1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Best Wishes!

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Anayansi, Jan 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Anayansi

Anayansi Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.4
    Summary: This is an old after story prologue I wrote for Dent and Iris when Best Wishes ended. Don't know where I was going with it, but here we go.

Within less a minute, he was lost along with the scenery in the blur of the train's speed. The subway lacked the hustle-bustle of socializing. Occasionally, a baby's murmur or adult whispers perked our ears, but overall, there was nothing. The silence between us was not a negative one. It simply took time to digest the bitter farewell. We stood still, our reflections displaying our lost expressions.

"Hey... Are you okay?"

Turning to the green gentleman, I nodded slightly. "Yeah, it's just..." I clenched the Shellder shells tighter. "I can't believe it's over."

~ Best Wishes! ~

The train stopped. It was nighttime now. The subway halls resounded with the patters of footsteps. Dent held my hand, helping up the stairs. He always did this. Looking out for me was his thing. Regardless of how annoying he could be, in the end, he was a true gentleman.

"Dent?" Said boy turned his head to me. I ran up the rest of the stairs and giggled. "Are you ready?"

"Ready? Read for what, might I ask?" He pondered, jogging up to me.

I spun around, extending my arms as if to hug the sky. "For our new adventures!"

He smiled. With a deep breath, he exclaimed, "Yes, of course! There is an exotic aroma of tantalizing journeys unraveling for us!"

"So..." I placed my hands on my hips. "What are we going to do next?"

Author's Note: Thanks for reading. ☺

2. MCOury1998

MCOury1998 Negaishipper

PokéPoints:
    ₽66.5
    Hmmm...I like this a lot. It's pretty good. That is...Until I realized it's probably wishfullshipping... :(

3. NaruhinaKage

Enusko
    (Oshawott)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.3
    @MCOury1998 Characters can have interactions with each other without it necessarily having to be shippy!

4. NaruhinaKage

Enusko
    (Oshawott)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.3
    Oh, you were banned, probably never gonna see/learn this, are you? Oh well. Sorry.