1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Batman

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Madaraki, Jul 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madaraki

Madaraki Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    So while it's not a cartoon, we began waaaaaaay back when with Batman in the '60s. Adam West, Burt Ward, etc.

Then the animated stuff took off. That once untitled show that has now become "Batman: The Animated Series", then "The Batman", hopping far ahead to "Batman Beyond", then "The Batman", then "Batman: Brave and the Bolt", and most recently...

Beware the Batman; in which the villains are a little weak, I'm not sure what I think of Alfred looking the way he does...but you know what? It's only been one episode. I'll give it a shot.

So what Batman series have you all watched? Favorites? Ones you hated?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I've watched the original series for campy laughs, and used to love Batman: The Animated Series as a kid. Besides that though I've only seen bits of Batman Beyond back in the day, which was pretty cool. Not really interested in Batman these days.

3. Madaraki

Madaraki Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    BTAS was good for me up until season 4. That was when they changed the designs considerably and simplified just about everything.

Season 4 Joker was just...augh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.