1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Battle for the earth (Tala x Mist)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Mar 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley was sleeping peacefully dreaming about the earth,the way it was before.

Kyle noticed a ship. "Thats it!" He said to himself. He followed the ship without being noticed. He was an alien and if humans find out they will immediately kill him. He didnt want this to happen. As for now he decided to wait till humans in the ship will wake up. He will talk to them in morning. He wanted to help and for this he needed to talk or else he won't be able to do anything.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Tirania was shaking. Sitting there in a dark corner. ''What do I need to do. i am to scared to move.'' She thought as some soldies passed by still talking about there day before heading to there cabin .''I am doomed.''

Yuka walked through the hall ways to check around with a uv ray gun on her pocket. She stretched her self and continued her walk passing Tirania without noticing her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley woke up as she thought someone is following her. She breathed so she can calm herself down. She closed eyes and tried to sleep again thinking that there is nothing. After several failed attempts to sleep, she quit and started to look for Yuka. Maybe she can help her to sleep or she can do night duty with her. She walked slowly, little scared to be alone.

Meanwhile, Kyle was awake, sharpening weapons since he was not able to sleep in such a condition. It was no important but he had extra careful

(Sorry for grammar mistakes I do though XD)

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Ever noticed how many mistakes I make and even more when im typing on my phone lol)

Yuka was back at the front ship and yawned. "Seemed like an easg night for me finally" she sat down on the captain seat and pretended to be captain.

Tyriania saw another member passinh her. "I have to do something quick or im screwed" she thought. She stood up and grabbed Ashley. Covering her mouth and bringing to her hiding place. "Please before you're going to scream , listen to me. I am not one of them"

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley tries to struggle but calms down when Tyriania tells that she was not one of them. She still did not believe in those words. Aliens did so much harm to Earth and now one alien randomly comes and says that he/she is not one of them. She started to struggle again but it was no use. At last she decided to quit her struggles. She thought 'I will run or scream if something happened. I can protect myself I think'.

(But you RP good ^_^)

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Really? I do not think so lol)

Tirania slowly let go of her. "I understand you think that I am lying I am not. Look" she sighed. "100 years ago I saw some kind of device coming through outerspace. I was overjoyed to see that. So I went to our leader. He said he would come in peace but he lied to me. And just attacked . I joined his forces to stop them. But im to scared I am a scientist on my planrt." She sighed again . Now it was only a matter of hope what would happen

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley looked at her and her anger disappeared. "are you saying truth?". She looked at her and sighed. She did not wanted any danger but she cant't refuse that look of innocence on her face. She hold Tyrainia by hand and slowly started walking towards Yuka. "You need to come with me". Ashley knew this can be wrong step but anyway she had to do it.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Tyrannia nodded as she felt she was going to pulled a lonh with ashley. :wait where are we going? This isnt a good idea" she whispered when she noticed they pass by cabins

Yuka was yawning. For her the night took to long. Even though it was past 2 am

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    (HEY AND LOL DONT THINK TAHT YOI DONT rp GOOD. yOU DO xd AND SORRY CAPS)

Ashley saw Yuka yawning and tried to signal her to come as she was in open and if she took Tyrainia in open its threat to be caught. She really hoped Yuka to see

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Sankyuu mist)

Yuka looked up. "Ashley? What is she doing up?" She stood up and walked towarfs her

11. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley smiled at the thought that Yuka understood her signals. She still held Tyrainia's hand so that she won't be able to go

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Tirania was shaking through her whole body. Would she just getting hand over.Were humans so awful as they said.

Yuka didn't see the other presence behind Ashley. Mostly because it was dark and the only little light came from the front part of the ship. ''Why are you still up? You should get some rest. Tomorrow a long day to blast some Alien scum.'' Yuka grinned.

Tirania was now even more afraid ready to ran away, but she felt Ashley held her tight and squeaked.
    ''WHo is that behind you Ashley.'' Yuka asked hearing the noise. Looking very suspicious

13. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley looked at Yuka with concerned expression. "A.." She hesitated then completed her sentence. "An alien". She looked Yuka as well as Tyrainia's expression and herself felt scared because of it. "Yuka , She says that she is not one of those bad aliens" She paused for Yuka. She looked at Tyrainia and sighed. She was unsure of what she was doing.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    At first Yuka laughed, but than became serious . ''Áshlet you feel alright?'' she turned to Tirania.

Tirania looked at this girl named Yuka. Seeing only hate , ''It...it is true.''
    ''Shut up, no Alien is good.'' Yuka answered. ''And how dare you make my friend believe that.'' She turned pulling her gun.
    ''No plz it is true. I I...'' Tirania looked for answered or even words. ''I am sorry.'' Tirania said in a quiet hardly recognizable voice.
    ''Ashely stay away, or I need to blast you also.'' She growled those last words

15. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "HEY!" Ashley shouted. She tried to stop Yuka from shooting. She thought talking is better and if something is wrong we can shoot her at that moment. But it seems Yuka holds much more hate than Ashley herself.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    ''Ashley, try to think clear. This is an alien. '' Yuka answered still mad
    Tirania, was shaking. .''Plz let me talk.'' Tirania started telling the same story She told Ashley earlier only much faster.

''Ó I see, some kind of weird story uh. Ashley what do you say about all this? '' Yuka asked, not lowering her gun, as Tirania squeezed Ashley hand by now.

17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "I...I really dont know that is why I came to you" Ashley said and glared at Tirania. Ashley looks back to Yuka and sighed. "Do you think we should help her?"

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Yuka sighed. ''That isn't my decision , its captain. we bring her to the holds. and decided tomorrow.''

Tirania was sorta relieved not being killed right away, but still felt scared

19. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods. "So let's ask captain or we should wait till morning? we can lock up her in room till that time" She says. She looked at Tariana and thought 'hope you are not betraying or else we have to kill you, harshly'.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Not let the captain sleep. Wr deal with this in the morning. In out basement are still some old cages. Put her there with some handcuffs on"

(No clue what else to call it)