu Ditto doesn't need a evo tbh.
Do you play fan games that is not your creation?If so,what did you play?
What got you into game development, if you mind me asking? What are some of the funnest/easiest parts of it? Most frustrating/difficult?
I havee never played on of my games, because they are still in Beta state
I played alot of Rom Hacks and some fangames (RPG Maker).
1. A youtuber wanted to make a fangame so I started my career (first as a concept artist). But I'm not working on the game anymore, because he is a bad dev leader imo.
2.Easiest: Spriting and making stats for new Pokémon
Hardest: Finding people who want to help you with your fangame.
Favorite past time?
How long does it take you to wake up and get ready in the morning?
1. Sorry, I'm german so idk what you mean with "past time"
2. Really long (20 minutes )
Past time means like a hobby or something you do when you have free time!
I really enjoy swimming and I'm playing drums.
Favorite Pokémon protagonist
Least favorite Pokémon protagonist
Switch or Wii
Favorite Nintendo game
1. I don't really have a favorite or least favorite protagonist, because the protagonist are really flat. They never talk so the player gives them character and ferlings.
2. I never owned a Wii and I don't have a Switch
3. Pokémon HGSS, but my favorite non-Pokémon game is SSB.
Do you prefer to use blue or black pens?
What's your favourite holiday?
Is there any Pokémon you genuinely hate?