1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Aztexo RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by KCkitkat11, Sep 29, 2018.

1. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "The Ultra Beast is a Dragon and Dark type." Prof. Socotra replies. "And, yes, Angela, I think that would be a good idea. Let me see your Pokedexes for a moment." He takes Bronze and Farrah's dexes and updates them with information on the Utlra Beast. "There you go. Now, be careful, you three. Go catch that Ultra Beast."

2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Night Wing and Bigjaw both got attacks that can deal with dragon types.” Bronze said. “Bigjaw knows Ice Punch and Night Wing has a heck of a dragon tail.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FedoraMelody likes this.
  3. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    "Thank you all! We'll get that beast for sure!" Rushes outside eager to get started

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Farrah decided to use Ignis due to his strength against dark types. The two walked out, following Angela.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Vamonos.” Bronze said as he walked out with his Pokémon quickly following behind.

6. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    I begin my search running into a few random wild Pokémon leveling up my new partner, Chico, and Sylvie can't wait to evolve but she isn't ready yet and then we break for lunch with our new friends

7. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    As you eat lunch, you notice a group of people gathering around the entrance to Route 1. They all link arms, becoming a chain of people that blocks everyone else from going out to Route 1. Most of the townsfolk don't pay them any mind, but, with them all standing there like that, you all won't be able to get back out onto the route to continue your search for the Ultra Beast

8. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    I think to myself I wonder if there might be a hidden route or maybe a bush/tree to cut?

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Well this sucks.” Bronze said. “Ya what is to rough em up?” Bronze said as he cracked his knuckles. Night Wing grunted in agreement while Bigjaw rolled his eyes

10. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    You notice that the tattooed woman who was yelling at the professor earlier is at the center of the chain of people. She appears to be the group's leader. "Do not move an inch!" She tells the others. "We cannot let them harm the dragon! The messenger of Montecoatl must remain free!"

11. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bronze leaned over to his friends. “I don’t think the Pokémon that’s labeled Diablo is exactly safe to be let free...” Bronze whispered.

12. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "They can't possibly stay there forever. I just know we'll get that beast!"

13. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "We could just fly over them," Farrah added. "Aurora is capable of carrying an extra person, and I'm assuming Bronze's Charizard is too, judging by its physique."

"But I don't know if the people guarding the area have any Pokémon they could use to fly, though, so it might be a little risky." The girl continued.

14. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Again, I’ve lived around Tauros my whole life.” Bronze said. “And not just your run of mill.” Bronze continued. “So I’m not afraid to throw a punch.” Bronze said. Night Wing grunted j annoyance as Bronze has to knock out twice when he went off the wire. Let’s jsut say, he knows that Bronze can make a three round boxing turn into a 1 round with a good hit.

15. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "I'm not very sure about that. There are more of them than us, and all of them seem muscular, while you're the only one in our group who can actually fight." Farrah said.

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Maybe I can get mi papa to bring some of the mean Tauros.” Bronze said.

17. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "I'm ready for action! Vamonos! Let's go!"

18. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    (Sorry for not posting earlier. Midterms sorta got in the way. But I'm free now, so let's continue)

As you approach the line of people, some of the members of the line start getting a little hostile. Some begin reaching for their Pokeballs, but the muscular tattooed woman holds them back. "I'm sorry." She says in a calm but authoritative voice. "We cannot let you pass. We must protect the messenger of Montecoatl. Please turn back..." She draws a single Pokéball from her belt. "Unless, of course, you believe you are strong enough to break through our barrier."

19. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bronze looked at his Pokémon. Chile May have been new but Night Wing’s a powerhouse and Bigjaw ain’t no slouch either. Bronze looked at the woman and said, “We’ll take out chances.” Bronze took out his gifting stick and tested it in his shoulder. Bigjaw hissed and raised his fists. Night Wing let out a low growl as he extended his blood red wings. And finally, Chile let out a burst of flames to signify it was ready to battle.

20. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    The woman takes one look at your Pokémon and scoffs. "Then we will battle. You may use as many Pokémon as you wish, but I will only need this one." She says as she holds up her Pokéball. "If you win, I will permit you to pass. But, should you lose, you and your friends must obey our wishes and leave the messenger of Montecoatl alone. So, do you accept this challenge, niño?"

FedoraMelody likes this.