1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

AWL's Obscure Oddities

Discussion in 'Market' started by ShiroLugia, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShiroLugia

ShiroLugia ✂ No Longer Human.

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @[member="Satix"] ittt's taking everything in my power to type normally right noowww aaa, I will in a secooond. I felt bad for keeping people waiting so here's another batch!

@[member="Derahex"] here is your Ursula and pokecute Azelf! Theeey were pretty tricky. Sorry for the wait, I hope it meets your expectations. The total is 1500PP like you stated, thank you!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Annnd @[member="Steamlined"] here's your timid female vulpix at long last! The total is 900PP. Thank you!
    [​IMG]

Goodnight for now LV.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Derahex likes this.
  2. Derahex

PokéPoints:
    ₽108.3
    MON DIEU! *_*

Thank you so much! These are fantastic! Sent payment in full!
    I hope you slept well!!! :P

ShiroLugia likes this.
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Finally! I must order something from here, it all looks so good!
    Username: OfficialRedG (I hate trying to get the stars now XD)
    Product: Pokecute x1
    Character: I'd love a Lapras wityh a Paras on it's head

Just a wee question, when it's finish would you mind if I made it into a signature? Cause I'd love to wear it around the place!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @[member="★OfficialRedG★"] You've been waiting for a long time to order! Congrats on "cutting in line" LOL. Of course Red bab, any art you purchase here can be used in signatures, graphics or whatever you please as long as it follows my shop rules. You have full permission!

5. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    That is so adorable oh my gosh.

Payment sent! Thank you so much! ^^

ShiroLugia likes this.
  6. Heavenly

Heavenly Just Smile!

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.2
    Username: Heavenly
    Product: 1 Full Body Pixel
    Character: This may be a bit complicated, but I want it of my OC, Virtue. I'll just leave the info in a spoiler here:
    Appearance: http://www.nightcored.com/wp-content...Wallpapers.jpg
    Starting off, as you can tell, Virtue has rose colored eyes and white colored hair. She stands at a height of 5'1", which is generally shorter than most of the other people. Virtue has a standard fashion sense for anybody that I guess you could say. She wears a white T-Shirt with the little vest as you can see in the picture. She wears a cross necklace, which falls down to nearly where her stomach is. She wears a pair of headphones, obviously to listen to her music, but it's also meant to block out sounds that she wants to ignore. These last two objects are very important to her, and if you take them you're asking for trouble.

For the lower half, she wears an old, worn out, dark pair of jeans with holes and one ripped out pocket. She has a thin, metal chain that works as a belt, even though it's easily breakable and literally meant for only that reason. She won't whip you with it, I think. She wears a pair of standard tennis shoes, with the laces taken out. For jewelry, the only thing she really has are crescent moon-shaped silver earrings.
    If that doesn't work out, let me know. Also, I'd like it signature-pal size if possible. Thanks for everything ^_^

7. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    @[member="Heavenly"] I'd love to take your order! But full body pixels are like fullbody drawings- only pixelizied. A signature pal size is a chibi to remain the same height as the signature. And the link seems to be broken (thank you for the description of her though!) It's detailed enough but if you would want to fix the link it would help too to make sure I get all the details right. So would you like fullbody pixel or a signature pal? >7<

8. Heavenly

Heavenly Just Smile!

PokéPoints:
    ₽83.2
    Ah woops, that was my bad. I'd prefer a signature pal size please. Also, here's a working image link.

9. VeryButter

VeryButter Overly Buttered Artist

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    If you don't mind me...ehehe...I'd like to add yet another order to my bit if possible. Two pixel animated chibis please, one being Peridot and the other being Lapis Lazuli, both from steven universe. And have both with sparkles pls <3

10. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    It's okay! >7< I'll add it to the list. To be clear, just pixel chibis and not signature pals right?

11. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    CAn I order and then can you add it to the waiting list once it's free?

Username:Thunder
    Product:Waist-Up Transparent with BG
    Character:http://i.imgur.com/lA8rWzl.png(Will this work,if not just ignore this post)

12. VeryButter

VeryButter Overly Buttered Artist

Ukko
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.2
    @[member="AquawindLugia"] They are signature pal size. :P

13. Ryex

Ryex A nerd

PokéPoints:
    ₽26.7
    Username: Ryex
    Product (1): Head Shot with BG
    Character: (OC, no reference) Female, light brown eyes, brown smooth shoulder length hair, and for the shirt visible, blue t-shirt. A background of leafs.

THANKS YOU.

14. ShiroLugia

PokéPoints:
    ₽478.5
    Automatic generated message
    This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Shop is currently closed for requests due to unexpected events, orders will be filled and it will reopen once they are! ;7; Thank you for your time and patronage!

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    Lake Valor Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.